Author Topic: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter  (Read 61210 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter
« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2010, 05:03:15 AM »
OWNERSHIP is the state or fact of EXCLUSIVE rights and control over property, which may be an object, land/real estate or intellectual property

ON TO NUMBER THREE OR HELL 5 WOULD BE AWSOME

I am going to deal with No. 2 since Straw is arguing with himself at this point. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2010, 07:40:16 AM »
in the example I gave you would you be successful in arguing that you are not the owner due to eminent domain, the requirement to pay property tax etc...

yes or no?

yes or no?

simple scenario and simple question

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2010, 07:42:17 AM »

yes or no?

simple scenario and simple question

No.  How many times do we have to go over this already?  You are asking me to concede to points I never made in the first place. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2010, 07:53:35 AM »
No.  How many times do we have to go over this already?  You are asking me to concede to points I never made in the first place.  

you made up your own defintion of "ownership" as it pertains to real property

if your definition won't work in a court of law then what compels me to accept it here?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2010, 07:55:09 AM »
you made up your own defintion of "ownership" as it pertains to real property

if your definition won't work in a court of law then what compels me to accept it here?

Forget it bro - I am not even going to argue with you anymore.  You make shit up that no one ever claimed. 

I am going to deal with no. 2 on my own as many others and myself have exhuasted No. 1 and you simply cannot even comprehend what everyone else is telling you. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2010, 08:00:57 AM »
Forget it bro - I am not even going to argue with you anymore.  You make shit up that no one ever claimed. 

I am going to deal with no. 2 on my own as many others and myself have exhuasted No. 1 and you simply cannot even comprehend what everyone else is telling you. 

"bro" - you know exactly what I'm talking about

you wouldn't go into a court and try to argue that you're not liable (in the example I gave) on grounds that you're not really the owner because you have to pay property tax, follow zoning laws and could potentially lose your property to eminent domain

you know it's a bullshit arguement and would never work in the only place that matters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 09, 2010, 08:10:26 AM »
"bro" - you know exactly what I'm talking about

you wouldn't go into a court and try to argue that you're not liable (in the example I gave) on grounds that you're not really the owner because you have to pay property tax, follow zoning laws and could potentially lose your property to eminent domain

you know it's a bullshit arguement and would never work in the only place that matters

No one has ever freaking argued we live in the commie nation!  How dense are you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #407 on: February 09, 2010, 08:17:09 AM »
No one has ever freaking argued we live in the commie nation!  How dense are you?

who's talking about that

I'm specifically addressing your lame objection that you don't actually own your property

I'm sure you'll recall that was your gambit to avoid the obvious fact that private ownership is plentiful and we're not even close to the abolition of real property in land

come on 333 - go back and read your own posts either than or just stop pretending to play dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 09, 2010, 08:21:48 AM »
who's talking about that

I'm specifically addressing your lame objection that you don't actually own your property

I'm sure you'll recall that was your gambit to avoid the obvious fact that private ownership is plentiful and we're not even close to the abolition of real property in land

come on 333 - go back and read your own posts either than or just stop pretending to play dumb

I'm done with you Straw - argue with yourself.  You make things up people never said, cant comprehend basic concepts, ignore peoples' arguments, and constatly change the debate, dont even acknowledge the original question you asked and how you framed it, etc.   

No. 2 is a no-brainer so I'll deal with No. 3 later.  Unless of course you are going to be equally dense and try to argue we dont have a progressive income tax?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #409 on: February 09, 2010, 08:24:09 AM »
I'm done with you Straw - argue with yourself.  You make things up people never said, cant comprehend basic concepts, ignore peoples' arguments, and constatly change the debate, dont even acknowledge the original question you asked and how you framed it, etc.   

No. 2 is a no-brainer so I'll deal with No. 3 later.  Unless of course you are going to be equally dense and try to argue we dont have a progressive income tax?   

so you're agreeing that #1 has not happened (obviously) and is  "not even close"

correct?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: February 09, 2010, 08:35:51 AM »
so you're agreeing that #1 has not happened (obviously) and is  "not even close"

correct?

I agree that No. 1 has not happened in the technical sense of the definition and have never argued that we are a commie nation.  I have argued that via INCREASED PROPERTY TAXATION, INCREASED & EXPANDING USE OF ZONING, INCREASED AND EXPANDING USE OF EMINENT DOMAIN BEYOND TRADITIONAL USES, and INCREASING REGULATIONS over what you can do with your property has greatly dilluted your ownership rights and that we are moving towards more control and regulation, not less.

What dont you understand about that?   

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »
333  i think straw doesnt understand a stop sign and would argue with it. lets just talk about 3 4 and 5

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: March 29, 2010, 08:43:54 AM »
333  i think straw doesnt understand a stop sign and would argue with it. lets just talk about 3 4 and 5

BUMP -

STRAW ARE YOU UP FOR THIS DEBATE TO BE CONTINUED? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: March 29, 2010, 09:04:55 AM »
BUMP -

STRAW ARE YOU UP FOR THIS DEBATE TO BE CONTINUED? 

Straw what about the progressive income tax and centrilazation of credit? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #414 on: March 29, 2010, 09:18:16 AM »
Straw what about the progressive income tax and centrilazation of credit? 

sure but first we'll have to agree on the defintion of "heavy" so we don't waste another 17 pages like we did when you pretended that because you have to pay property tax and follow zoning guidelines you don't really own your home.

here's the full statement.  maybe just to be say we should agree on the definitions of all the words first before continuing the discussion:

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: March 29, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »
sure but first we'll have to agree on the defintion of "heavy" so we don't waste another 17 pages like we did when you pretended that because you have to pay property tax and follow zoning guidelines you don't really own your home.

here's the full statement.  maybe just to be say we should agree on the definitions of all the words first before continuing the discussion:

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax

What part of "or" do you not understand? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #416 on: March 29, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »
What part of "or" do you not understand? 

let's agree on the word "heavy" first

we both know that's subjective right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: March 29, 2010, 09:30:25 AM »
let's agree on the word "heavy" first

we both know that's subjective right?

No, we are not going to agree on that because that is not what the manifesto calls for.  It clearly says "or" so you lost on that.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #418 on: March 29, 2010, 09:34:40 AM »
No, we are not going to agree on that because that is not what the manifesto calls for.  It clearly says "or" so you lost on that.   

now you're going to parse the sentence and pretend that heavy only applies to the word progressive and not to the word graduated?

what's the difference between progressive and graduated?

I say the work heavy clearly applies to either word so we either agree on a definition of the word heavy or we're at an impasse

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: March 29, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »
now you're going to parse the sentence and pretend that heavy only applies to the word progressive and not to the word graduated?

what's the difference between progressive and graduated?

I say the work heavy clearly applies to either word so we either agree on a definition of the word heavy or we're at an impasse

Fine - in my mind, we have a grotesqly high graduate rate when you add in all the taxes together.  You think anything less than 100% is too light. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #420 on: March 29, 2010, 09:55:23 AM »
Fine - in my mind, we have a grotesqly high graduate rate when you add in all the taxes together.  You think anything less than 100% is too light. 

when did I ever say that?

come on 333 - I'm trying to make an attempt to take you seriously

so can we agree that that word "heavy" applies to both "progressive" and "graduated" (and that those words are pretty much synonymous

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: March 29, 2010, 10:03:18 AM »
when did I ever say that?

come on 333 - I'm trying to make an attempt to take you seriously

so can we agree that that word "heavy" applies to both "progressive" and "graduated" (and that those words are pretty much synonymous

Fine, its subjective, however, to me we have a extremely high rate.  Additionally, back then they did not have all the other types of taxes in addition tot he income tax, so when you add EVERYTHING up, we have what to me seems an undeinably high rate FOR EVERYONE WHO WORKS.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #422 on: March 29, 2010, 10:09:10 AM »
Fine, its subjective, however, to me we have a extremely high rate.  Additionally, back then they did not have all the other types of taxes in addition tot he income tax, so when you add EVERYTHING up, we have what to me seems an undeinably high rate FOR EVERYONE WHO WORKS. 

let's try to stay on point

didn't the requirement clearly specify INCOME tax?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: March 29, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »
let's try to stay on point

didn't the requirement clearly specify INCOME tax?

Yes, which we do. 

In NYS we pay 9% in additional to Federal.  So the top rate is now near 50%.  That is not high to you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #424 on: March 29, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »
Yes, which we do. 

In NYS we pay 9% in additional to Federal.  So the top rate is now near 50%.  That is not high to you?

the top federal rate is 35% (on anything over 372,950)

so your math is a bit off but that's not the point

Are we closer now to communism then we were in say 1980 when the personal and corporate rates were even higher.

Personal and Corporate taxes were much higher in 1980 right?