Author Topic: favorite UFC fighter and why  (Read 4229 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
favorite UFC fighter and why
« on: January 30, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
My all time favourite is GSP he is bad ass and humble.   Over all good guy
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: favorite UFC fighter and why
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »
My all time favourite is GSP he is bad ass and humble.   Over all good guy

Rickson Gracie because he has 400+ wins and never a loss  ;D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:12:28 PM »
Rickson Gracie because he has 400+ wins and never a loss  ;D
really not a single loss.  Holy shit.  I have been watching UFC since the beginning however I only really started paying attention in the lat 5 years
I

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »
really not a single loss.  Holy shit.  I have been watching UFC since the beginning however I only really started paying attention in the lat 5 years
Slacker  , are you a grappler and what is your fighting record ?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
Slacker  , are you a grappler and what is your fighting record ?
I fought on a local circuit "amateur"   I hold a black belt in karate and BJJ.  I have a 13 and 0 boxing record  9 victories by way of knock out. I studied under some great  coaches and some great fighters.  I could have gone farther with my MMA career however at that time I was in a bad car accident and it took me out of the gym for 2 years.  Also a guy that I sparred with many times and I considered him to be more talented than myself actually went down to cali and trained at the Lions Den with the shamrocks.  He came back with a broken arm and told me "these guys dont mess around"  Explained that the talent at that time was vicious. After a two year hiatus I have no desire to compete again 
I

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 05:40:03 PM »
I fought on a local circuit "amateur"   I hold a black belt in karate and BJJ.  I have a 13 and 0 boxing record  9 victories by way of knock out. I studied under some great  coaches and some great fighters.  I could have gone farther with my MMA career however at that time I was in a bad car accident and it took me out of the gym for 2 years.  Also a guy that I sparred with many times and I considered him to be more talented than myself actually went down to cali and trained at the Lions Den with the shamrocks.  He came back with a broken arm and told me "these guys dont mess around"  Explained that the talent at that time was vicious. After a two year hiatus I have no desire to compete again 
We have similar stories, I was in a motorcycle accident that ended my boxing career right before the Olympics try outs.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »
I hold a black belt in bawb and I have a record of 30-0 in the amature circuit in the southeast. The only reason I didn't go into the UFC was because I lost interest and decided to be an international explorer and only fight in maui tai underground fights for the fun of it. Who knows maybe I will get bored again and join the UFC.
Watching The Haters

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
We have similar stories, I was in a motorcycle accident that ended my boxing career right before the Olympics try outs.
So you ask a serious question and I give you an honest answer and you want to act like a fucking goof. 
I

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
So you ask a serious question and I give you an honest answer and you want to act like a fucking goof. 
The only difference about our stories is that mine is true and yours I doubt.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 07:32:12 PM »
dude if your gonna start being an asshole and calling me out do me a favor and stop.  I dont need the drama.   If we were all sitting in the same room Ill bet my life and everything I own very few if any Get biggers would say shit to my face.  Im no gimmick. 
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 07:33:46 PM »
Damn, I thought this was make up a fake mma story>??
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 07:35:16 PM »
dude if your gonna start being an asshole and calling me out do me a favor and stop.  I dont need the drama.   If we were all sitting in the same room Ill bet my life and everything I own very few if any Get biggers would say shit to my face.  Im no gimmick. 

Badass on GB.... Go figure ::)
Watching The Haters

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 07:36:07 PM »
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
fuck you

Haha, thanks for the conformation....
Watching The Haters

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »

I'm not  calling you out , You are the one calling me out ,  check my post history I posted my record before and posted real pics of myself, I don't lie.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »
I have led a very interesting life myself. I wont bore everyone with all the details just now, but one thing I managed to do was start an international sensation, with "Bear vs. Bull" fights. It was an incredibly difficult to get off the ground, which required an incredible amount of procurement of funds, (usually illegally), and contacting shady Thai Businessmen for additional funding.

To make a very long story short... I wound up procuring both the Bull's and the Bears for the contests, but I had to hold the fights on floating barges in international waters, for both the same shady Thai businessmen, and other lowlifes, that I was in contact with.

Well everything was going well until INTERPOL discovered I was hiring some rather dubious people to steal the bears from Alaskan habitats that were protected under international law. They decided to contact the U.S. authorities, and a multi-joint effort was launched to put me out of commission.

After they managed to forcefully make their way onto the ship I was renting, I managed to barely escape with my life, and freedom.

To this day both the Stockholm authorities, and U.S. federal agents are searching for me, and a capture or kill order has been put into effect. This is why i cant post a picture for you all to see.

It has been a wild ride...

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 07:47:35 PM »
I have led a very interesting life myself. I wont bore everyone with all the details just now, but one thing I managed to do was start an international sensation, with "Bear vs. Bull" fights. It was an incredibly difficult to get off the ground, which required an incredible amount of procurement of funds, (usually illegally), and contacting shady Thai Businessmen for additional funding.

To make a very long story short... I wound up procuring both the Bull's and the Bears for the contests, but I had to hold the fights on floating barges in international waters, for both the same shady Thai businessmen, and other lowlifes, that I was in contact with.

Well everything was going well until INTERPOL discovered I was hiring some rather dubious people to steal the bears from Alaskan habitats that were protected under international law. They decided to contact the U.S. authorities, and a multi-joint effort was launched to put me out of commission.

After they managed to forcefully make their way onto the ship I was renting, I managed to barely escape with my life, and freedom.

To this day both the Stockholm authorities, and U.S. federal agents are searching for me, and a capture or kill order has been put into effect. This is why i cant post a picture for you all to see.

It has been a wild ride...
So whos your favorite ufc fighter
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 07:59:13 PM »
I like GSP as well. His intensity is amazing and his dedication to his sport shows why he is at the top of his weight class.
Watching The Haters

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »
So whos your favorite ufc fighter

Probably Oleg Taktarov, or Tank Abbot form back in the day.

Vitor Belfort never accomplished all that he could have ethier.

Romie Aram was good too.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 09:16:07 PM »

Who did you get your BJJ Black Belt from?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »
Who did you get your BJJ Black Belt from?
Epic Stalker
I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 09:29:35 PM »
I like Anthony Johnson, crazy explosive and powerful. Kos just beat him back in November though

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 09:38:52 PM »
I fought on a local circuit "amateur"   I hold a black belt in karate and BJJ.  I have a 13 and 0 boxing record  9 victories by way of knock out. I studied under some great  coaches and some great fighters. 

Weird.

Any boxer with a record of 13 and 0, 9 by way of kayo would have gotten quite a bit of national exposure as a prospect, especially if he was known to be trained under great coaches and fighters.

Why did you decide to give it up if you had such a promising future in the sport?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »
Weird.

Any boxer with a record of 13 and 0, 9 by way of kayo would have gotten quite a bit of national exposure as a prospect, especially if he was known to be trained under great coaches and fighters.

Why did you decide to give it up if you had such a promising future in the sport?

Prob amateur boxer

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 09:42:33 PM »
I have a similar record in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.