Author Topic: Gym Fees - what would you pay a year?  (Read 15474 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: GYM FEES
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »
I actually don't pay any gym fees.

People mistake me for John Cena (even though I'm a little taller), so I usually get a free pass.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 02:13:06 PM »

LMAO! 
Slacker:
1) Own his own million dollar business at 18
2)  millionaire by the time he was 25
3) Ex cop
4) Owns his own convenience store
5) Getbig member for over ten years
6) Looks like John Cena
7) Has the build of John Cena

Anything else we can add to this list of super stardom? 

I started to think this as well from his last post. First he was a construction guy from 18 but managed to be a cop as well while owning a store.  WTF!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »
you do talk alot of shit....if there is any truth i would get a pm off to Hazbin he runs a great gym in calgary alberta canada not a franchise but it is the one of the top gyms in calgary
Odilly

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 02:16:20 PM »

LMAO! 
Slacker:
3) Ex cop
6) Looks like John Cena

Its amazing what a hater you are. I am sorry I don't live in my parents basement like you.
1  I started it when I was 18 stupid and with that and my investment made a million by the age of 25
2  I quite the force due to small town drama. ie showing up to a residence and knowing the occupants on a domestic call.
3  I bought the store back in 99 for 30g  And it was the best investment I ever made
4  Why would being a member for ten years offend you.
5  Again hating me because I work out and actually get results.

and last but not least. for all you ignorant fuckers that have responded in a negative manner you are proving how insecure and depressed you truly are. Are you so naive to think that Bill gates is the only success story in the world.   Also a further display of your stupidity is the fact you didn't understand my original question

ALL THE HATING IN THE WORLD DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACTS
I

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 02:18:07 PM »
Do your HW as gyms are the biggest failures if business right behind bars

Offer different membership plans as already mentioned.

No tanning 1 fee, tanning another.

I would hold off on a juice bar and get one of those soda fridges and offer RTD's and bars. Once you are making money then open the juice bar. Juice bar = another employee you need to pay and sit around to do nothing.

Have you seriously looked into insurance, this is what will kill your dreams. Lets say your gym holds 200 employees, you have to get insurance to cover all these people.

Look into leasing equipment with an option to buy. Many companies offer 2nd hand equipment but refurb it, new padding and covers and sometimes you never know it is used.

Are you putting it in a strip mall or free standing somewhere?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
I started to think this as well from his last post. First he was a construction guy from 18 but managed to be a cop as well while owning a store.  WTF!
Dude im not a fucking immigrant I don't work at the store and never have. It had the same employees when I took over.
As far as my days as a officer I was hired out of school and left within 2 years   
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
Do your HW as gyms are the biggest failures if business right behind bars

Offer different membership plans as already mentioned.

No tanning 1 fee, tanning another.

I would hold off on a juice bar and get one of those soda fridges and offer RTD's and bars. Once you are making money then open the juice bar. Juice bar = another employee you need to pay and sit around to do nothing.

Have you seriously looked into insurance, this is what will kill your dreams. Lets say your gym holds 200 employees, you have to get insurance to cover all these people.

oh yeah and the tanning was gonna be part of a premium package
Look into leasing equipment with an option to buy. Many companies offer 2nd hand equipment but refurb it, new padding and covers and sometimes you never know it is used.

Are you putting it in a strip mall or free standing somewhere?
Insurance is a done deal 900 a month.   Employees will be family and friends.   I bought all the rubber matts from a estate sale GM plant closing.    I have done my homework.
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 02:26:54 PM »
you do talk alot of shit....if there is any truth i would get a pm off to Hazbin he runs a great gym in calgary alberta canada not a franchise but it is the one of the top gyms in calgary
I am looking into a franchise option with a major company.  My lawyer is going over fees and legality s
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
I actually don't pay any gym fees.

People mistake me for John Cena (even though I'm a little taller), so I usually get a free pass.
people mistake you for dog shit.  which is why your where you are in life
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
I am looking into a franchise option with a major company.  My lawyer is going over fees and legality s

Oh brother now you're opening up franchises?  Just shut the fuck up dude.  You are so full of shit.  The only people that take you seriously are the teenagers here. 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2010, 02:36:06 PM »
Oh brother now you're opening up franchises?  Just shut the fuck up dude.  You are so full of shit.  The only people that take you seriously are the teenagers here. 
You are so fucking stupid you should stop typing.   I am looking into buying ONE A SINGLE FRANCHISE from a large fitness company you stupid fuck.    If you dont have anything positive to add fuck off. I am actually polling the getbig community for info not insults.   
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2010, 02:39:23 PM »
You are so fucking stupid you should stop typing.   I am looking into buying ONE A SINGLE FRANCHISE from a large fitness company you stupid fuck.    If you dont have anything positive to add fuck off. I am actually polling the getbig community for info not insults.   

So now you're going to open up your own AND buy into one?  Isn't that counterproductive?  Polling the getbig community?  That's your problem right there.  A majority of getbiggers are delusional, unemployed teenagers. 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2010, 02:44:01 PM »
So now you're going to open up your own AND buy into one?  Isn't that counterproductive?  Polling the getbig community?  That's your problem right there.  A majority of getbiggers are delusional, unemployed teenagers. 
If I were to open a X fitness wouldn't it still be my own.  A franchise name is for notoriety and public recognition.
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »
even unemployed teenagers pay gym fees which was my main question
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »
If I were to open a X fitness wouldn't it still be my own.  A franchise name is for notoriety and public recognition.

So which is it............are you going to open up a franchise or open up your own?  Why would you ever try to do both in the same small town?  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »
even unemployed teenagers pay gym fees which was my main question

Not for long.  Just wait.  Males between the ages of 18-25 have been the hardest hit demographic so far in the economy and it's slated to get worse.  Who do you think is spending all their money on bogus supplements, tanning, and gym memberships?  Teenagers!  male and female. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »

LMAO! 
Slacker:
3) Ex cop
6) Looks like John Cena

slacker has also worked in "personal security", whatever that is.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2010, 03:31:36 PM »
So which is it............are you going to open up a franchise or open up your own?  Why would you ever try to do both in the same small town?  
ok your a fucking idiot
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2010, 03:35:28 PM »
I am looking into opening a gym in my hometown.  There is a real need for a facility with fitness and weight training in house.   I am looking at making tanning beds free as part of the package.  There will be a supplement shop on the premises and a fruit/beverage bar.  I will have a lounge and yoga/dance/ area.  It needs to suite all walks of life.  I will of course make sure the lifting section is fully loaded for the heavy lifters.

So my question is this

What do you pay now for your yearly memberships??

What would you recommend or not recommend ??

Thanks

Why yoga? It isn't meant for anyone who actually trains. It's a bad gimmick that causes a shitload of physical problems.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2010, 03:39:01 PM »
Yoga is terrible.  People sit around and stretch for an hour, sweat a little, and think they're getting a workout.  It might be a decent addition to a more complete fitness regimen, but on its own it is pretty useless imo.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »

I never said anywhere that I was going to have yoga class's I simply said there would be a area for these activities.  
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »
I am looking into opening a gym in my hometown.  There is a real need for a facility with fitness and weight training in house.   I am looking at making tanning beds free as part of the package.  There will be a supplement shop on the premises and a fruit/beverage bar.  I will have a lounge and yoga/dance/ area.  It needs to suite all walks of life.  I will of course make sure the lifting section is fully loaded for the heavy lifters.

So my question is this

What do you pay now for your yearly memberships??

What would you recommend or not recommend ??

Thanks

^^^^

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »

^^^^
are you that fucking retarded asshole   I also said there will be a dance area wheres your comment for that.  Are you really as stupid as your making us all think.   Its amazing how getbig has so many haters. The only reason to doubt someone else is due to the fact you have no self esteem.  I want to thank all those for their positive input.
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2010, 04:03:12 PM »
are you that fucking retarded asshole   I also said there will be a dance area wheres your comment for that.  Are you really as stupid as your making us all think.   Its amazing how getbig has so many haters. The only reason to doubt someone else is due to the fact you have no self esteem.  I want to thank all those for their positive input.

Who's hating you insecure turd, if you really want to be an asshole about it, I'm opening a gym this summer and the last thing I would want is a place for "yoga". Put something in useful that will HELP your clientele not just a fitness gimmick to make money on people ho don't know any better. You're going to be another one of "fitness" gyms that want to make people believe that they don't have to train hard to get to their goals.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »
Who's hating you insecure turd, if you really want to be an asshole about it, I'm opening a gym this summer and the last thing I would want is a place for "yoga". Put something in useful that will HELP your clientele not just a fitness gimmick to make money on people ho don't know any better. You're going to be another one of "fitness" gyms that want to make people believe that they don't have to train hard to get to their goals.
read the thread before you reply TURD  there are alot of haters.   Again I never once said I was offering yoga I simply said there will be an area for those who practise yoga or dance or cheer leading or break dancing.   I dont practise any of that yoga shit however I thought it would be a good idea to have  location for those wishing to stretch or practise yoga
I