Author Topic: What should I choose ?  (Read 8175 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
What should I choose ?
« on: February 17, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
I

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: What should I choose ?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »
here we go again, same crap as last year, poor dude just cant get out the vicious circle.

tip : whatever they way you look in the outside, you re still an insecure immature Loser in the inside and no mature woman who can spot guys like you easely would want to stay with you anyway. Anyone can see in your eyes you re just hopeless for attention, wether they re men or women.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:12:07 PM »
here we go again, same crap as last year, poor dude just cant get out the vicious circle.

tip : whatever they way you look in the outside, you re still an insecure immature Loser in the inside and no mature woman who can spot guys like you easely would want to stay with you.

x2
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »

tip : whatever they way you look in the outside, you re still an insecure immature Loser in the inside and no mature woman who can spot guys like you easely would want to stay with you.

so what is your point?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »
so what is your point?

my point is you need a cognitivo-behavorial psychotherapy, you need to emancipate yourself from your past conditionnings and your family/parents 's history. Posting pics of you trying to seek validation from complete strangers constantly on the internet every two weeks or so since years didnt do shit for your shortcomings, so why keep doing the same shit over and over? you re running in circle and it's obvious to everyone but you.

a grown up 40y/o man seeking validation on the internet = sheer immaturity and arrested psychological developments stuck in childhood/teenage years.

overprotective mother? absent/weak father ?  inferiority complex when you compare yourself to your brother or sisters?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 05:19:30 PM »
my point is you need a cognitivo-behavorial psychotherapy, you need to emancipate yourself from your past conditionnings and your family/parents 's history. Posting pics of you trying to seek validation from complete strangers constantly on the internet every two weeks or so since years didnt do shit for your shortcomings, so why keep doing the same shit over and over? you re running in circle and it's obvious to everyone but you.

a grown up 40y/o man seeking validation on the internet = sheer immaturity and arrested psychological developments stuck in childhood/teenage years.

x2

women aren't as shallow as men.  Try developing a personality instead

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »
so what is your point?
You're a monster.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »
You're a monster.
I know

So what is your choice ? pic 1 or 2 ?

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 05:29:33 PM »
women aren't as shallow as men.  Try developing a personality instead

i wish they were...having a great personality is exhausting.  why can't being ridiculously good looking and buff be enough?  damn

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »
i wish they were...having a great personality is exhausting.  why can't being ridiculously good looking and buff be enough?  damn

you are preaching to the choir my friend

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 05:31:29 PM »
well nowadays being a real man requires more than just having some stupid useless muscles and working a 8$ an hour manual job... the world and human condition has changed a lot quickly over the last decades and some men are still following old and indaptated schemes -transimmted to them by their own fathers most of the time- that get them nowhere, while others are evolving adequatly -as did their fathers.
A huge growing number of others who didnt have a father ar equally as losts.

by the way i didnt comment on the fact that a "man" is asking other men how beautiful they think he looks with a beard or without it...

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 05:33:49 PM »
I know

So what is your choice ? pic 1 or 2 ?

Just start lifting weights.  Who cares.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
sevtase you have an awesome stomach women are really into lean abs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 05:36:35 PM »
This shot might get you buttfucked!!  ;D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 05:38:24 PM »
This shot might get you buttfucked!!  ;D

Jockin the bitches. Guaranteed.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »
what should I choose.  lol   your mother should of had a choice and Im sure if she did it would have been abortion
I

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 05:41:22 PM »
well nowadays being a real man requires more than just having some stupid useless muscles and working a 8$ an hour manual job... the world and human condition has changed a lot quickly over the last decades and some men are still following old and indaptated schemes -transimmted to them by their own fathers most of the time- that get them nowhere, while others are evolving adequatly -as did their fathers.
A huge growing number of others who didnt have a father ar equally as losts.

well, let's assume that i have a big love muscle and make big money...do i still have to have a personality?

and how did my dad get dragged into this ???

;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »
2nd. Look more dangerous and like you can give more shit such as 'bitches i'm a man with something to hide that's why i have a beard my face is so tough razors can't hurt it'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 05:43:43 PM »

overprotective mother? absent/weak father ?  inferiority complex when you compare yourself to your brother or sisters?

Dear uberman,
You got me. You are correct, I am insecure. I am lonely and sad. I am currently sitting in a cave by myself, sustaining myself on beetles, powering my laptop by an ingenious array of pulleys and flywheels constructed from small lizards and tree sap from the local flora. I came here to escape my family, friends, , acquaintances and the lady next door who was spying on me, in the hope of completing my novel titled "why are there so many dickheads insulting me?" I have made the dedication out to you uberman and will endeavor to send you a copy once it goes to print.
Regards, Sevastase aka the romanian stallion .

PS : it's true

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »
what should I choose.  lol   your mother should of had a choice and Im sure if she did it would have been abortion
x2
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 05:47:06 PM »
2nd. Look more dangerous and like you can give more shit such as 'bitches i'm a man with something to hide that's why i have a beard my face is so tough razors can't hurt it'
I'm thinking the same ... no shaving lika a bitch non stop and I don't diet but actually enjoy food.

rather than the first ... in the first one I look like a penis ...dunno what was I thinking

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »
well, let's assume that i have a big love muscle and make big money...do i still have to have a personality?

and how did my dad get dragged into this ???

;)
as long as you have your muscles and money you can be attractive -to superficial people- and that is somewhat a kind of "personality" in itself, just it's a superficial one that attract the same kind of people. Basically you never change the kind of relationships you re in and it can get pretty boring after a while. Might sound reassuring to know what people want from you and what you have to offer, but what if these things you can offer are only based on material goods'? what do you have to offer when you dont own these material goods anymore? You might want to interact with some authentic people once you age but these people wouldnt be atracted to you cause you would be stuck, enslaved in your narrow personality you ve been reinforced over years, decades.

Also if you happen to lose everything on which is deeply rooted your personality, your personality will disapear with it. Basicaly your mental health depends of what you own and offer to others, and if you lose it your mental health starts declining and you enter in a depressive state of mind.

Having a personality that is not based on looks /money means that once you lose them (aging) you still have something singificant, useful to offer to others other than just money. People who have money also often to rely solely on it and have poor communication skills with their loved ones even if they re succesful at work. They produce a lot of spoiled kids who got everything and even more than what they needed on th ematerial plan, but almost nothing or not enough on the emotional plan.

But there are also rich, good looking people who are genuine and interesting, truly compasionate, caring about the others , of course. They re just -a lot- rarer(fewer) than the other kind of personalities i listed above.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »
Look # 1
what was your stack like?

If no access to drugs go for heavy brüt cologne & a silk shirt. This is the pussy magnet look.

Also post racy pics of your past conquests.

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 05:54:31 PM »
as long as you have your muscles and money you can be attractive -to superficial people- and that is somewhat a kind of "personality" in itself, just it's a superficial one that attract the same kind of people. Basically you never change the kind of relationships you re in and it can get pretty boring after a while.You might want to interact with some authentic people but these people wouldnt be atracted to you.

Also if you happen to lose everything on which is deeply rooted your personality, your personality will disapear with it.

Having a personality that is not based on looks /money means that once you lose them (aging) you still have something to offer to others other than just money. People who have money also often to rely solely on it and have poor communication skills with their loved ones even if they re succesful at work.

But there are also rich, good looking people who are genuine and interesting, truly compasionate, caring about the others , of course. They re just -a lot- rarer(fewer) than the other kind of personalities i listed above.

i certainly appreciate the response; it's both true and well written

that being said, you know i was fucking with you right!?!

actually, i have a tiny penis and no $$$, but i'm funny as shit ;)