Author Topic: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology  (Read 11198 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »
yawn.  suddenly it's wrong for one person to say it because he lives on tax dollars, and right for another person to say it because is a leader of the GOP who is a private citizen.  either it's wrong for anyone to say it, or it's wrong for everyone.  Only being pissy and offended some of the time by the same statement is just plain sad.

Some ppl are so atatched to a party they see no wrong that it does.  I'm well aware both people who said 'retard' are piece of shit assholes.  So are most of the people here.  Some just can't admit it :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 08:50:41 AM »
yawn.  suddenly it's wrong for one person to say it because he lives on tax dollars, and right for another person to say it because is a leader of the GOP who is a private citizen.  either it's wrong for nobody to say it, or it's wrong for everyone.  Only being pissy and offended some of the time by the same statement is just plain sad.

Some ppl are so atatched to a party they see no wrong that those in it do.  I'm well aware both people who said 'retard' are piece of shit assholes.  So are most of the people here.  Some just can't admit it :(

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »
Whatever happened to free speech? And who exactly is taking this out of context?  The word retarded means a lot of things.  If Palin thinks her son is a 'retard' then that is her deal, not the speakers.  This is akin to homosexual people getting upset when people say stuff like 'you're so gay bro' to a friend.  Who cares? It's a word, YOU control what power that word has.  This is more posturing from Palin throwing her kids back into the spotlight and using them for political points. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »
Whatever happened to free speech? And who exactly is taking this out of context?  The word retarded means a lot of things.  If Palin thinks her son is a 'retard' then that is her deal, not the speakers.  This is akin to homosexual people getting upset when people say stuff like 'you're so gay bro' to a friend.  Who cares? It's a word, YOU control what power that word has.  This is more posturing from Palin throwing her kids back into the spotlight and using them for political points. 

Go on DU KC, they even hate the ballerina. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
did palin say she was offended by the statement?

or offended that a member of public office said it?  What was her statement?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
did palin say she was offended by the statement?

or offended that a member of public office said it?  What was her statement?

In all fairness 240 - they were screaming about this on DU long before Palin was. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »
Go on DU KC, they even hate the ballerina. 

I don't care what they hate.  Unfortunately most ultra liberals get butt-hurt over words all the time.  Which is surprising to see Palin and yourself acting just like them.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »
videotape emerging of Rush calling people "utter retards!"  NBC just played it.

I wonder if Palin will be criticizing that too... calling for him to be fired? 

If not, it's complete partisan bullshit move on her part.

wow!!!!Rush was using it yesterday as a mockery of Rahm.Once again the pea brained libs,like 240,who NEVER listen to Rush or just dont understand it,follows lock step in line with NBC.Rush was using it to mock Rahm,just as he used BARACK THE MAGIC NEGRO as a mockery of Al Sharpton and the LA TIMES.Its amazing how these libs are so dim witted they still cant figure out this show thats been doing the same exact thing for twenty freaking years!!!

By the way,smart guy,Obama uses the term retarded in both his books.Plus mocked special olympics on the late night show.Perhaps NBC will make HIM apologise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »
oh, so using offensive languae is okay, as long as youre mocking someone else who uses it?

I see.  BILLY, choose an ethnic slur of your liking and go on tv using it to 'make fun of those who use the word'.  It won't go over so well.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 09:30:00 AM »
If you had a kid with downs' you might.   :'(

Second, Rahm is a jerk to begin with so anything that gives him a diaper rash at night is fine by me.  Even the base dems hate this jerkoff. 

So what did she say about Rush Limbaugh (defacto leader of the repubs)..yeah he said more about retards...but hmmm nothin  ::)

fuckin peice of shit hypocrite...If a neocon says it, no prob.. if a dem says it...its an outrage..

fuckin partyline "gotcha" bull shit makes me wanna fuckin puke as a real american. Fuckin amazing. this is what american politics has come to. partyline fuckin assholes. "My side rules" fuckin assholes actually affects others... fuckin 12 year old politics

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »
By the way,Rush said yesterday BEFORE he started saying it that he was doing it to mock Rahm and predicted that the left wing retards would run with it.Who was the first one to do EXACTLY what Rush predicted?The stupid retard Rachel Maddow.the retard you think is brilliant.You libs are as predictable as can be.Dumb ass retards.

As usual ,240,who is just an MSNBC  and Mal who is the same doesn't get it.Very predictable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 09:33:33 AM »
"Which is surprising to see Palin and yourself acting just like them. "

THIS is the bottom line of the whole thread.

Palin is acting like a fvcking crybaby whiny liberal.  Man the FVCK up.  period.  You wanna be president?  Quit acting like some whiny nonstop-offended crybaby and come up with some solutions for our BUDGET.  Seriously, she should have addressed Obama slipping in that horrible middle class tax on the fly - instead she condemsn Ramn and THAT buries the Obama tax story - it's like she's working for Obama at this point guys!!

I change diapers on 5 and 8 year olds every damn morning, they have special needs... I don't get pissy when kids at the mall call each other retards.  I understand they are being idiots, but I don't go posting on blogs how offended I am, saying they should be fired or expelled or whatever.  I focus on what I can do to improve things around me and my family.  I dont try to selectively get offended like palin :(

the saddest part, is that Obama is gonna slip that budget thru - she ran interference and most americans don't know about the tax BS.  She used her weekly political capital on a dumb comment instead of something that will financially cripples tens of millions of people :( :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 09:35:10 AM »
So what did she say about Rush Limbaugh (defacto leader of the repubs)..yeah he said more about retards...but hmmm nothin  ::)

fuckin peice of shit hypocrite...If a neocon says it, no prob.. if a dem says it...its an outrage..

fuckin partyline "gotcha" bull shit makes me wanna fuckin puke as a real american. Fuckin amazing. this is what american politics has come to. partyline fuckin assholes. "My side rules" fuckin assholes actually affects others... fuckin 12 year old politics

Rush is discussing it now on his show.  Why dont you listen Mal.   ;D  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 09:35:20 AM »
By the way,Rush said yesterday BEFORE he started saying it that he was doing it to mock Rahm and predicted that the left wing retards would run with it.Who was the first one to do EXACTLY what Rush predicted?The stupid retard Rachel Maddow.the retard you think is brilliant.You libs are as predictable as can be.Dumb ass retards.

As usual ,240,who is just an MSNBC  and Mal who is the same doesn't get it.Very predictable.

no...you and 333 are predictable...if any liberal said the sky was blue on a sunny day you would wait for the republican response before you made up your mind...fucking amazing....

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 09:37:28 AM »
"Which is surprising to see Palin and yourself acting just like them. "

THIS is the bottom line of the whole thread.

Palin is acting like a fvcking crybaby whiny liberal.  Man the FVCK up.  period.  You wanna be president?  Quit acting like some whiny nonstop-offended crybaby and come up with some solutions for our BUDGET.  Seriously, she should have addressed Obama slipping in that horrible middle class tax on the fly - instead she condemsn Ramn and THAT buries the Obama tax story - it's like she's working for Obama at this point guys!!

I change diapers on 5 and 8 year olds every damn morning, they have special needs... I don't get pissy when kids at the mall call each other retards.  I understand they are being idiots, but I don't go posting on blogs how offended I am, saying they should be fired or expelled or whatever.  I focus on what I can do to improve things around me and my family.  I dont try to selectively get offended like palin :(

the saddest part, is that Obama is gonna slip that budget thru - she ran interference and most americans don't know about the tax BS.  She used her weekly political capital on a dumb comment instead of something that will financially cripples tens of millions of people :( :(

Exactly 240.  She's trying to make political points and using her children to do so.  Very liberal move.  Kind of like hiring Al Gores speech writer, laundering your foundation money through the sale of your book to make a 10% cut etc  
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 09:38:11 AM »
no...you and 333 are predictable...if any liberal said the sky was blue on a sunny day you would wait for the republican response before you made up your mind...fucking amazing....

Yeah and if any conservative said "the reason Obama got elected was because he doesnt speak with a negro dialect" you would be on here ranting.Harry Reid says it and its "well hes on the right side of the issues".Please,the left does this all the time,now the right is playing by YOUR rules and kicking your fucking ass and you cry like babies.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:00 AM »
Rush is discussing it now on his show.  Why dont you listen Mal.   ;D  ;D

I already told you...i dont listen to party line assholes...olberman or rush. The shit slinging is sick to me as an american. To see what we have become as a nation is enough to make George Washington cry...Hella important issues on the table and we are talking someone saying Retard in 2010...we actually made that a political thing...fucking sickening...seriously makes me want to puke

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:44 AM »
People should lighten up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
I would see it as using my (adopted) kids as props for my own agenda.

My kids don't catch what the 2 kids across the food court are saying.  Unless I approach the parents and make a big deal, force the kids to apologize etc... my kids will never know and never feel ostracized as a result.  

It's all political... she ignored when a GOP contender said it, she ignored when Rush said it... i'm sure we'll find more examples of repubs saying it which will be defended as okay for 1 reason or another...

It's a mean thing to say, but really, who gives a fvck?  We're giving trillions to bankers and american kids are starving.  We're spening billions on war and our school suck.  Obama is taxing the middle class out the ass and the top voices in the GOP spend their day talking about a 'retard' comment from 8 months ago.  Gimme a break.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:08 AM »

My kids don't catch what the 2 kids across the food court are saying.  Unless I approach the parents and make a big deal, force the kids to apologize etc... my kids will never know and never feel ostracized as a result.  

It's all political... she ignored when a GOP contender said it, she ignored when Rush said it... i'm sure we'll find more examples of repubs saying it which will be defended as okay for 1 reason or another...

It's a mean thing to say, but really, who gives a fvck?  We're giving trillions to bankers and american kids are starving.  We're spening billions on war and our school suck.  Obama is taxing the middle class out the ass and the top voices in the GOP spend their day talking about a 'retard' comment from 8 months ago.  Gimme a break.

Agreed, but dont think for a second Obama or Rahm love this 240. 

We have the revision in the jobs number coming tommorow, the budget they dropped, the 200 point fall on the dow today, etc. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2010, 09:46:42 AM »

God allmighty,how many times do you need it explained.Rush used the term to mock Rahm,said he was doing it to mock Rahm,said he was going to do it,predicted the left would be outraged and wouldnt get it AFTER he explained what he was doing and,as he predicted,they were outraged.Its incredible!!!The left really are retards!!!

By the way,you get outraged over Imus A FUCKING COMEDIAN using a slur.You people drove him off the air.You people drove Trent Lott out of power.Now,its being used against you and your outraged.Amazing.Here is a prediction,Rush wont apologise,he will giggle at the retard libs,and his audiance will increase to 30 times that of MSNBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:18 AM »
Obama is LOVING the "retard" controversy.

Rush and palin aren't talking about the middle class tax, health care, cap/trade, the hilary UN gun shit, or anything else.  They're all about the 'retard' comment.  So is FOX news!

And, it's not smearing shit on obama - it's going on rahm who was getting fired after spring primaries ANYWAY.  So he doesn't mind taking the dirt with him.

Obama WINS on the damn issue, and the repubs are too stupid to realize this!  PLEASE tell me, 33, that you realize this.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2010, 09:48:38 AM »
Yeah and if any conservative said "the reason Obama got elected was because he doesnt speak with a negro dialect" you would be on here ranting.Harry Reid says it and its "well hes on the right side of the issues".Please,the left does this all the time,now the right is playing by YOUR rules and kicking your fucking ass and you cry like babies.

check this out cha cha...Im not a party line toter..i dont think dems are all right and republicans are all wrong...nor do i look for some kind of stupid ass inconsequential  sound byte to use to my advantage to denounce the otherside as the fuckin devil..

When i heard Obama didnt help his brother in Kenya...i criticized him and made a couple of threads about it. Im puerto rican, family is important to me...see thats the difference between me and you and 333...i think for myself...i dont wait for whatever my spokesman is saying and then say it...Personally... i think the keith olberman show is boring...but because i think that dosent mean that beck is better for facts..more entertaining  (which is what it is for).

When don imus said nappy headed hoes, i didnt say he needed to be fired or even say sorry..this is America and from a guy whose whole family served in the military and all have participated in a real war, i take those freedoms they fight for very serious...This "us vs them " shit stinks to high heaven and makes us look like kids...IF a repub has sex with some chick in brazil...dems jump all over it and repubs just hush on the subject...or if a dem says some shit, dems are quiet and rebubs are calling for his job...fuckin insane

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 09:49:09 AM »
I already told you...i dont listen to party line assholes...olberman or rush. The shit slinging is sick to me as an american. To see what we have become as a nation is enough to make George Washington cry...Hella important issues on the table and we are talking someone saying Retard in 2010...we actually made that a political thing...fucking sickening...seriously makes me want to puke

Yet you label me as a repub when I have made no mention of it.  You call Rush the "de facto leader of the reupublicans" when he isn't even an elected leader.  You would be surprised at how many people on the right side of the fence can't stand Rush.  I guess we will always agree to disagree, but let's not claim anything about labels while you do the labeling yourself; many Americans are sick of the party line bullshit so don't go labeling people.  

I like your posts...so seem like a cool dude...but honestly, this came off as hypocritical.  Don't worry, I have been called out when I have been wrong too...just apologize.   ;D

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »

check this out cha cha...Im not a party line toter..i dont think dems are all right and republicans are all wrong...nor do i look for some kind of stupid ass inconsequential  sound byte to use to my advantage to denounce the otherside as the fuckin devil..

When i heard Obama didnt help his brother in Kenya...i criticized him and made a couple of threads about it. Im puerto rican, family is important to me...see thats the difference between me and you and 333...i think for myself...i dont wait for whatever my spokesman is saying and then say it...Personally... i think the keith olberman show is boring...but because i think that dosent mean that beck is better for facts..more entertaining  (which is what it is for).

When don imus said nappy headed hoes, i didnt say he needed to be fired or even say sorry..this is America and from a guy whose whole family served in the military and all have participated in a real war, i take those freedoms they fight for very serious...This "us vs them " shit stinks to high heaven and makes us look like kids...IF a repub has sex with some chick in brazil...dems jump all over it and repubs just hush on the subject...or if a dem says some shit, dems are quiet and rebubs are calling for his job...fuckin insane

Shit...this post came in right before mine.  Sorry.