Author Topic: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!  (Read 23732 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Got a message from Billy Guns - Rips Palumbo and Crew To Pieces!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »
Treated him like a brother?.........gee, you're a dickhead.  

They mocked him, used him and discarded him....they were about as sincere in their efforts to "brother" him as you are in your efforts to come across as someone of virtue and knowledge on here.

Every one was mocked at one time on the radio show.....

Fact is, he was a member of the Wack Pack.  He was on the radio show.  He lived at Dave house for a while.  What more proof you want???  
A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 03:59:14 PM »

The message was specifically for the RX Wack Pack so I passed it along to Derek Anthony.  If Dave and John want to then put it up and respond, that's their right.  I was just passing along the message. 
I DONT THINK HE WAS RESPONDING TO ME WE LEFT OFF ON GOOD TERMS

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2010, 04:01:11 PM »
Billy is all pissed because Dave gave him a box of his "famous" Serostim   :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »
Ok, I'll admit I embellished it a tad bit on the ripping part.  But its still a rip on the RX Wack Pack and by all accounts its from a long time RX Muscle Wack Pack Member.  I only put it out there to get some answers and clear the air as to what's going on or what happened

Bullshit... you put this out here because you want to get into someone else's business because you're a nosey busy body who has no life of their own apparently.

Leave other people's lives alone...

What the fuck?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 04:07:11 PM »
Every one was mocked at one time on the radio show.....

Fact is, he was a member of the Wack Pack.  He was on the radio show.  He lived at Dave house for a while.  What more proof you want???  

Really, come on

Palumbo is a Class-A schmiegal marketer / money hungry leech....Billy was the perfect story......dont confuse Dave's hospitality with his true intentions......I dont give a rats about Billy, but it does seem the lift didnt go all the way to the top with this guy.....Palumbo, et al saw this and took adv. of it..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

ya they are comedy that is for sure, and they put up a good show, and Vince's plans for his trailer based internet empire are fun to keep tabs on (Vince's forum i am sure there wont be many gimmicks taken over there lol) we need to get chadwick mower and squad father in on this thread..........maybe Vince can get those two and billy on to his forum..if he did i would definitely sign up over there to watch shit go down

I made a lot of extra money this Christmas season so I plan to put it in good use.  I'm not doing some POS site like the Broskie's Forum but a full blown bodybuilding site and forum and its going to run on a Quad Core Intel Xeon X3350 2.66 GHz Dedicated Server so there won't be any slow down issues.  

Will it be successful???....don't know...but it won't be some half ass site and I intend on being competitive with RX and MD by not snuffing out free speech and not having outside agendas or other interest.  If anything, I'll definitely blow away BBproNazi.com
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »

I made a lot of extra money this Christmas season so I plan to put it in good use.  I'm not doing some POS site like the Broskie's Forum but a full blown bodybuilding site and forum and its going to run on a Quad Core Intel Xeon X3350 2.66 GHz Dedicated Server so there won't be any slow down issues.  

Will it be successful???....don't know...but it won't be some half ass site and I intend on being competitive with RX and MD.  If anything, I'll definitely blow away BBproNazi.com
When is this going to begin?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »

Dave and I both know the truth of the friendship ending and I have nothing else to discuss on the issue. I appreciate Vince trying to create more drama around my name but I am gone from the industry and sport in everyway. I was told my name was dropped here so i am here to end the drama where it is not needed in my life

thank you

when exactly were you "IN" the industry ?

I don't think getting laughed at posing on a table qualifies

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
Monkey boy reporting on shit he knows nothing of yet again.
Instead of sucking Queen Vissys cawk Vince how bout doing us all a favour and go suck on a shotgun , idiot  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2010, 04:22:01 PM »
When is this going to begin?

It was going to begin this month but I got ripped off by a web designer so I went with the RocketThemes crew.  Right now, the site looks like RX Muscle because its using the same model Replicant 2 for the CMS program but once its finished it will have its own unique design.  Unlike RX Muscle, Muscle Mayhem, and MD which runs on a Joomla Platform...my site will run on a Wordpress Platform which should perform much faster and will be easier to update and maintain and more stable.

Its a ton of work but I think everyone will like the finished product.  Since it will be funded by me and outside affiliate sources rather than sponsors such as Brazzers for example, there won't be any conflicts of interest like Brian Clapps Discount Supplements on RX Muscle for example.  
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 04:24:28 PM »
It was going to begin this month but I got ripped off by a web designer so I went with the RocketThemes crew.  Right now, the base site looks similar to RX Muscle because its using the same model Replicant 2 for the CMS program but once its finished it will have its own unique design.  Unlike RX Muscle, Muscle Mayhem, and MD which runs on a Joomla Platform...my site will run on a Wordpress Platform which should perform much faster and will be easier to update and maintain and more stable.

Its a ton of work but I think everyone will like the finished product AND NO ONE WILL VISIT IT

fixed it for ya

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
of course- it was Chekov

i'm currently trying to think of something that makes it sound like i know what you are talking about but all i remember is that he was the one who used to bang Ohura behind Captain kurt's back....

...and he was a hell of a playwright
Damn, I knew Ohura was fast, but not light years fast.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2010, 05:33:33 PM »
Vince are you the daddy or the cub in your relationship or do you rotate roles?

:-X  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »
Goodrum tried a forum and it flopped big time. I posted several times and besides Melvin, no one else posted! I thought it would be fun but not so. Another pipe dream from Goodrum incorporated. Like the BS about him earning 150,000 last year. Where does this dude get the nerve to post BS like that? Goodrum can bullshit all day long.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »
Goodrum tried a forum and it flopped big time. I posted several times and besides Melvin, no one else posted! I thought it would be fun but not so. Another pipe dream from Goodrum incorporated. Like the BS about him earning 150,000 last year. Where does this dude get the nerve to post BS like that? Goodrum can bullshit all day long.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 12:02:34 AM »
LMAO thx for creating false info Vince and once again more drama....yes we are no longer friends and I will respectfully leave it at that. you mention you dont know what happened with our friendship but you just emailed me that Dave told you I was stealing from them....and asked me what happened whats next ???

Do you mean Goodrum is as full of shit as his fake certifications and everything else about him.
No Worries 4 me

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:51 AM »
Vince what is your secret to Muntzer like conditioning and your "better than Zane" vacuum pose?  Thanks in advance.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2010, 01:43:58 AM »
Vince what is your secret to Muntzer like conditioning and your "better than Zane" vacuum pose?  Thanks in advance.

See because Goodrum sounds retarded everyone thought he said "Muntzer" condition when if you listen closely he actually says "Munster" condition.

No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2010, 01:46:44 AM »

Will it be successful???....don't know...but it won't be some half ass site and I intend on being competitive with RX and MD by not snuffing out free speech and not having outside agendas or other interest.  If anything, I'll definitely blow away BBproNazi.com

You moron.  You could host your fucking site on a Blackberry Curve and it will be fine.  You are going to be the only one on it along with your butt buddy so it will be fast. 
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2010, 01:53:26 AM »
Why is this guy so bloody stupid ,  :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010, 01:57:31 AM »
Lets sum up this thread in quicktime for everyone.

Melvin = homo.
Billy = loser.
Romano = drug addict.
Palumbo = shitbag.

That's all you need to know folks. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 03:23:07 AM »
who the fuck is Billy guns?

At around 02:10
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2010, 03:27:38 AM »

How about investing that money in a personal trainer that would beat the shit of you for looking like you do. Then build you into the man you could not build yourself into.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2010, 03:28:46 AM »
How about investing that money in a personal trainer that would beat the shit of you for looking like you do. Then build you into the man you could not build yourself into.
;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2010, 03:39:24 AM »
I am gone from the industry and sport in everyway.

A dark day for bodybuilding.  What are you doing for a living now Billy?