Author Topic: Personal Security?  (Read 8007 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Personal Security?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 07:17:23 PM »
This is actually true.

On Sunday our store detective was waiting for a shoplifter to leave the store as he seem him steal perfume. When he approached him just outside the door the guy ran. The guy had a mate with him. As it was 2 on 1 I chased also. The detective kinda grabbed him a bit but was not able to hold so he started to slow for a breif second. I actually rugby tackled him to the ground and brought him back in the store with the store detective. this happened in a shopping mall. I am also not a dick or a wannabe tough guy. Once I had control of him I simply restrained him and walked back into the store.

The most surprising thing was the speed I still had at my weight. Granted it was only a 30-40m sprint but he had a reasonable headstart.

what a hero, you re a loser man i swear

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »
can you believe this fucking plug distubia started three threads in as many minutes about me. and yet he claims he is not melting
I

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
This is actually true.

On Sunday our store detective was waiting for a shoplifter to leave the store as he seem him steal perfume. When he approached him just outside the door the guy ran. The guy had a mate with him. As it was 2 on 1 I chased also. The detective kinda grabbed him a bit but was not able to hold so he started to slow for a breif second. I actually rugby tackled him to the ground and brought him back in the store with the store detective. this happened in a shopping mall. I am also not a dick or a wannabe tough guy. Once I had control of him I simply restrained him and walked back into the store.

The most surprising thing was the speed I still had at my weight. Granted it was only a 30-40m sprint but he had a reasonable headstart.

since there is only one chain who uses the term 'store detective' to my knowledge i think i know who you work for. 

fyi, the new title is 'market investigator.'  i got my new badge last week. ;D

in what areas do you live?  US, i assume?

io856

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
at least they are not on social security  ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 07:54:10 PM »
at least they are not on social security  ::)

I am
total nutjob disability welfare case

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »
I am
lol you have to pay taxes at some point to get social security  this bum has been in and out of jail since he was 14 everything from car theft to assault and rape
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »
disturbia did you know slacker has a young son?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »
lol you have to pay taxes at some point to get social security  this bum has been in and out of jail since he was 14 everything from car theft to assault and rape

now car theft and rape have been added to my record by you along with the earlier drug abuse? Am I a murderer my midnight tonight at this rate?  You know making stuff up doesnt quite fly on here, just so you know. Oh I forgot you said I beat up my mom too, an hour after saying I was such a good guy for taking care of her because of her health issues. Wow. And I'm melting down? Just wow

but thanks for tryin

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 08:06:31 PM »
fdf
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 08:08:21 PM »
here you go
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 04:34:03 AM »

Wou do realise if you were right infront of me you would not say that. If I told you in real life you would probaly chuckle and say good job. Stop being a fucking rat.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 05:13:08 AM »
This is actually true.

you are a strange mix between a moron, cocky, delusional and legally retarded

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 07:33:14 AM »
Observe & Report is an awesome mall cop/security movie, inspired me to become one.  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »
I am
then you're not really in the position to call anyone having any job a loser now are you ???

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »
then you're not really in the position to call anyone having any job a loser now are you ???
I have read many of that idiots posts and he is utterly delusional. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 09:57:59 AM »
I have read many of that idiots posts and he is utterly delusional. 
;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
since there is only one chain who uses the term 'store detective' to my knowledge i think i know who you work for. 

fyi, the new title is 'market investigator.'  i got my new badge last week. ;D

in what areas do you live?  US, i assume?

Belfast, Ireland.

Sev shut it you filthy smelly beggar.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »
Belfast, Ireland.

Sev shut it you filthy smelly beggar.

I have a better build than you , look better, am stronger, dress much better, earn way more money

does that piss you off ? or is it your inability to exceed your measly expectations ?

you are a fucking grocery store security guard lol

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 11:01:08 AM »
I have a better build than you , look better, am stronger, dress much better, earn way more money

does that piss you off ? or is it your inability to exceed your measly expectations ?

you must have a small dick

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2010, 11:08:02 AM »
you must have a small dick
I actually posted a shot of my 8 legit inches dick a couple of years back and the pic must be somewhere lol ...

so all that plus a big dick ... are you suicidal yet ?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »

You are smaller and weaker than me atm though no doubt as you are on the gear you will surpass me in the coming months. Big deal. More to life than weights. Look better and dress better - I genuinely do not care how others dress tbh.

I am not a security guard btw I was working in the pharmacy when this happened. My other part time job is a door supervisor - Is this my career? NO. However both are part time jobs and have gotten me through school/uni etc.

If you earn more than me big deal. i am 23. You are 33? I would like to think that you are earning more than me. ATM I earn enough to have no worry problems and buy some things I like/want.

I will bet dollars againt dimes in 10years I will be reasonably successful but hopefully happy and healthy. you are on the other hand will likely have fallen into a lake looking at your own reflection and drowned.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »
You are smaller and weaker than me atm though no doubt as you are on the gear you will surpass me in the coming months. Big deal. More to life than weights. Look better and dress better - I genuinely do not care how others dress tbh.

I am not a security guard btw I was working in the pharmacy when this happened. My other part time job is a door supervisor - Is this my career? NO. However both are part time jobs and have gotten me through school/uni etc.

If you earn more than me big deal. i am 23. You are 33? I would like to think that you are earning more than me. ATM I earn enough to have no worry problems and buy some things I like/want.

I will bet dollars againt dimes in 10years I will be reasonably successful but hopefully happy and healthy. you are on the other hand will likely have fallen into a lake looking at your own reflection and drowned.

That was he sweetest owning I have ever seen handed down on the Internet.  Seventies  this kid makes you look stupid. maybe you should stop posting.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2010, 03:41:45 PM »

gotta admit thats a funny line

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010, 03:42:16 PM »
 :D

meltdown dumbo