Author Topic: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter  (Read 61428 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Re: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
STRAW  if you think living in a residential area means you own your property, look at what happened in Arlington Texas to the residents that lived where jerry Jones convinced the state, county and city to let him build his new stadium. They literally kicked people out with less than a months notice in some cases and didn't even give people enough to afford a decent apartment ,  so why don't you go ask those people just what you really own .  Or the Texas Motor Speedway in north Ft Worth TX.  Same thing happened, there were some people that weren't even done moving as the cranes were plowing their houses over, and the city barely paid these people 1/4 of what the house and land was worth, and hate to break it to you but Texas is a deed state too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »
STRAW  if you think living in a residential area means you own your property, look at what happened in Arlington Texas to the residents that lived where jerry Jones convinced the state, county and city to let him build his new stadium. They literally kicked people out with less than a months notice in some cases and didn't even give people enough to afford a decent apartment ,  so why don't you go ask those people just what you really own .  Or the Texas Motor Speedway in north Ft Worth TX.  Same thing happened, there were some people that weren't even done moving as the cranes were plowing their houses over, and the city barely paid these people 1/4 of what the house and land was worth, and hate to break it to you but Texas is a deed state too

Not to mention we still have 9 other tenents to go.  This may be an epic beatdown thread on Straw.   ;D

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2010, 02:24:45 PM »
I could go on and on about the properties that I have seen taken from deed holders, and in Texas, one of the most conservative states in the union, so he needs to calm down with all that talk about owning things. You may temporarely use something. Until the government comes across an agenda that better suits them financially, then all the sudden your deed means nothing and is good for starting a fire in the fire place. The only thing we really own is our body, and that fucktard commie is trying to fundamentally change that too.

James

« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »
The "Communist Party USA" endorsed Obama in the last Presidential Elections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
I could go on and on about the properties that I have seen taken from deed holders, and in Texas, one of the most conservative states in the union, so he needs to calm down with all that talk about owning things. You may temporarely use something. Until the government comes across an agenda that better suits them financially, then all the sudden your deed means nothing and is good for starting a fire in the fire place. The only thing we really own is our body, and that fucktard commie is trying to fundamentally change that too.

Not to mention the increasingly insane civil forefeiture laws to where the govt can confiscate your property without a full and fair hearing.  The accusation that your property was used as "an instrumentality in a crime", as the govt defines, it can result in you losing your home, cash, cars, etc over even relatively minor offenses.    

Add that one to the list Straw Man.  

This is getting fun.  Tell me when you want to move on to the next item Straw.  

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »
Wow.  Epic thread backfire. Like the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, straw says to himself "If I only had a brain".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »
Wow.  Epic thread backfire. Like the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, straw says to himself "If I only had a brain".

I'm actually glad Straw posted this thread.

We can finally clear the air on my calling most liberals "marxist/communists" and I can show just how accurate the term is considering the stated agenda most libs profess to be in favor of.     

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »
I bet there will be some people getting screwed out of their land and property in Tampa for the commies rail system he thinks he has to have. So Straw you need to find these people and tell them that they own their land and the government cant take it since you know they supposedly own it  lol

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
Everything listed in Straw's thread describes marxism to a tee. Straw Is your daddies name Carl??????  Dont lie...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2010, 02:36:20 PM »
Straw - when do you want to discuss item No. 2?  

That one should be fun.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »
Everything listed in Straw's thread describes marxism to a tee. Straw Is your daddies name Carl??????  Dont lie...

Thats the communist manifesto bro!

I know it sounds exactly what the liberal left want by their own proclamations, but its not a joke. 

240 has jumped all over me for calling out people as marxists, but now I see via Straws thread just how accurate I was and am in that belief. 

Thanks Straw!   

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Well sooner or later all liberal/marxist/commies, show their true colors. Watch  next he will deny and say that we aren't reading the thread right, then after that failure he will change the subject, then after that failure he will just refer to baseless name calling, just like his hero's in the far left

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »
Well sooner or later all liberal/marxist/commies, show their true colors. Watch  next he will deny and say that we aren't reading the thread right, then after that failure he will change the subject, then after that failure he will just refer to baseless name calling, just like his hero's in the far left

I cant wait till we debate No. 2 with Straw. 

Straw since we destroyed you on property rights, can we discuss the "progessive income tax" now?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
I WONDER IF STRAW KNOWS WHO AND IN WHAT YEAR THE PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX WAS CREATED AND FOR WHAT REASON?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
I WONDER IF STRAW KNOWS WHO AND IN WHAT YEAR THE PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX WAS CREATED AND FOR WHAT REASON?

I am going to keep this thread going until we have fully discussed every tenent and Straw becomes a raging member of the VRWC. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »
Yea i am interested to see how he justifies all this and explains it as well , or just slithers out of the situation like his daddy obama would do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2010, 02:58:37 PM »
Yea i am interested to see how he justifies all this and explains it as well , or just slithers out of the situation like his daddy obama would do

Yeah, I want Mal, Blacken, KC, Benny, Al Doggity, and the rest of them to discuss this topic and let the chips fall where they may. 

Its going to be like:  "But no one ever told me I was a communist before until seeing this"

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »
those guys are not going to chime in on this, it deals with fact and truth, they are affraid of that there is nothing to spin or twist on this subject, they will be silent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2010, 03:03:59 PM »
those guys are not going to chime in on this, it deals with fact and truth, they are affraid of that there is nothing to spin or twist on this subject, they will be silent

They don't understand that often times I just hold back a lot and can swoop in for the kill any time I like on a ton of subjects. 

This is one of them. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
yea i know its not that hard to disprove just about everything they comment on but it doesn't do any good, they love obama and his agenda to the point of being oblivious, or they live of the government handouts and don't want it to go away

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
whoa, 333386 is kicking ass all over the place in here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »
Straw- you name perfectly fits you because that is what you put up - STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS.  

You started this thread about the communist manifesto and the govt, not only Obama, and now you are trying to make this about Obama only, its not.  

He definately in a communist in my mind, by your own damn list in fact, but he is not alone in this.  

I have given you plent of evidence of the policies of the left wing as to how they clearly relate to the communist manifesto, all 10 of them, and yet you ignore 99% of the list in favor of one straw man argument on one tenent which still you were owned on.  

Communism, as you stated is a progression, its not an event.  

I was referring to the Obama Admin because I've never seen you rant about any other administration leading us toward communism besides the current one.

Hey 333 - you keep ranting about all the Marxist/Communist in our country (including the POTUS). Can you show me one thing on this list that even comes close to what we have today

Communism is where the state owns the means of production and all the property.  This list includes 10 items from the Communist Manifesto that were prior conditions for a transition from capitalism to communism.  The first item was the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes".  Would you like me to address your GM bondholders example or do you want to give me something better?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2010, 05:28:46 PM »

I'm well aware of the Ranger Stadium fuck job on the people of Arlington.  I even mentioned it at the top of page 2 of this thread.   Is this an example of Communism or is it more an example of fascism or just very shady business.  The people of Arlington got screwed but it was NOT the USA fucking them.  It was corrupt local governemt in bed with corrupt businessmen so not at all an exmple of communism.   The bizzare part was that the people of Texas voted for Bush to be governor after this happened

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »
not ranger staduim , the new cowboy stadium, football , not baseball, and yes you were right , government , federal or local its still government, that took from a citizen for no reason other than a special interest

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
not ranger staduim , the new cowboy stadium, football , not baseball, and yes you were right , government , federal or local its still government, that took from a citizen for no reason other than a special interest

they took it and gave a sweetheart deal to private parties.

it absolutely sucks (I grew up in Dallas and my whole family still lives in TX) but it's not an example of communism