Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 12:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: best creatine on the market now  (Read 4603 times)
slayer
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 07:34:35 PM »

kre alkalyn! cheap , works from day 1( you gain the normal 3-4 reps from day 1 instead of the normal day 5 from other creatines) and does not turn into the dangerous creatinine on the body!
Report to moderator   Logged
Brooks
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 08:20:33 AM »

I liked EAS Phosphagen HP too. I'm taking Cell Mass right now and love it. But, it's too expensive for me so I thinkg I'm going back to EAS.
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 07:55:43 PM »

I liked EAS Phosphagen HP too. I'm taking Cell Mass right now and love it. But, it's too expensive for me so I thinkg I'm going back to EAS.

Not a bad idea. If you're looking for deal on a good creatine product, you might try cruising to GNC, especially if you live in Florida.

As I've mentioned on my thread, GNC is selling the old CELL-TECH formula (7-lb jugs) for $40, which gets marked down to $32, if you have a Gold Card.

Phosphagen HP is also marked down, as well, although the price escapes me at this time. I'll give you an update tommorrow.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!