Author Topic: Groom discovers wife has a beard  (Read 24032 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Groom discovers wife has a beard
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2010, 11:56:35 AM »
only a homo if you want me to be (no homo in real life unlike bay)  it's against my religion (no Islam w/c4 strapped to my chest  :-X)  )

Sorry, Bro. 

Men having sex with men is gay. It's easy to throw stones at a dudes like Bay (and other openly gay yet not creepy flamers like JT) but he's at least honest about gender identity. :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2010, 01:01:23 PM »
I remember a tranny came on Howard Stern and was talking about how he would take unsuspecting guys home with them and only then would reveal to them that he was a male and they were pissed/shocked at first and swore they were not gay but 90% of them loved the sex and would continue to see him or call him wanting more.

So the tranny wants you to believe.
I've heard from various police officers I know, that they'll go to the local spot where hoes go with the johns. And usually find a male claiming to be straight, either getting sucked off by a guy/tranny, or doing the sucking.
Accounting for some variation in between stories, I'm sure there are men out that that have that fantasy. But I would suspect there is some lying on the trannies, and that percentage is a bit lower. I would make a random guess at 50/50.

There's three sides to every story...yours, mine, and the truth.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2010, 01:08:54 PM »
huge difference between a hot tranny and a guy. the idea of doing it with a man is sickening me.

Huge difference?  Explain this one....seriously.

Let me guess...you would fuck one, but never marry one because thats just gross.  What is the 'girl' fell in love with you.  Lets take a guess....you couldnt marry someone who used to be a dude. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »
Why the hell would a (supposedly) straight guy want to bang a tranny ("hot" or otherwise) when there are so many 100% natural, beautiful women on the planet who can be had?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »
Sorry, Bro. 

Men having sex with men is gay. It's easy to throw stones at a dudes like Bay (and other openly gay yet not creepy flamers like JT) but he's at least honest about gender identity. :)

Do you think the person operating the JTsunami gimmick, who claims to be straight, is indeed straight? Or is he another closet fag in denial?

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
Why the hell would a (supposedly) straight guy want to bang a tranny ("hot" or otherwise) when there are so many 100% natural, beautiful women on the planet who can be had?
what the fuck is wrong with people seriously?  :-\
follow the arrows

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
I'd fuck that bitch till my dick was raw.

this thread seriously messed me up

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »
Do you think the person operating the JTsunami gimmick, who claims to be straight, is indeed straight? Or is he another closet fag in denial?

I believe certain people find the freedom to express their true selves when being anonymous.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »
I believe certain people find the freedom to express their true selves when being anonymous.
Well, I wish that G_thing would express his true self in English. I have no idea what he's saying half the time. It's like listening to Shannon Sharpe commentating on the game. I need subtitles. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »
O

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2010, 05:52:22 PM »
Well, I wish that G_thing would express his true self in English. I have no idea what he's saying half the time. It's like listening to Shannon Sharpe commentating on the game. I need subtitles. 

this is Getdumb not english school. spell check and grammar don't roll with half the cats here. photos of dime pieces and less words for better discussion.

Tchau.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »
this is Getdumb not english school. spell check and grammar don't roll with half the cats here. photos of dime pieces and less words for better discussion.

Tchau.
I had you on the first two sentences, then you accelerated the street and lost me. I'll be in the suburbs if you need me. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »
i much rather do something like that than fucking an ugly woman, i would tape her dick to her stomach.
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
If you have sex with a post-op tranny it's still gay... if it's post-op all they did was turn the dick into a pussy... so basically the outside of the cock is now the inside of the pussy... if you can get past that and still have sex with it then you have some homo tendencies.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2010, 06:50:14 PM »
If you have sex with a post-op tranny it's still gay... if it's post-op all they did was turn the dick into a pussy... so basically the outside of the cock is now the inside of the pussy... if you can get past that and still have sex with it then you have some homo tendencies.

True.

All true.

Scary thing is some of the trannies these geeks were getting all excited over still had cocks.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2010, 07:22:07 PM »
What i always found hilarious was on jerry springer when the "woman" was there to tell her boyfriend of several months the secret that she was really a man and everyone in in the audience knows this and is yelling it yet the man sleeping in the same bed is dumbfounded.

TruthHurts

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010, 07:39:45 PM »
True.

All true.

Scary thing is some of the trannies these geeks were getting all excited over still had cocks.

says the  unmarried 40-something who seems to post mostly about gays and spends his spare time looking at men in thongs.

oh, and loves apple as well.

sorry broski, I had to illuminate that chit ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2010, 07:47:12 PM »
says the  unmarried 40-something who seems to post mostly about gays and spends his spare time looking at men in thongs.

oh, and loves apple as well.

sorry broski, I had to illuminate that chit ;D

Sorry, man. Everyone on this site isn't gay.

Please stop projecting. :)

TruthHurts

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »
Sorry, man. Everyone on this site isn\'t gay.

Please stop projecting. :)

hmmm, another gay themed post and calling other men gay. seems like you got something you\'re trying to work through, bro.
seriously, don\'t see why you\'re so obsessed by it. who cares who is gay? jt and bay are two best posters on site.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2010, 07:59:57 PM »
hmmm, another gay themed post and calling other men gay. seems like you got something you\'re trying to work through, bro.
seriously, don\'t see why you\'re so obsessed by it. who cares who is gay? jt and bay are two best posters on site.

No one cares if someone's gay. It's just bullshit for guys who would sleep with a dude to pretend they're straight.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2010, 08:07:13 PM »
The only difference between men and women are hormones and genitalia.

The clitoris is an under developed penis and the pussy lips are a ball sac that hasn't fused. Check out your balls, notice the faint line that runs down the middle of the skin. Ovaries are testicles inside the body optimized to produce eggs instead of sperm. Etc..

Try not to think about that next time you go down on a chick. Luckily, a pussy looks nothing like a cock and balls.

Having said that, I wouldn't knowingly hit a tranny as it would be a total sexual turn off. They seems disgusting, dirty, fake and are/once were male. Creepy.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2010, 08:14:38 PM »
The only difference between men and women are hormones and genitalia.

The clitoris is an under developed penis and the pussy lips are a ball sac that hasn't fused. Check out your balls, notice the faint line that runs down the middle of the skin. Ovaries are testicles inside the body optimized to produce eggs instead of sperm. Etc..

Try not to think about that next time you go down on a chick. Luckily, a pussy looks nothing like a cock and balls.

Having said that, I wouldn't knowingly hit a tranny as it would be a total sexual turn off. They seems disgusting, dirty, fake and are/once were male. Creepy.

Writing that shit means you don't really appreciate femininity (in women) to any extent, LOL!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »
I am not sure how to go about this. If I knew she was a tranny beforehand, I wouldn't do it. But if by some weird chance she blurted out to me that she was a tranny during sex, I'd still throw her off, but I'd probably have to think about it for like 3 seconds or something  ??? :-X
X

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »
Writing that shit means you don't really appreciate femininity (in women) to any extent, LOL!

No, it means I have a higher insight into biology, human development and sex differentiation than the average person. Sometimes people are better off with a low IQ and ignorance. I wish I were dumb like most people.