Author Topic: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!  (Read 23734 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Got a message from Billy today.  It was pretty long but to sum it up he literally rips the whole RX Muscle Crew apart especially Dave.  Don't know what happenned between those guys but it sure was funny to read.  However I do find it strange as Dave and John treated him like a brother from all Bobservations so I don't know what the deal is???
A

spinnis

Re: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »
I saw someone squat 2000pounds in the gym today,

didn't bother filming it though, just thought I would mention it

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 01:43:57 PM »
I saw someone squat 2000pounds in the gym today,

didn't bother filming it though, just thought I would mention it

was it my twin?

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »
was it my twin?

no, he did back ;D

I think I freaked him out a bit, I was kinda staring lol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »
no, he did back ;D

I think I freaked him out a bit, I was kinda staring lol.

you gotta get a pic

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »
so?

billyguns
derek ant.
john ramone

bunch of nobody's that think they re in the bb scene and try to make names in the industry hoping to eventually make some cash. they pretend to be in war, hoping to entertain and get some attention. they fail miserably.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 01:52:58 PM »
you gotta get a pic

haha next time I will, random as fuck asking a dude for a photo though,
maby I just take one without asking and shit lol.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 01:54:35 PM »
You really get into all this male on male bodybuilding drama don't ya, Vince?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »
I prefer bodybuilding drama of 5 years back where people would threaten to hospitalize each other.  

Today you have people talking trash, then walking by each other at expos like it's nothing.  You know they're gonna scream loud online, but in person, nobody (in the 5+ years of this drama) has ever actually kicked the crap outta anyone.

So please, somebody, follow thru for once and just punch one another in the face :)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
Got a message from Billy today.  It was pretty long but to sum it up he literally rips the whole RX Muscle Crew apart especially Dave.  Don't know what happenned between those guys but it sure was funny to read.  However I do find it strange as Dave and John treated him like a brother from all Bobservations so I don't know what the deal is???

vince, post the message here, might be good for a laugh

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »
vince, post the message here, might be good for a laugh

The message was specifically for the RX Wack Pack so I passed it along to Derek Anthony.  If Dave and John want to then put it up and respond, that's their right.  I was just passing along the message. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »
I prefer bodybuilding drama of 5 years back where people would threaten to hospitalize each other.  

Today you have people talking trash, then walking by each other at expos like it's nothing.  You know they're gonna scream loud online, but in person, nobody (in the 5+ years of this drama) has ever actually kicked the crap outta anyone.

So please, somebody, follow thru for once and just punch one another in the face :)

Billy didn't threaten to beat their ass.  He just ripped into them pretty hard and basically said he doesn't ever want anything to do with RX Muscle for whatever reason.

I don't know what the deal is cause I thought Dave and John treated him like a brother but oh well.  The only person I have a problem with is Romano.  I'm fine with Dave, Diego, Mr G, and the rest. 
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »
These lovers quarrels played out on the board are funny.

Billy Guns

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 02:16:07 PM »
LMAO thx for creating false info Vince and once again more drama....yes we are no longer friends and I will respectfully leave it at that. you mention you dont know what happened with our friendship but you just emailed me that Dave told you I was stealing from them....and asked me what happened whats next ???

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
LMAO thx for creating false info Vince and once again more drama....yes we are no longer friends and I will respectfully leave it at that. you mention you dont know what happened with our friendship but you just emailed me that Dave told you I was stealing from them....and asked me what happened whats next ???

I fucking KNEW you were hiding something in those cheeks all along!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:49 PM »

Does this mean you will find Bob Chick, working on his handicap in some third tier golf course, and punch him in the face for the years of 04-07?
 ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

Meow.....pffft, pfffft.......

Billy Guns

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 02:27:55 PM »
Vince please cut the drama shit already....first you post this

but earlier you email me this???

« Sent to: Billy Guns on: Today at 01:34:14 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found out from Palumbo.  What the hell happenned between you guys, they made it sound like you stole some stuff from them or something.

As far as things with me are concerned, I ended up doing 150k last year in business so I've upgraded my ecommerce site and I'm building my own bodybuilding site and forum.  I've even got the same design that RX Muscle has except I'm using Wordpress rather than Joomla so it will be much faster.  It will launch next month

Whatever happenned with you two, hope things are fine
Report To Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
melvingoodrum.com

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
who the fuck is Billy guns?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 02:41:10 PM »

I guess you count yourself in the people you re talking about  :)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »
wow, vince getting caught in a lie...say in aint so ::)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
Billy guns was sucking collettes dick, dave found out and told him off via email.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
Vince please cut the drama shit already....first you post this

but earlier you email me this???

« Sent to: Billy Guns on: Today at 01:34:14 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

I found out from Palumbo.  What the hell happenned between you guys, they made it sound like you stole some stuff from them or something.

As far as things with me are concerned, I ended up doing 150k last year in business so I've upgraded my ecommerce site and I'm building my own bodybuilding site and forum.  I've even got the same design that RX Muscle has except I'm using Wordpress rather than Joomla so it will be much faster.  It will launch next month

Whatever happenned with you two, hope things are fine
Report To Admin

melvingoodrum.com

Billy, you seem to forget that all messages are time date stamped, Ron can verify that

Hey Vince
« Sent to: Vince G, CSN MFT on: Today at 11:56:49 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Just saw my name was dropped in the serge nubret thread....yes all is well with me. Not sure how you found out about the falling out with me and the rest of the Palumbo guy crew but it really dosent matter....I have moved on in life to do for myself above others like I have made the mistake of doing with the past.

I dont post anywhere anymore just because I am done with the sport completely....I have been in business since I was 18 and its not hard to see bodybuilding is a lose lose situation.....I do watch the threads to see where my name is being thrown because I am sure there is a guy or two dying to start shit with me.

Hope all is well by you keep doing your thing as long as it works out well for you in the end.....btw incase the losers are wondering I am sitting at 6 ' 4 268 today!!!! I been working with Milos's Principles in my daliy diet minus the insulin...lol

Billy Guns

In any case, its like I said before.  Dave and John treated you like a brother by all observations so why the fallout???  That's all I'd like to know.  And referring to Dave's crew as a bunch of nuthuggers is funny.  

I'm sorry Billy, I hope all is well for you but even I have to say its a bit strange that you now hate everyone at RX because they treated you like family.  You all went out to restaurants and Dave let you say at his place and prepped you for your bodybuilding show and brought you at least into some sort of shape  

Dave did a lot of shit for you and now you're throwing it back in his face .  

Billy, I sincerely hope you take care of yourself man.  If you're out of the game that's fine.  But you're going to have to explain to me why you're saying this stuff about Dave because he and the crew had your back for years and now all of a sudden you're calling them all a bunch of nuthuggers.  I can't see what they did to you that would ruin all those years of friendship and support.
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 02:47:06 PM »
wow, vince getting caught in a lie...say in aint so ::)

Dave and I both know the truth of the friendship ending and I have nothing else to discuss on the issue. I appreciate Vince trying to create more drama around my name but I am gone from the industry and sport in everyway. I was told my name was dropped here so i am here to end the drama where it is not needed in my life

thank you

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »

So Rob, are you saying that you've thumbed off the hammer and released your lawyer from retainer?  :D

/i miss the old days...