Author Topic: Pittsburgh police beat 18-year-old violinist, honor student  (Read 13655 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Pittsburgh police beat 18-year-old violinist, honor student
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2010, 12:47:51 PM »
I can tell you one thing...unidentified plain clothes fuzz + out of nowhere chasing after somebody where I grew up talking about they the cops, hey, come here, stop lol = they would be found dead later on with no witnesses.

those where some brave azz cops is all i'm saying.  ;)

Funny thing is this guy is actually going to college for criminal justice to be a police officer.  Unbelieveable....
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2010, 12:57:56 PM »
probably a crackdealer

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

Funny thing is this guy is actually going to college for criminal justice to be a police officer.  Unbelieveable....

These youngsterz out here today shooting first and NOT asking questions later.

He might want to re-think about that cop thing. More than likely he's going to get a "route" or "assigned" to a very very nice extremely violent high crime area coming out the gates....not the area where he got beat down even.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »
That sucks but he shouldnt have ran they would have searched him found the bottle and he would have been on his way....his fault..

Agreed. Is it just me or does ever black, guilty or not, start running when approached by cops? ;D (No Racist)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »
Agreed. Is it just me or does ever black, guilty or not, start running when approached by cops? ;D (No Racist)
Cause we got problems with cops, man! It makes our pulse quicken, like your shawty telling you she's pregnant. I think it could be because they represent "The Man", as in the slave driver, the boss' right hand man, the Enforcer.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »
Vince, for a Terry stop, police need something less than probable cause.
Can be a combination of the totality of the circumstances:  time of day, high crime area, furtive movements, etc.

You ALWAYS have to have probable cause under the 4th Amendment and these officers simply did not establish it in no way whatsoever.  They did not witness him in the act of committing any crime whatsoever and did not identify any dangerous weapon.  A Terry stop only allows a stop a frisk and that's if he appeared to have committed or about to commit a crime and its evident that it wasn't the case. 

In addition, they approached him and yelled to him...Where's the money, where's the guns, where's the drugs before they even stated they were police officers and that would have been important to do if they were in plainclothes.  I can fully understand this kid running from 3 people yelling at him about some money and drugs.  

They simply should have waited and observed his actions prior to making an approach a little bit longer as there was no need to rush in and most importantly display their badges and state that they are police prior to saying anything else which would have prevented the situation to begin with.  Ultimately they ended up violating his civil rights for no reason so the city will be liable of compensatory and punitive damages.

This kid is actually going to college to be a police officer so I guess his education is now paid for.

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »
Associatred Press

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested Thursday after officers pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun in a guitar case.

Plus he was probably walking really, really, really slow with an insolent look on his face towards them.  Maybe because they were in a car.   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2010, 05:22:33 PM »
 LWB = Living While Black

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »
I see a pic of a black guy with big lips and half closed eyes,what's the problem?...seems normal to me.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2010, 12:08:57 PM »
You cannot have a police state without police.