Author Topic: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter  (Read 60939 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 09:41:03 AM »
Have you read any of the MANY posts explaining how you dont own your home or are you just spouting ignorant crap again with no understanding of the issue? 

If the govt can tax you from your home and foreclose on you for not paying property tax, EVEN AFTER YOU PAID YOUR MORTGAGE, than who really owns your home Mal?   

So youre saying obama invented property tax cha cha?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2010, 09:41:51 AM »
So youre saying obama invented property tax cha cha?

Did I say that anywhere in this thread? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2010, 09:43:17 AM »
"(including the POTUS). Can you show me one thing on this list that even comes close to what we have today"

And then you went on with your tirade

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »
Again, you are turning this discussion away from your initial question.  You don't own the land if the government can take it away from you in any way, shape, or form period!

seriously - what % of homeowners have lost their property (I'm guessing it's a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1%) and they dont just "take it" and not in any way, shape or form.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2010, 09:46:29 AM »
"(including the POTUS). Can you show me one thing on this list that even comes close to what we have today"

And then you went on with your tirade

It wasnt a tirade, I posted facts and realities for each of the ten things.  

As far as Obama goes, I posted months ago the huge impact the Crap & Tax bill had on real estate.  That treasonous POFS bill created a national building code, had retro-fit mandates before you could sell your home, etc.

I forgot that in my initial post.  Thanks for reminding me Mal.  

So yes, Obama did try to do this crap.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2010, 10:10:36 AM »
Haha 333 getting owned!  Obama isn't a Commie in fact i doubt you would even know what a commie was/is if he/she looked you in the face.  You're obsessed with something that isn't true.  Yet again.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
Haha 333 getting owned!  Obama isn't a Commie in fact i doubt you would even know what a commie was/is if he/she looked you in the face.  You're obsessed with something that isn't true.  Yet again.

Did you even read the fucking thread you fool? 

I posted eough evidence on this thread along with others showing very clearly that the agenda of the RAT party is directly aligned with rhw communist manifesto. 

Please show me where I was "owned"?  In fact, it is your left wing clown car, by very definition of Marx himself, that are textbook marxist communists. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »
Please, 33's destroying people in this thread.  I almost feel ba....nah, I guess I don't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »
Please, 33's destroying people in this thread.  I almost feel ba....nah, I guess I don't.

I wish it were a little harder The Skip. 

I did not even bring up Obama, and then Mal did, and then I remembered some of the provisions in the Cap & Trade bill, such as the retrofit mandates and then I  wish I would have included Obama in the first place. 

As for KC - he is an admitted marxist, so I have no idea what the hell he is talking about since everything he wants is in Straws Top 10 wish list by Marx.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »
Did you even read the fucking thread you fool? 

I posted eough evidence on this thread along with others showing very clearly that the agenda of the RAT party is directly aligned with rhw communist manifesto. 

Please show me where I was "owned"?  In fact, it is your left wing clown car, by very definition of Marx himself, that are textbook marxist communists. 

I don't care to read your drivvle 333.  It's the same scare mongering words.  The same bullsh*t.  It's just fun to watch you squirm under the microscope and scramble to back up your nonsense.  You've proven nothing other than you believe in some conspiracy by the left to make America a communist country.   ::) 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
I don't care to read your drivvle 333.  It's the same scare mongering words.  The same bullsh*t.  It's just fun to watch you squirm under the microscope and scramble to back up your nonsense.  You've proven nothing other than you believe in some conspiracy by the left to make America a communist country.   ::) 

So you did not read the 10 goals of communism by Marx and my response to how it applies to our society today? 

Sir, it appears you are the "owned" one since you are commenting on things you did not even read or have given any consideration to. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2010, 10:33:36 AM »
So you did not read the 10 goals of communism by Marx and my response to how it applies to our society today? 

Sir, it appears you are the "owned" one since you are commenting on things you did not even read or have given any consideration to. 

Oh i read the first few points but after that it got boring seeing you clutch at straws.  I mean really you're nothing but a fool who spends too much time thinking everyone is out to get him. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2010, 10:36:35 AM »
Oh i read the first few points but after that it got boring seeing you clutch at straws.  I mean really you're nothing but a fool who spends too much time thinking everyone is out to get him. 

Insults aside, can you give a substantive response? 

I guess not? 

My comments were directly in line with the article I posted which is based on fact.  If you have something credible to share to dispute my, and others as well, points and arguments, please share to advance the discussion.

If not, STFU and go eat off your Obama memorial dinner plate.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »
I'm still waiting of 333 to sufficiently address the first point

from what I've learned so far I apparently don't really own my property and it's only a matter of time before the Obama administratin confiscates it to provide housing for a communist party worker.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2010, 10:43:21 AM »

from what I've learned so far I apparently don't really own my property and it's only a matter of time before the Obama administratin confiscates it to provide housing for a communist party worker.

Don't forget he'll lead us to slaughter according to Beck oh wait did he say that? I'm not sure? hahaha
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »

What the hell are you talking about?  We have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how the tenents in your post are related to what is occuring, and where THE DEMOCRAT PARTY wants to move this country is in direct alignment with the communist manifesto. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2010, 10:53:46 AM »
What the hell are you talking about?  We have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how the tenents in your post are related to what is occuring, and where THE DEMOCRAT PARTY wants to move this country is in direct alignment with the communist manifesto. 

::) okay 333 time to take off the tin foil hat there buddy
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2010, 10:55:00 AM »
::) okay 333 time to take off the tin foil hat there buddy

HOW ABOUT YOU ADRESS THE ORIGINAL POST? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2010, 10:57:55 AM »
What the hell are you talking about?  We have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how the tenents in your post are related to what is occuring, and where THE DEMOCRAT PARTY wants to move this country is in direct alignment with the communist manifesto.  

you haven't provided one thing that proves that the "DemocraTIC party wants to move the country in direct alignment with the Communist Manifesto"

Let's examine your statement as it relates the first item on the list.
Can you tell me one piece of legislation (proposed or actually passed by Dems since Obama took office) that supports the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes"

Don't mention a SC case that happened under Bush (that he supported via an Executive Order) and that has no effect on virtually anyone.

We're talking here about the Obama Admin so try to stay on point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »
you haven't provided one thing that proves that the "DemocraTIC party wants to move the country in direct alignment with the Communist Manifesto"

Let's examine your statement as it relates the first item on the list.
Can you tell me one piece of legislation (proposed or actually passed by Dems since Obama took office) that supports the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes"

Don't mention a SC case that happened under Bush (that he supported via an Executive Order) and that has no effect on virtually anyone.

We're talking here about the Obama Admin so try to stay on point

I addressed your post already with facts. 

Cap & Trade has a retro fit provision to where you CANT sell your home unless you get a govt "Green" permit.  What do you call that Straw? 

What do you call Obama unilaterally shutting down profitable Chrysler dealerships in favor of those who gave campaign contributions to the DNC? 

And no, read your orioginal post, its not about only Obama, its about the govt as a whole.  Stop you bullshit Straw - you have already been destroyed in your own thread and should not make this beatdown worse than it has to be. 

As for the inheritance tax - who is pushing that? 

Who is pushing for highrer progressive tax rates on income? 

Who is pushing for more laws on communications? 

Who is pushing for more unionization? 

Who is pushing for more Federalization of the economy and laws? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
again, we're talking about the first item on this list.

Show me something that the Obama administration has passed or proposed that supports  the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes"

just pick one thing and explain it to me in detail on how it supports that statement.  If have more than one that's fine but just remember to show me how it directly supports the ABOLITION of property and the application of all rents to the public purpose

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2010, 11:17:38 AM »
again, we're talking about the first item on this list.

Show me something that the Obama administration has passed or proposed that supports  the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes"

just pick one thing and explain it to me in detail on how it supports that statement.  If have more than one that's fine but just remember to show me how it directly supports the ABOLITION of property and the application of all rents to the public purpose

Lets see: 

1.  Obama has already, via another bailout of Fannie and Freddy, guaranteed the mortgages of trillions in home loans.  What do you call that?  That is the Government taking ownership of private property. 

2.  Obama floated a plan earlier in the year where people would give their homes to the govt and they could rent it back from the govt at a lower rate.  You probably missed that proposal right? 

I will get the link for you from the WSJ later. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
Obama mulls rental option for some homeowners-sources
Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07pm EDTRelated NewsUPDATE 3-Fannie, Freddie ease terms for mortgage refinance

Wed, Jul 1 2009NEW YORK, July 14 (Reuters) - U.S. government officials are weighing a plan that would let borrowers who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments avoid eviction by renting their homes instead, sources familiar with the administration's thinking said on Tuesday.

Regulatory News  |  Bonds

Under one idea being discussed, delinquent homeowners would surrender ownership of their homes but would continue to live in the property for several years, the sources told Reuters.

Officials are also considering whether the government should make mortgage payments on behalf of borrowers who cannot keep up with their home loans, tapping an unused portion of a $50 billion housing aid kitty.

As part of this plan, jobless borrowers might receive a housing stipend along with regular unemployment benefits, the sources said. (Reporting by Patrick Rucker; Editing by Diane Craft)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »

Boom.!!!! your boy use the "Obama rhymes with Osama so he is a terroist" logic with anything...now i sw why fox has so many viewers....people like dude.. thinks of a conclusion and then later (while looking through the lenses of his assertions) he tries fit factors that will give him that predetermined conclusion. Very sad

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
We are quickly approaching that with massive property taxation to the point where you dont actually own your property.   

In the state of CT  you never own a damn house, you own a paper that says you have the right to pay taxes on the place for x amount of years..