Author Topic: What should I choose ?  (Read 8176 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What should I choose ?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
Look # 1
what was your stack like?

If no access to drugs go for heavy brüt cologne & a silk shirt. This is the pussy magnet look.

Also post racy pics of your past conquests.
n0 DRUGS WHATSOEVER

I was clean there did it all clean

I think I look faggish there

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
1st pic for maximum bitches. You look like a happy, smiley, safe , nice guy who works out.

2nd pic for sluts who like dangerous men. You look like you could be part of the Romanian underworld and a serious man not to be messed with.

Pic 2 for suicide girls, strippers, gays who like rough trade, and just generally looking badass.
O

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 05:57:47 PM »
The first look says I'm a happy healthy guy looking for a quick romp.

Look #2 says I will fuck you against your will in a shady by the hour motel.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »
1st pic for sure
w

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »

Pic 2 for suicide girls, strippers, gays who like rough trade, and just generally looking badass.
lol

this was good !

PRIVATE RYAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
Are you scared of the sun
Powder?

You should get a tan,
you might have a vitamin
D shortage that makes you
look unhealthy.

Maybe grow some hair.

You dont't look approachable,
with that basass bald/beard look.

Do you
find that women clutch their
handbags when they walk past
you?

You have potential, try
to look friendly sometimes.

Maybe get some eyedrops,
your tearducts look sort of
infected.

To summise, pic 1, with some
additional effort.

Hope this helps.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 11:13:03 PM »
Are you scared of the sun
Powder?

You should get a tan,
you might have a vitamin
D shortage that makes you
look unhealthy.

Maybe grow some hair.

You dont't look approachable,
with that basass bald/beard look.

Do you
find that women clutch their
handbags when they walk past
you?

You have potential, try
to look friendly sometimes.

Maybe get some eyedrops,
your tearducts look sort of
infected.

To summise, pic 1, with some
additional effort.

Hope this helps.
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

PRIVATE RYAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.

Don't drag me into your
little handbags at noon.

Slackjaw

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »
Don't drag me into your
little handbags at noon.

Slackjaw
I

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 11:57:44 PM »
you look cooler in the beard pic but thats also because you look though in it.

PRIVATE RYAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 12:01:47 AM »

I'm not even on the same
continent as him.

Spammer

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 12:35:56 AM »
LOL @ Goodrum saying he is better than you here hahahahaha

And pic 1 will get the pussay for no commitment fu cking.

JNN , Woman are alot more shallow than men they just conceal it better  ;).

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 12:44:01 AM »

I just jumped up hugely in that department.  Im like a fucking bull.  I always cover up at teh gym ie I wear huge baggy sweaters but I think everyone can tell im on now.    

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 12:53:13 AM »
Nice eyes Sev (no homo).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 12:53:59 AM »
its not that hard to pull romanian women

if you have a bottle of potato vodka and a television you are good to go sev  :)
T

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 12:54:14 AM »

sev looking ripped...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 07:10:26 AM »
I am facin a dilemma of sorts, so I am reacing out for advises to my fellow getbiggers. This upcomong summer, I want to get some action hopefully. But I don't know what "look" to strive for ?

should I go for tirst pic type or second ?

Your input would be much appreciated .

PS : THIS BEING gETBIG, i WANNA POINT OUT i AM TRYING TO GET PUSSY AS IN FEMALES...also if there are any female posters here by accident please let me know.

Thanx in advance and I am lukin forvard tu riding your advises

Unless you spend all day without a shirt  I would go with #1 but a little bigger in the shoulder and arms my friend.
anyone that tells you a girl doesn't notice how you fill out a shirt is liar.the when she pulls up your shirt your golden 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 07:14:13 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »
n0 DRUGS WHATSOEVER

I was clean there did it all clean

I think I look faggish there

You look like a fag no matter what pic you post.  HTH

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 08:04:40 AM »
You look like a fag no matter what pic you post.  HTH
wow

meltdown !

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »
Body from the first + beard from the 2nd pic --> Teh pussy is yours.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2010, 08:17:11 AM »
first pic but with a beard

depends where youa re, i noticed american sluts like abs and skinny guys a lot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
wow

meltdown !

No, you getting your panties in a bunch and making threads about natties is a meltdown.  HTH

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2010, 08:39:28 AM »
fukk hyou !!!!!!! I am natural tested pro and I only did 2 bottles of ph 38 years ago! I keel you !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010, 08:44:08 AM »
well nowadays being a real man requires more than just having some stupid useless muscles and working a 8$ an hour manual job... the world and human condition has changed a lot quickly over the last decades and some men are still following old and indaptated schemes -transimmted to them by their own fathers most of the time- that get them nowhere, while others are evolving adequatly -as did their fathers.
A huge growing number of others who didnt have a father ar equally as losts.

by the way i didnt comment on the fact that a "man" is asking other men how beautiful they think he looks with a beard or without it...
Uberman, in today's world men increasing are acting like women, and vice versa. Women, in general don't know what they want. And what still takes place is the woman chooses the man. Women, still want a protector, provider, etc, but they want a man that represents 50 other things. Men have always known that you can't get a woman that is all 50 things, so they date 50 women!

As it has always been, character is what really determines a man. This will not change. Unfortunately, it's the last thing on a woman's list when looking for a man, right under "knowing how to open mouth".
And why is this? Well most women today grow up with no father, or parents are divorced or a father whose balls are in the pantry---top shelf.

A lack of a strong male influence affects both males and females. Males start to act like that "coolio" character who got snotbox busted. Women start to act either like men used to or like whores.

And thesecwomen who are making tons of money, have degrees and whatnot? Come to find out, they aren't happy. Somebody told them that once they get all this, there would be pie in sky. And many of these women had men willing to be with them, but they push those men aside, and look what happens, they are all alone.

Sev ain't a bad dude, I probably suggest he asks a female friend what is best, and work on his personality. Getting pussy is nice, but once you fulfill who you are and grow, getting pussy becomes complentary to your personal growth and experience.