Author Topic: Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'  (Read 2139 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2010, 06:52:54 PM »
Someone here, can't remember the name, takes offense to the term so it's rarely used here. My point is that the writers of Family Guy, envelope pushers that they are, still ultimately treated the girl like everyone else.

Its just a reminder why I watch lttle or no tv other than Yankee Games. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:19 PM »
Its just a reminder why I watch lttle or no tv other than Yankee Games. 

I'm still pissed about them not re-signing Matsui and may not watch them for a while.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »
I'm still pissed about them not re-signing Matsui and may not watch them for a while.

What about Johnny D? 

WTF?  They give 5.6 mill to Nick Johnson? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
What about Johnny D? 

WTF?  They give 5.6 mill to Nick Johnson? 

Matsui just played so well in clutch situations that I couldn't believe they didn't show him some love.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »
Matsui just played so well in clutch situations that I couldn't believe they didn't show him some love.

like granderson but think they should have kept eithermatsui or johhny d. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23:32 PM »
like granderson but think they should have kept eithermatsui or johhny d. 

Could have at least showed the dude some loyalty.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2010, 04:56:38 AM »
Your being silly.The episode didnt just say retard.It DIRECTLY mocked "the former governor of Alaska" who happens to have a down syndrome kid.However,in my opinion,Palin is being silly.The character is a girl,NOT A BOY so its not mocking her son.Number two,Family Guy kills EVERYONE ,to get upset makes you look stupid and very very thin skinned.So,she,in my opinion,is being a thin skinned cry baby.

Oh my goodness. When you start agreeing with Billy Mimnaugh, ...you know it's time to back away from the keyboard.
I might have to do just that.  :-X
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2010, 06:25:46 AM »
Where is KCBALLER today?How is those weekly job numbers looking?Yes sir,the stimulus is working.We are in a huge recovery.Oddly though,every week we continue to "unexpetedly" shed jobs.Every time a new number comes out it makes Obama look like a fool.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
Where is KCBALLER today?How is those weekly job numbers looking?Yes sir,the stimulus is working.We are in a huge recovery.Oddly though,every week we continue to "unexpetedly" shed jobs.Every time a new number comes out it makes Obama look like a fool.

all da amalampse...lol..i just wanted to say that

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2010, 05:18:59 AM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2010, 09:46:34 AM »
Just so we know what it was -

Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of "Ellen" --the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine's Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman's complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

I have to say, that's a pretty good burn.

I have to agree major ownage of Palin and here is her youtube with Bill O.  Who obviously doesn't understand her stance because it's so two faced.  Oh he was bringing the words of Rahm to life she says it's satire.  What the fu*k is family guy then? A documentary?  They were bringing the words of Rush to life Sarah using you know, satire. 

Abandon every hope...