Author Topic: What should I choose ?  (Read 8182 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: What should I choose ?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
What was your diet in the first pic sev? weeks? cals?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »
What was your diet in the first pic sev? weeks? cals?
breakfast : 10 eggwhites and 50 g oats

the rest of the day it was 1kg of chicken breast split in 3 meals plus tomatoe cucumber and onion salad with each meal

I was absolutely starving

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2010, 09:12:24 AM »
my point is you need a cognitivo-behavorial psychotherapy, you need to emancipate yourself from your past conditionnings and your family/parents 's history. Posting pics of you trying to seek validation from complete strangers constantly on the internet every two weeks or so since years didnt do shit for your shortcomings, so why keep doing the same shit over and over? you re running in circle and it's obvious to everyone but you.

a grown up 40y/o man seeking validation on the internet = sheer immaturity and arrested psychological developments stuck in childhood/teenage years.

overprotective mother? absent/weak father ?  inferiority complex when you compare yourself to your brother or sisters?
X3

It is the coke and speed addiction that fried his brain.
The guy is pennyless with a bicycle in Romania.
He even start to talk like Johny Falcon, failing in life
A middleaged guy talking about how to get hoes lol.
He will never get his shit together.
Karma is a bitch  
B

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2010, 09:18:20 AM »
 :-*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2010, 09:19:14 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:44 AM »
cool, any form of cardio sev?
2 hours daily

took me 6 weeks to get from 0 to this

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2010, 09:46:52 AM »
All bs aside, 2 hours of cardio everyday is some crazy willpower old man!
Easy to do when your unemployed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2010, 09:49:09 AM »
All bs aside, 2 hours of cardio everyday is some crazy willpower old man!
not really ...maybe for someone who never did anything athletic like you

you sit on the bike and slowly pedal while reading the newspaper ...or go for an hour walk ...  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2010, 09:51:34 AM »
Don't forget the fake gold tin foil necklace with your star of david and matching $5 fake adidas track suit like all your gypsy mates wear in the village!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »
Don't forget the fake gold tin foil necklace with your star of david and matching $5 fake adidas track suit like all your gypsy mates wear in the village!

:-*

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 10:05:07 AM »
breakfast : 10 eggwhites and 50 g oats

the rest of the day it was 1kg of chicken breast split in 3 meals plus tomatoe cucumber and onion salad with each meal

I was absolutely starving

Why don't you stick to the Wavelength principles?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:28 AM »
I try to be nice and this is what I get in return? LOL. FYI I've played football since i was 7 years old (and had short spells with handball and taekwondo).
sorry dude

my point was : it's slow relaxed cardio ... in the morning I'll go for an hour walk and afternoon or night you jump on a bike and an hour later poof it's gone

all this for 6 weeks : you see the results from flabby to buff ...

Noone said it's easy to look like that ... it takes discipline. That's why we laugh all the time at people who lie

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »
Easy to do when your unemployed.
where did this come from ?

I own the club I train at lol

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 10:13:39 AM »
n0 DRUGS WHATSOEVER

I was clean there did it all clean

I think I look faggish there

it would be sad if you weren't clean there.  how does it compare with your best juiced pic?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »
where did this come from ?

I own the club I train at lol

Who took care of your club while you were in the US?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
it would be sad if you weren't clean there.  how does it compare with your best juiced pic?
much smaller ?

I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 10:16:37 AM »
much smaller and less cut

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
Why don't you stick to the Wavelength principles?
Are you suggesting I could have had pizza buttemilk bisquits and pinot noir and no cardio with the same results ??

damn it !!

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 10:21:41 AM »
Who took care of your club while you were in the US?
the owner

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2010, 10:26:42 AM »
the owner
:D

tell me : how mad it makes you that I own my bussiness ?

on a 1-10 scale

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2010, 10:39:04 AM »
:D

tell me : how mad it makes you that I own my bussiness ?

on a 1-10 scale
maybe a 9 but Im working through it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2010, 10:42:24 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2010, 12:00:48 PM »
Uberman, in today's world men increasing are acting like women, and vice versa. Women, in general don't know what they want. And what still takes place is the woman chooses the man. Women, still want a protector, provider, etc, but they want a man that represents 50 other things. Men have always known that you can't get a woman that is all 50 things, so they date 50 women!

As it has always been, character is what really determines a man. This will not change. Unfortunately, it's the last thing on a woman's list when looking for a man, right under "knowing how to open mouth".
And why is this? Well most women today grow up with no father, or parents are divorced or a father whose balls are in the pantry---top shelf.

A lack of a strong male influence affects both males and females. Males start to act like that "coolio" character who got snotbox busted. Women start to act either like men used to or like whores.

And thesecwomen who are making tons of money, have degrees and whatnot? Come to find out, they aren't happy. Somebody told them that once they get all this, there would be pie in sky. And many of these women had men willing to be with them, but they push those men aside, and look what happens, they are all alone.

Sev ain't a bad dude, I probably suggest he asks a female friend what is best, and work on his personality. Getting pussy is nice, but once you fulfill who you are and grow, getting pussy becomes complentary to your personal growth and experience.

Another thoughtful and insightful post by Parker. The only thing I would disagree with is for any man to ask a female about anything having to do with what they look for in men and how they should be. Like you said yourself, women themselves don't know what they want. A kid soon realizes that (though some take longer to accept it) in high school where a girl will say they want a nice guy when it was the bad boy that got all the girls. If you want to know how to be successful with women the last person you want to ask for advice is from another women. Find the guy who is successful and ask them what they are doing. When I was trying very unsuccessfully to navigate the dating game during my early 20s I finally started asking this guy I knew, who didn't really have any exceptionally stellar qualities but was always hounded but hotties, for advice. He told me the biggest mistake a guy makes when wooing a woman is being too nice. You come across as a chump and you are just begging a girl to use you like her personal butler. You will occupy the lowliest of low position in a girl's life -- and that is the position of "friend."

BTW, I think a lot of what you say regarding women apply primarily to first world Western societies, or at least, American women. In the unenlightened third world cultures where women weren't sold the bill of goods that was the liberation movement of 1960-70s you don't have these cross gendered confusion.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

Another thoughtful and insightful post by Parker. The only thing I would disagree with is for any man to ask a female about anything having to do with what they look for in men and how they should be. Like you said yourself, women themselves don't know what they want. A kid soon realizes that (though some take longer to accept it) in high school where a girl will say they want a nice guy when it was the bad boy that got all the girls. If you want to know how to be successful with women the last person you want to ask for advice is from another women. Find the guy who is successful and ask them what they are doing. When I was trying very unsuccessfully to navigate the dating game during my early 20s I finally started asking this guy I knew, who didn't really have any exceptionally stellar qualities but was always hounded but hotties, for advice. He told me the biggest mistake a guy makes when wooing a woman is being too nice. You come across as a chump and you are just begging a girl to use you like her personal butler. You will occupy the lowliest of low position in a girl's life -- and that is the position of "friend."

BTW, I think a lot of what you say regarding women apply primarily to first world Western societies, or at least, American women. In the unenlightened third world cultures where women weren't sold the bill of goods that was the liberation movement of 1960-70s you don't have these cross gendered confusion.

So did you change your dating approach in life?
Did things get better?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
So did you change your dating approach in life?
Did things get better?
prolly worse

he is asexual hahahahahhaha