Author Topic: Superbowl 44 - Kim Kardashian Celebrates Victory With Reggie Bush  (Read 7858 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Superbowl 44 - Kim Kardashian Celebrates Victory With Reggie Bush
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 07:48:22 AM »
Wonder who is worse Paris or Kim???

I vote Kim cause she absolutely does NOTHING! Atleast Paris was what?? A model and acted in some movies :-\

The last time I checked, Kardashian was a model, too. She endorses some diet product (Quick-Trim, I think) and made the cover of Muscle & Fitness Hers.

Plus, she's from a wealthy family. So, it's not as if she was broke before she met Reggie Bush.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 07:53:36 AM »
The last time I checked, Kardashian was a model, too. She endorses some diet product (Quick-Trim, I think) and made the cover of Muscle & Fitness Hers.

Plus, she's from a wealthy family. So, it's not as if she was broke before she met Reggie Bush.

But she is THE worst lay ever captured on film....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 08:11:14 AM »

But she is THE worst lay ever captured on film....

x2

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
Wonder who is worse Paris or Kim???

I vote Kim cause she absolutely does NOTHING! Atleast Paris was what?? A model and acted in some movies :-\

Paris is actually very enterprising.  She has a clothing line, perfume, real estate, night clubs and other companies making here quite a huge chunk of change.  Kim has a couple stores, models, does commericals, talk shows and appearances.  She too make quite a big chunk of change.  How do people make fun of people who have become fairly successful no matter how they did it.  Arnold was a huge asshole coming up and did what he could to get what he wanted.  Every politician does the same thing.  You get what you can get when you can get it.  Unless you have someone to pay 100% of your living expenses you got to do what you got to do to get by.  Instead of complaining about people who have everything they need get out there and get something done.  I could never understand how people with less or nothing can make fun of people who have something going for them.  What does that make you?
No Worries 4 me

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »
Kardashian is at the very least a super-hot chick with some sort of business sense to her.  I don't necessarily see her as ideal marriage material but compared to that f*cking retard Kendra Wilkinson I would say Reggie has nothing to be embarrassed about......

Marrying an average looking, 4th grade educated moron like Kendra who made a name for herself by getting an 82 year old man off on a 2nd rate reality show is beyond shameful.  You would think an NFL contract and fame would score a guy something better than Hefner's cast off scraps.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »

True , but wasn't Paris doing her own thing before she got "more," into the spotlight meaning the modeling before she was a household name???

I mean Kim looks like she got fame in one day and everyone jumped at that including the modeling endorsements, stores, products, etc... And that was because of her wealthy family (dad) before that she was nothing.

Atleast Paris was already doing her own thing and even that reality show years back before being even "more," well known.

Don't know if that makes sense, but it's hard though, out of the two I pick Paris!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »
Paris is actually very enterprising.  She has a clothing line, perfume, real estate, night clubs and other companies making here quite a huge chunk of change.  Kim has a couple stores, models, does commericals, talk shows and appearances.  She too make quite a big chunk of change.  How do people make fun of people who have become fairly successful no matter how they did it.  Arnold was a huge asshole coming up and did what he could to get what he wanted.  Every politician does the same thing.  You get what you can get when you can get it.  Unless you have someone to pay 100% of your living expenses you got to do what you got to do to get by.  Instead of complaining about people who have everything they need get out there and get something done.  I could never understand how people with less or nothing can make fun of people who have something going for them.  What does that make you?

Keith, I am not making fun of them in the slightest bit, I just think out of the two Paris does more for her success.

It is just that now in our society we have girls all over the place like Paris's and Kim's that think that they don't need to do anything and get rich that bothers me.

By the way I've met Paris when she was in Dallas a few years back, I think she is very pretty in person!

I've done okay for myself I think, still have ways to go, but on the right path. I've done some shots for Muscle and Fitness and one for Reps magazine if that counts ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
Kardashian is at the very least a super-hot chick with some sort of business sense to her.  I don't necessarily see her as ideal marriage material but compared to that f*cking retard Kendra Wilkinson I would say Reggie has nothing to be embarrassed about......

Marrying an average looking, 4th grade educated moron like Kendra who made a name for herself by getting an 82 year old man off on a 2nd rate reality show is beyond shameful.  You would think an NFL contract and fame would score a guy something better than Hefner's cast off scraps.

Except a little ole video of his future wife getting banged by another guy for the world to see...

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
Except a little ole video of his future wife getting banged by another guy for the world to see...

x2.  Brutal ownage. 

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 06:21:35 PM »

Agreed - that would be a deal breaker for me

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 06:24:15 PM »

True , but wasn't Paris doing her own thing before she got "more," into the spotlight meaning the modeling before she was a household name???

I mean Kim looks like she got fame in one day and everyone jumped at that including the modeling endorsements, stores, products, etc... And that was because of her wealthy family (dad) before that she was nothing.

Atleast Paris was already doing her own thing and even that reality show years back before being even "more," well known.

Don't know if that makes sense, but it's hard though, out of the two I pick Paris!

What?

Both Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian come from wealthy families. Paris is hardly a "rags-to-riches" story.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »
Heh, they both came from very wealthy families from the start, born w silverspoon.

Q

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 10:22:56 PM »
Heh, they both came from very wealthy families from the start, born w silverspoon.

and they both sucked and fucked on video to show how shameless they are to be famous just ask vivid !!! lol
i