Author Topic: *JME RELATED* George W. Bush "Miss Me Yet?" Billboard Appears In Wyoming  (Read 3952 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Looming over I-35 near Wyoming, Minn a billboard was put with a picture of George W. Bush asking Miss Me Yet?. People are still trying to find out who is behind the billboard, but imagine if it was Bush himself... I mean he has nothing better to do. Priceless.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Re: *JME RELATED* George W. Bush "Miss Me Yet?" Billboard Appears In Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »
Also...

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
Palin is an embarrassment and needs to fall off the side of the earth. Obama, I will be surprised if he even makes it through his first term. Lets get someone that instills the American way. It is a shame the American people don't realize they are voting against the beliefs they all hold so true to their hearts...
Watching The Haters

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »
Also...

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

Ultimately the joke will be on his administration when the Presidents approval rating hits the 30's...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 07:29:43 PM »
Ultimately the joke will be on his administration when the Presidents approval rating hits the 30's...

30's?? The minority community won't come out unless they are influenced to. I would like to see his approval rating stay even in the 30's
Watching The Haters

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »
  No i don't miss the worst president in history.  He lowered taxes and spent this country in to bankruptcy by starting 2 useless wars.  By deregulating banking the republicans almost destroyed this country.  It's going to take years to repair the damage.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 09:34:19 PM »
Hahahaha..LMAO. "Its Bush's fault" hahahahahahaha!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 09:55:47 PM »
Hahahaha..LMAO. "Its Bush's fault" hahahahahahaha!

Do you really have short term memory loss or something? Dont' tell me that one of the biggest financial meltdowns happened after Obama took the office? Hhmmmm...maybe I'm wrong. Guess who started 2 wars and didnt pay for and 2 tax cuts that werent paid for...when was that?  ;)
"President Bill Clinton left office in 2001 with a federal budget surplus of $127 billion. President George Bush ran a deficit of $319 billion in 2005." ..you do the math.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 10:00:18 PM »
LOL...you're right I'm wrong...hahaha!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 10:02:48 PM »
Do you really have short term memory loss or something? Dont' tell me that one of the biggest financial meltdowns happened after Obama took the office? Hhmmmm...maybe I'm wrong. Guess who started 2 wars and didnt pay for and 2 tax cuts that werent paid for...when was that?  ;)
"President Bill Clinton left office in 2001 with a federal budget surplus of $127 billion. President George Bush ran a deficit of $319 billion in 2005." ..you do the math.

Clinton was maybe benefitting from reagan ?

A

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »
Clinton was maybe benefitting from reagan ?

In case you're serious.....wow... So when in it's republicans best interest, Clinton benefited from what Reagan did...however that does not apply when Obama took over the mess Bush left us in and it's obviously his fault for what's happening ...hhmmm interesting.. :o ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 10:22:36 PM »
Danny, you need to do some research bud, this is so exhausting trying to argue with a liberal (and liberals in general) who's party is literally falling apart with low poll numbers in almost every catagory, dems losing seats, retiring, the president lying about almost everything. Dude, seriously if you can't see what he's doing to this country then I can't argue, change your mind or even remotely make you see the light, then there is no hope. You mention "it was Bush's fault" if it was all Bush's fault (I won't deny he fucked up the final 2-3 months of his term) then WHY did Obama make it worse? Obama PROMISED with the stimulus UE wouldn't go beyond 8%, where are we at now? He tripled the deficit in ONE year and now were vulnerable for another attack. This is exhausting and I'm done. I'll just sit back, shake my head and laugh and say "I told you so" justy like I said before he was elected! Were seriously fucked and people like you arte too blind to see despite everything we said has came true!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »
Danny, you need to do some research bud, this is so exhausting trying to argue with a liberal (and liberals in general) who's party is literally falling apart with low poll numbers in almost every catagory, dems losing seats, retiring, the president lying about almost everything. Dude, seriously if you can't see what he's doing to this country then I can't argue, change your mind or even remotely make you see the light, then there is no hope. You mention "it was Bush's fault" if it was all Bush's fault (I won't deny he fucked up the final 2-3 months of his term) then WHY did Obama make it worse? Obama PROMISED with the stimulus UE wouldn't go beyond 8%, where are we at now? He tripled the deficit in ONE year and now were vulnerable for another attack. This is exhausting and I'm done. I'll just sit back, shake my head and laugh and say "I told you so" justy like I said before he was elected! Were seriously fucked and people like you arte too blind to see despite everything we said has came true!
Last I read, the Repubes had job approval numbers around 15%. So you might want to sit down and stop crowing, Coach.
In addition, I'm still waiting for you to tell me whether you feel Sarah Palin should run as a repube in 2012. C'mon Coach, don't flake on me dude.
!

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 10:49:55 PM »
While Clinton can't take all the credit for the surplus, he did come into a debt and made it a priority to cut it down during his term. The economic boom of the nineties helped turn that deficit into a surplus. Bush on the other either didn't care or was too stupid to understand that when goverment spends money in tax cuts, wars, etc., they have to find a way to pay for it. Kind of ironic that Clinton a democrat, did a far better job of fiscal responsibility then George W. the republican. On a side note, all of you republicans bitching about a black president should look at your own party, had you not fucked up so badly and pissed off the majority of the country this would have never been possible. A border jumper from Mexico could have won that election as long as he wasn't a republican.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 02:00:48 AM »
Last I read, the Repubes had job approval numbers around 15%. So you might want to sit down and stop crowing, Coach.
In addition, I'm still waiting for you to tell me whether you feel Sarah Palin should run as a repube in 2012. C'mon Coach, don't flake on me dude.

Dude 15%?  You MSNBC clowns are ridiculous.  I think even Hitler has higher ratings among Americans than that figure u just tossed out.

With regards to Palin she's just tryin to earn that paper.  Don't worry about her she is harmless right now.  You should be more worried about the idiot you put in office.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 06:30:09 AM »

Last I read Republicans just took a Senate seat from a Kennedy in one of the bluest states in the country.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 07:13:13 AM »
Lets see, unemployment is down to 9.7% and the Dow Jones is above 10,000 once again.  The housing market is somewhat returning and people are buying stuff again.  The US is

Obama will get reelected simply because the country was so far in the pit from the Bush era that the only way to go is back up. 

In addition, there's not even a viable Republican to even run right now. Ron Paul would be good but everyone is betting on Palin and they don't realize that there is no way in hell she'll be elected as President as she was the reason McCain actually lost so bad. 

A

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:28 AM »
  No i don't miss the worst president in history.  He lowered taxes and spent this country in to bankruptcy by starting 2 useless wars.  By deregulating banking the republicans almost destroyed this country.  It's going to take years to repair the damage.
Bank deregulation came about in the late 90's when Clinton was in office. Sorry.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:06 AM »
Lets see, unemployment is down to 9.7% and the Dow Jones is above 10,000 once again.  The housing market is somewhat returning and people are buying stuff again.  The US is

Obama will get reelected simply because the country was so far in the pit from the Bush era that the only way to go is back up. 

In addition, there's not even a viable Republican to even run right now. Ron Paul would be good but everyone is betting on Palin and they don't realize that there is no way in hell she'll be elected as President as she was the reason McCain actually lost so bad. 

I disagree with all three points. And forget Palin, Democrats have bigger problems going forward than her.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »
I like some of Palin's limited government message but she should NOT run for president.  The notes on her hand is unprofessional.  Though Gibbs may have been funny, it's in poor taste for a person in his position to ridicule another, just as childish.

Most of us don't miss Bush but also want Obama and his big government progressive allies out.  We need a more moderate with some fiscally conservative principles.  This administration's answer to 90% of our problems are government solutions.  That is what a progressive liberal is...no insult meant.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:54 AM »

DAMMIT.....will you fuckin left wing idiots quit blaming Bush, I swear you clowns are a bunch bi-polar wack jobs who can't take responsibility when your fuckwit of a president tripled the deficit in one year what took Bush 8. This moron has the worst approval rating going into a second term of any president in HISTORY and none of his policies are in the plus in the polls.

Another thing Vince.....UE is 9.7 not because people found jobs, it's because people GAVE UP on looking for jobs.

That's it, I can't argue with you clowns anymore, you're going to give me a stroke just based on your utter stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:37 AM »
This moron has the worst approval rating going into a second term of any president in HISTORY and none of his policies are in the plus in the polls.

Obama isn't going into a second term, Joe.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:41 AM »
The real unemployment is significantly higher than 10% and the dow has dropped some again, hovering around 10,000 (9,980 at the moment), housing markets are slightly better at best.  The deficit has skyrocketed with all the spending, for which Bush and Obama share blame.  The problem is projected deficits with Obama's plans through 2015 are even higher.  There is no fiscal responsibility in Washington right now.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 08:30:57 AM »
I like some of Palin's limited government message but she should NOT run for president.  The notes on her hand is unprofessional.  Though Gibbs may have been funny, it's in poor taste for a person in his position to ridicule another, just as childish.

Most of us don't miss Bush but also want Obama and his big government progressive allies out.  We need a more moderate with some fiscally conservative principles.  This administration's answer to 90% of our problems are government solutions.  That is what a progressive liberal is...no insult meant.

man if America REALLY wanted a black prez...why o why didn't the repbs put condi rice on the ticket...

a black person and a woman!   BOOM! game ova, if the repbs make the mistake of putting that idiot palin on the ticket...i wont vote..again
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 08:33:45 AM »
Sorry, I meant second year of his term. I need oxygen :((