Author Topic: Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'  (Read 2183 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »
what does that have to do with family guy?  or this thread?  

the stimulus has worked 333, the republicans that voted against it are now for it once the public see this (and they will) once the public sees the republicans sitting when the president talked about banking regulation (and they will) the repubs will have nothing to run on.  The party of no has no ideas.  They hoped the dems would trip up, with news of an economic recovery why would we change to repubs who first voted against the stimulus bill, then supported it when the money came through, and now will probably try to claim it as their own brain child that is has been proven to work.  

Abandon every hope...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »
oh so she has a retarded girl ,and her husband is a snowmobile rider not an accountant

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 02:14:09 PM »
no they werent...because this is america..and in america you have free speach..Just like Imus, Just like 50 cent and everyone...no calling of the jobs

I agree,everyone getting upset at name calling.Someone calls me a name they get a slew of names called back to them ,many that they have never heard before.Whatever happened to having a sense of humor?Bunch of f'n wimps in this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 02:17:23 PM »
what does that have to do with family guy?  or this thread?  

the stimulus has worked 333, the republicans that voted against it are now for it once the public see this (and they will) once the public sees the republicans sitting when the president talked about banking regulation (and they will) the repubs will have nothing to run on.  The party of no has no ideas.  They hoped the dems would trip up, with news of an economic recovery why would we change to repubs who first voted against the stimulus bill, then supported it when the money came through, and now will probably try to claim it as their own brain child that is has been proven to work.  

Worked for what?    obama promised that WITHOUT the stim bill UE would go over 8%.  Now WITH the stim bill we are over 10% using real numbers.

Its a complete failure by obama's own definition. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »
Worked for what?    obama promised that WITHOUT the stim bill UE would go over 8%.  Now WITH the stim bill we are over 10% using real numbers.

Its a complete failure by obama's own definition. 

Yeah by a gross underestimation on the administrations part, anyone with a brain can see that.  Hey keep rolling out figurative and potential numbers, i'll stick to the truth 333 and that is the economy has recovered faster than anyone thought and the stimulus bill helped a great deal.  Republicans support it (not in words but actions), dems supported it from the start.  A Republican president is responsible for TARP and a democratic one is responsible for a stimulus for the people.  Once the public realize this (and i'm sure the campaign staff of all dems will let this be known) it's gonna be tough to overcome.  It's also going to be tough to beat Obama in 2012 should the economy keep recovering.   ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 02:32:37 PM »
Recovered for who? 

Government workers and thats about it.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 02:33:50 PM »
"Your being silly.The episode didnt just say retard.It DIRECTLY mocked "the former governor of Alaska" who happens to have a down syndrome kid.However,in my opinion,Palin is being silly.The character is a girl,NOT A BOY so its not mocking her son.Number two,Family Guy kills EVERYONE ,to get upset makes you look stupid and very very thin skinned.So,she,in my opinion,is being a thin skinned cry baby."

Good points, Billy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
If I were Palin: 

1.  Speak 24/7 spending cuts/tax cuts/less regulation.

2.  Lay low for awhile.

3.  Get with a forensic coach. 

4.  Hire Dick Morris for strategy.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »
If I were Palin: 

1.  Speak 24/7 spending cuts/tax cuts/less regulation.

2.  Lay low for awhile.

3.  Get with a forensic coach. 

4.  Hire Dick Morris for strategy.   

How will she beat a president who presided over an economic recovery by doing the opposite of what Palin claims she would have done? 

Besides no amount of coaching will work with her, people will always trip her up she'll always be the idiot governor like it or not. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 02:45:31 PM »
How will she beat a president who presided over an economic recovery by doing the opposite of what Palin claims she would have done? 

Besides no amount of coaching will work with her, people will always trip her up she'll always be the idiot governor like it or not. 

There is no recovery.  There is a temporary high akin to a drug induced high only to be followed by a crash.  UE is still at 10% and will stay there for at least 2 more years. 

This is after we spent TRILLIONS of dollars to put 30 million people back to work.  Do the math. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »
There is no recovery.  There is a temporary high akin to a drug induced high only to be followed by a crash.  UE is still at 10% and will stay there for at least 2 more years. 

This is after we spent TRILLIONS of dollars to put 30 million people back to work.  Do the math. 

According to you and other conservative economists who would like nothing more than for that to be true.  The fact is the congressional budget office has said it created jobs, the new york times who have trashed the stimulus have said it has worked and in 3 more years we will see a decent recovery and certainly better than what would have happened had there been no action from the govt.  A few tweaks here and there and Obama will be a popular man. 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »
According to you and other conservative economists who would like nothing more than for that to be true.  The fact is the congressional budget office has said it created jobs, the new york times who have trashed the stimulus have said it has worked and in 3 more years we will see a decent recovery and certainly better than what would have happened had there been no action from the govt.  A few tweaks here and there and Obama will be a popular man. 

Obama can be popular if he gets a GOP congress in 2010 and works for real fiscal sanity.  If he follows Pelosi off the cliff he is finished.   

If he gets a GOP congress in 2010 and does what Clinton did I will applaud him if he pursues fiscally sane policies.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »
GMAFB - a child w issues like this is fair game for satire? 
Retarded people are great to make fun of.  Making fun of the human genome and its numerous errors is always amusing.  Why should Trisomy-21 be treated any different than say, prematurely decayed teeth, or baldness?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 03:19:01 PM »
This was some of the most amusing stuff on television.  Everyone now has turned into little babies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:59 PM »
Retarded people are great to make fun of.  Making fun of the human genome and its numerous errors is always amusing.  Why should Trisomy-21 be treated any different than say, prematurely decayed teeth, or baldness?

So are people who believe in idiotic things like GW, Al Gore, Obama, and Nancy Pelosi. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 03:24:12 PM »
ROFLAMAO!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 03:33:49 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »
It was funny.

People need to make up their minds on retarded folks. When television ignores them... people complain. Yet, unless they're portrayed as being able to cure cancer, raise the dead and solve world hunger people bitch even more.

Additionally, Palin's an idiot anyways. Who cares what she thinks or feels?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »

right on the money ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 03:42:19 PM »
It was funny.

People need to make up their minds on retarded folks. When television ignores them... people complain. Yet, unless they're portrayed as being able to cure cancer, raise the dead and solve world hunger people bitch even more.

3333 is going to kill you personally...true story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
3333 is going to kill you personally...true story

You guys are just exposing yourselves for the ignorant left wing hacks you are.  You cant debate policy issues, so you call names and resort to picking on children. 

Its typical and not and not all surprising one bit. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 06:20:51 PM »
You guys are just exposing yourselves for the ignorant left wing hacks you are.  You cant debate policy issues, so you call names and resort to picking on children. 

Peter was ass-raped three times in the previous episode. Where was Sarah Palin then?!?!!? :)

My point(s) is simple: Palin is an idiot and considering her age, having a retarded child was expected. People unwilling to submit to a certain level of criticism should stay the hell out of public eyes.

They could have gone a lot funnier with the gag but actually treated her like a real person. Chris learned that even retarded girls can be bitches. :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:11 PM »

why u mad at me...i didnt do nothin...i just said that drjakes comment coupled with your epic nuthugging of palin would get him killed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
Lol, are you saying the republicans are going to crack down on Hollywood?

No.  Gridlock will reign even further. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 06:37:08 PM »
Someone here, can't remember the name, takes offense to the term so it's rarely used here. My point is that the writers of Family Guy, envelope pushers that they are, still ultimately treated the girl like everyone else.