Author Topic: Crazy experience from too much Yeast and a joint  (Read 9019 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Crazy experience from too much Yeast and a joint
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:06:57 PM »
ok nutritional yeast is a very fucking interesting thing to consume since its an organism/bacteria, but i literally felt like i had a sort of beast attached to me tonite and shit was getting really fuckin weird like my metabolism was literally skyrocketed from alot of yeast on my stomach already about 12 cups total today, and the joint just set of my metabolism like a rocket, i was at someone i knows crib with a few people there, so i was really freakin out like i wasnt sure if i was going to die at first, then out of panic i ran outside to my car to get some grapejuice for this emergency urgent feeling i had, it was freezing cold and i couldnt stop shivering i wasnt sure if i was being gripped and taken away but my breathing or ability to settle or calm myself was all out of wack cause normally in cold i can tough it out but it was impossible to bear litterally as i went to drink some of the grapejuice outside i nearly fell down outside , i was very indifferent and uncapable all of a sudden, mind you just previously after i got blazed i started doing alot of punches and pushups wich really increased my heart rate rapidly, so basically everything was a superior shock to my system, then i was really fuckin scared and told my friends that maybe i ate too much yeast. One of my friends was joking and laughing calling me a dumbass and trying to scare me but also being funny cause i seem to only know funny people that have a hatefullness about them thats bareable , so i tried to puke some of it out to clear my system but it didnt seem to do much change

then i tried to sit down i was feeling very negative for a split second like i was going to die cause i couldnt control my metabolism from increasing, then i grabbed the bible out of panic but couldnt really read it cause i was panicking, but then all of a sudden started to feel extremely happy like i had the power of god for a split second that seemed to increase the more i was thinking positive about this crazy metabolism feeling, i felt my body rocking while sitting still like the reality as i knew it right then had totally changed that i felt like god might either kill me or that god was actually in me and going to let me do great things because right before this positive feeling i was saying aloud that i was sorry to god and that i needed to repent but then i was suggested that i try to channel my energy or this crazy feeling and so i did at this point and really felt like if i wouldve had more yeast i wouldve been testing the boundaries of this human flesh creation, but i was litterally scared as fuck, it took atleast 3 hours till i could get my body and breathing in sync to calm down, focusing on deep breaths and drinking alot of grapejuice seemed to settle me, but most of all it was the crazy deep breaths that seemed to channel this crazy power of yeast wich is an even crazyier multicomponent food in of itself.. There is something to this alot of yeast but beware i think this stuff can kill you if you dont channel it right and take very deep breaths to circulate this force to re sync the bio rhythms to a higher state of mind. You input?
A

StuartR

• Getbig III
Re: Crazy experience from too much Yeast and a joint
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:08:28 PM »
that sounds like a fucking crazy trip
can you just list the ingredients and amounts and timing you used
sounds like something that would be cool to try

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 11:19:16 PM »
Johnny have you ever spoken to a professional about your thoughts and emotions?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 11:20:29 PM »
I love you Johnnnaaaaay

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 11:22:18 PM »
Take about 15 or 20 Dramamine pills, you'll feel alot better.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 11:24:45 PM »
sounded like blood sugar crash or something.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »
sounded like blood sugar crash or something.

dude it was fucking CRAZY WEIRD HONEST TO GOD IVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS STATE BEFORE

it makes me curious to try the same amount of yeast again but practice my breathing even more so. What got me off track is a i think my muscular system was ahead of my breathing system or anonomic system or is that the sympathetic system?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »
holy shit basically what i experienced was a heart attack since i felt like i was fighting off death tonite multiple times TRULY A CRAZY FUCKING NIGHT

did a google search on its toxicity it took a while for me to stumble upon this

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) -- Brewer's yeast contains a large amount of tyramine, a substance that can interact with MAOIs and cause a hypertensive crisis. A hypertensive crisis is characterized by a rapid and dangerous rise in blood pressure that can cause heart attack or stroke. MAOIs are used to treat depression and include:

* Phenelzine (Nardil)
    * Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
    * Selegiline (Ensam, Eldepryl)
    * Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »
you had a panic attack johnny.  look it up.  I've had them after hitting some weed before.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 12:23:01 AM »
It could have been a panic attack.  I know people that developed high anxiety from weed. 

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 12:23:45 AM »
you had a panic attack johnny.  look it up.  I've had them after hitting some weed before.

whoops.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 12:30:42 AM »
Why the fuck would you want to eat 12 cups of yeast? seriously dude, you are a walking Darwin award.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 12:47:49 AM »
Hard to beleive,but yet another fun filled, fact filled,informative thread from our resident village idiot...........the one and only,Johnny Paintcan!!

The guy is a veritable cornucopia of insane knowledge.

Fly high you fucking imbecile !  LOL   ;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 01:08:23 AM »
Panic attacks are like learning to ride a bicycle.

Once you have your first panic attack in life, you never forget, and it becomes easier to have a second, third and fourth panic attack.

Good luck.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 01:12:33 AM »
Next time please kill yourself.  Thanks. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 01:51:05 AM »
Why the fuck would you want to eat 12 cups of yeast? seriously dude, you are a walking Darwin award.

LOL
b

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 01:56:12 AM »
go back on steroids , you look like shit

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 02:05:18 AM »
"just previously after i got blazed i started doing alot of punches and pushups"

Seriously?
Fok sake, are you 12 or a knobhead?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 02:26:31 AM »
"just previously after i got blazed i started doing alot of punches and pushups"

Seriously?
Fok sake, are you 12 or a knobhead?
Have you never felt the experience of a falcon chop chop ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 03:27:58 AM »
I dont know Falcon sounds like you might want to back off the yeast a bit or posting might become hard to do.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 03:32:06 AM »
I dont know Falcon sounds like you might want to back off the yeast a bit or posting might become hard to do.

In that case it's time to UP THE DOSAGE. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 04:07:19 AM »
Systemic yeast infection.

A weakened or undeveloped immune system or metabolic illnesses such as diabetes are significant predisposing factors of candidiasis.[11] Diseases or conditions linked to candidiasis include HIV/AIDS, mononucleosis, cancer treatments, steroids, stress, and nutrient deficiency.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis

And you had a panic attack from the weed, possibly a result of your shithouse physical state.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 05:25:26 AM »
ok nutritional yeast is a very fucking interesting thing to consume since its an organism/bacteria, but i literally felt like i had a sort of beast attached to me tonite and shit was getting really fuckin weird like my metabolism was literally skyrocketed from alot of yeast on my stomach already about 12 cups total today, and the joint just set of my metabolism like a rocket, i was at someone i knows crib with a few people there, so i was really freakin out like i wasnt sure if i was going to die at first, then out of panic i ran outside to my car to get some grapejuice for this emergency urgent feeling i had, it was freezing cold and i couldnt stop shivering i wasnt sure if i was being gripped and taken away but my breathing or ability to settle or calm myself was all out of wack cause normally in cold i can tough it out but it was impossible to bear litterally as i went to drink some of the grapejuice outside i nearly fell down outside , i was very indifferent and uncapable all of a sudden, mind you just previously after i got blazed i started doing alot of punches and pushups wich really increased my heart rate rapidly, so basically everything was a superior shock to my system, then i was really fuckin scared and told my friends that maybe i ate too much yeast. One of my friends was joking and laughing calling me a dumbass and trying to scare me but also being funny cause i seem to only know funny people that have a hatefullness about them thats bareable , so i tried to puke some of it out to clear my system but it didnt seem to do much change

then i tried to sit down i was feeling very negative for a split second like i was going to die cause i couldnt control my metabolism from increasing, then i grabbed the bible out of panic but couldnt really read it cause i was panicking, but then all of a sudden started to feel extremely happy like i had the power of god for a split second that seemed to increase the more i was thinking positive about this crazy metabolism feeling, i felt my body rocking while sitting still like the reality as i knew it right then had totally changed that i felt like god might either kill me or that god was actually in me and going to let me do great things because right before this positive feeling i was saying aloud that i was sorry to god and that i needed to repent but then i was suggested that i try to channel my energy or this crazy feeling and so i did at this point and really felt like if i wouldve had more yeast i wouldve been testing the boundaries of this human flesh creation, but i was litterally scared as fuck, it took atleast 3 hours till i could get my body and breathing in sync to calm down, focusing on deep breaths and drinking alot of grapejuice seemed to settle me, but most of all it was the crazy deep breaths that seemed to channel this crazy power of yeast wich is an even crazyier multicomponent food in of itself.. There is something to this alot of yeast but beware i think this stuff can kill you if you dont channel it right and take very deep breaths to circulate this force to re sync the bio rhythms to a higher state of mind. You input?

you sure the yeast caused you to have this feeling? with all the meth and weed in your system, you were a lil anxious, and all you needed was a shortness of breath or something to put you in a panicky mode, and then you just had a panic attack, nothing more than that. but that doesnt mean you should still have 12 cups of yeast...boy your fucking crazy

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:37 AM »
yeast=east+weed=true zen for falcon,,,,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23:28 AM »
Hard to beleive,but yet another fun filled, fact filled,informative thread from our resident village idiot...........the one and only,Johnny Paintcan!!

The guy is a veritable cornucopia of insane knowledge.

Fly high you fucking imbecile !  LOL   ;D

you have so much hate in you , youll fit right in perfectly in hell burning for eternity
A