Author Topic: Why cheaper to eat fast food than clean?  (Read 2861 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Why cheaper to eat fast food than clean?
« on: February 15, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »
why is it cheaper to take steroids and eat out/fast food then it is to eat clean and take supplements.   Its as though  they want us to become obese and reliant on the fast food industry

discuss
I

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: why 2
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 04:44:51 PM »
why is it cheaper to take steroids and eat out/fast food then it is to eat clean and take supplements.   Its as though  they want us to become obese and reliant on the fast food industry

discuss

Actually, there's MUCH more demand from consumers to eat shitty food than there is to produce healthy food.  If people gravitated more towards healthy lifestyles, the price would go down.  It just so happens the majority of America wants greasy, cheap burgers and pizza.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
why is it cheaper to take steroids and eat out/fast food then it is to eat clean and take supplements.   Its as though  they want us to become obese and reliant on the fast food industry

discuss
why do you make crazy claims on get big and then says i will never post a pic....even though you could block out your face.since your such a beast how bad could it be afraid to get your feelings hurt..
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
why do you make crazy claims on get big and then says i will never post a pic....even though you could block out your face.since your such a beast how bad could it be afraid to get your feelings hurt..
I posted a pick as you wished and then you said it wasnt me. so WTF is the point.  Your gonna hate because you are a pooe shifty reggin
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »
I posted a pick as you wished and then you said it wasnt me. so WTF is the point.  Your gonna hate because you are a pooe shifty reggin
yea that was you just like the other 5 pics you posted..post a pic that says slacker in it mr arnold arms ;D
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »
yea that was you just like the other 5 pics you posted..post a pic that says slacker in it mr arnold arms ;D
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.  I could post a picture of me with my license and you still wouldnt know it was me.  I could come to your house knock on your door break your jaw and you still would not know who I am
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.  I could post a picture of me with my license and you still wouldnt know it was me.  I could come to your house knock on your door break your jaw and you still would not know who I am
HAHAHAH ANOTHER BIG GUY WHO THINKS BEING BIG MAKES HIM A BAD ASS.....
nothing to prove if you had nothing to prove why do you always through your bullshit stats around...........
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »
HAHAHAH ANOTHER BIG GUY WHO THINKS BEING BIG MAKES HIM A BAD ASS.....
nothing to prove if you had nothing to prove why do you always through your bullshit stats around...........
Im not a bad ass.  I am an all around nice guy.  I dont through around my stats.
why do you love me so much
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »
Im not a bad ass.  I am an all around nice guy.  I dont through around my stats.
must be your charm and personality  ;D because i have no idea what you look like ;D [ no homo]
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 05:22:39 PM »
must be your charm and personality  ;D because i have no idea what you look like ;D [ no homo]
I

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 05:29:31 PM »

Your still a bitch....I hope this helps... 8)
Watching The Haters

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 05:33:17 PM »
Your still a bitch....I hope this helps... 8)
eat a dick fucker. I dont know you I have never said a single word to you and yet you want to come into my thread and talk shit.  Fuck off your a pathetic loser.  Dont start a battle you cant finish I will fucking end you
I

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: Why cheaper to eat fast food than clean?
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »
shitty food tastes better.

mankind pwns nature on a regular basis.
I

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »
Actually, there's MUCH more demand from consumers to eat shitty food than there is to produce healthy food.  If people gravitated more towards healthy lifestyles, the price would go down.  It just so happens the majority of America wants greasy, cheap burgers and pizza.

your economics are backwards.  if there is much more demand for healthy food, the price will rise, not fall.  it is much cheaper to eat chicken breast / rice and potatoes than it is to eat out or eat fast food.  i dont know where the thread starter lives but eating at home clean foods is much less expensive.
I dont like twinks.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
how come you dont call others who post in your threads stalkers?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 05:39:40 PM »
How much do steroids tend to cost?

No idea here..
O

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
your economics are backwards.  if there is much more demand for healthy food, the price will rise, not fall.  it is much cheaper to eat chicken breast / rice and potatoes than it is to eat out or eat fast food.  i dont know where the thread starter lives but eating at home clean foods is much less expensive.

It doesn't matter where the douche lives he just doesn't understand simple economics...By the way, Slacker is a bitchboy keyboard badass, hope this helps ya Slacker.
Watching The Haters

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »
It doesn't matter where the douche lives he just doesn't understand simple economics...By the way, Slacker is a richboy keyboard badass, hope this helps ya Slacker.
thanks
I

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »

agreed...i save a good amount of $$$ by eating clean and cooking my own meals.  Fast food and eating out in general adds up quick

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 05:45:19 PM »
thanks

Hahaha, having to change my posts?? The irony in what you changed it to is amazing seeing as the topic of the thread...Your an idiot
Watching The Haters

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
I don't eat out too much. Even on junk days usually resort to tuna wraps with cheese or kraft dinner and a couple bags of dorito's.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »
It just so happens the majority of America wants greasy, cheap burgers and pizza.

I'm in the majority.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 01:08:04 AM »

Why post a pic if it isn't you slacker?
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 01:52:34 AM »
Why post a pic if it isn't you slacker?
Because this is what he really looks like. He's the most despised person on this board and should be banned. He claims to have many supporters that don't want to get involved (some supporters) but I wonder what the consensus would be if we took a poll to ban this pathetic, lying, illiterate, delusional, piece of shitt.

What a beast.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 02:37:31 AM »
How much do steroids tend to cost?

No idea here..
Cheaper than creatine/nos stack  :D