Author Topic: Personal Security?  (Read 8006 times)

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Personal Security?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »
:D

meltdown dumbo

Actually it sounds like a intelligent rebuttal to your ignorant rants

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »
:D

meltdown dumbo

u had to have a little laugh at that line though

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »
u had to have a little laugh at that line though
didnțt read his poem

goudy is a mix of autistic and legally semiretarded lol

professional doorman

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
At least those are not horrific character traits unlike your insecurity, bitterness and psuedo bravado.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »
didnțt read his poem

goudy is a mix of autistic and legally semiretarded lol

professional doorman
talk about projecting

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2010, 09:45:17 PM »
Why do these stooges who do mall security and site security and that bullshit think they are some form of police officer?  I see so many of them on power trips acting like they are all in charge. I've never understood this, 99% of the time they are obese uneducated tools making 10 bucks an hour.

Don't think these "security" think they are some form of police officer.

Q

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2010, 10:09:50 PM »
Ursus

You fenian bastard, Belfast is not in Ireland.

It is in Northern Ireland, part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.  Belfast will NEVER be part of the Irish Republic
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2010, 10:10:55 PM »
ursus are you goudy??
Valhalla awaits.

NapoMan

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2010, 10:17:15 PM »
those security guards need to be FUCK'N SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are a lot of SHIT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2010, 11:39:04 PM »
Don't think these "security" think they are some form of police officer.

I've seen that mentality within the 'guard' industry all over the place.  Makes me sick.

So many 'guards' stand around and do FAR LESS THAN THIER JOBS ASK FOR despite having official authority, sometimes weapons, and back-up.  Meanwhile those of us in retail loss prevention are forced to overstep and put our jobs and our safety at risk without having any of those things. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2010, 02:39:02 AM »
Ursus

It is in Northern Ireland, part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.  Belfast will NEVER be part of the Irish Republic

Ireland is an island. Belfast is on that island of Ireland.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2010, 05:09:08 AM »
I have a better build than you , look better, am stronger, dress much better, earn way more money

does that piss you off ? or is it your inability to exceed your measly expectations ?

you are a fucking grocery store security guard lol

You look like shit
You are ugly,like an aids victim with a hook nose
You probably arent strong,since I doubt you even train
You dress like a homeless man
You have no job so how do you earn any money

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2010, 05:10:34 AM »
Ursus

Theres no such thing as the United kingdom
Scottish,Welsh and Irish all hate the queen

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2010, 05:13:45 AM »
both Homokami and Goudy are irish, same shit different day... part of a minority of united kingdom

they have an old lady governing them so prolly that's why both are bitter queens

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2010, 05:17:39 AM »
both Homokami and Goudy are irish, same shit different day... part of a minority of united kingdom

they have an old lady governing them so prolly that's why both are bitter queens
Where's the Swerdlow Hollywood 'disaster' update?   

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2010, 05:21:11 AM »
Where's the Swerdlow Hollywood 'disaster' update?   
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !!!!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2010, 05:26:23 AM »
It would be a blast to have a personal security guard.  I'd talk all sorts of shit all over town and whenever some guy started inflating his chest I'd just hold up my hand and say, "Hold it.  Take this up with my goon."  Then I'd kick back with a beer and watch the show.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2010, 05:32:51 AM »
Wow! The only other person who saved my pic to his harddrive was TrailerDave. Creepy guy.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2010, 05:39:19 AM »
T̥̠̑͊ͮ̔ͬ̔hͩͯ̇͂́͗͠҉̗͚̬aͭ̆ͣ́҉҉͏̜̼̣̫̩͈t͒̅ͩͫ ̟̼̣̮̖͕̹̖̈́̀͠ ͖̯̜̤͐̀̽̿̎̓̑̚̕͢ͅͅi̴̺̯͓͇̯ͭ͂̊͛ͨ͒͑̂ͧ͡s̔̋ͣ̀ͨ̊ ̷̨̮̮̫͙̯̥̋ ̢̩̘̙͓̘̳͍ͧ̌͆͌̒́ͅa̸̱̩̬͋̒̄̉̆́͘sͭ̚҉̶̻͚ ̛͉̯̮̳̩̥͑̿͊̊̈́̂c̒͂̿͗҉̹͇̫̙͡r̖͓̖̺̩̠̞̩ͥͧͤ̌͜eͫ ̵͉̖̠̘̱̞̑ͫ̎͗ͫ͒͟e͎͚̩͓̭͉ͧ̊̍͐ͅͅp̹̞̗͖ͣͯͩ̋́ỹ̉ ̜͖̰̗̥̗̱͕̐̾̒͜ ̇̆̚҉͈͕̝̫̟̪͜͝a̵̫̮ͨͧ̀s̡̹͍͙̱͓ͣ̅̏ͯ̎͐ͦ̚͢͡ ̝̳͙ ̵̱̦̬͎̒̒̄̀ͬ͌̀͞t̨̠͙ͧͣ̈́ͦ̔ͤͫh̟̯̤ͤ̓͋͂̆̂ͭͪe̊̌̚ ̺͇͚̈́̉̀ͅͅ ̨̜̱̱̈́̊̾̈́͝Z̓ͣ̀̄҉̰̱͙͓̝̻͝ͅä̸̝͔̠̘̬̳̟́͌͋̐͑̂̈́̈ ͔̜ḷ̘̻̏ͧ̌̆ͥg̴̭̙͉͓͔̍̏́ǫ̙̪͚̝̠̂̃̓̍̑͆̈̅ ̬ ̆͑͑ͥ̓̄͏͉͖͙t̨͙͌̀̄ͤ̅ͭ͂ͬ̀͟e̼͛̈ͮ̅x̧̮̳̮͙̜͖̠̌͆ ṯ̷̴̲͍͍̦̘͎̓̐ͬ͛̿̽ͣ̽ ̾̿̓ͥ̈́̔͜҉͉s͖̏̂̀̾͐t̜̹̭̹͇̠͂̊̆͝ŭ̿̒́̍̚҉̵͖̩̮̜ ̭̪f̶̬̹͔̟͉̐̈͐̓́f̠̩̯̟̞̺̙̑ͨ̎̈.̦̩̘͓̰͓̺ͩ͋͗ͥ̒͞ ̪

Dr Chimps > Seva

T̥̠̑͊ͮ̔ͬ̔hͩͯ̇͂́͗͠҉̗͚̬aͭ̆ͣ́҉҉͏̜̼̣̫̩͈t͒̅ͩͫ ̟̼̣̮̖͕̹̖̈́̀͠ ͖̯̜̤͐̀̽̿̎̓̑̚̕͢ͅͅi̴̺̯͓͇̯ͭ͂̊͛ͨ͒͑̂ͧ͡s̔̋ͣ̀ͨ̊ ̷̨̮̮̫͙̯̥̋ ̢̩̘̙͓̘̳͍ͧ̌͆͌̒́ͅa̸̱̩̬͋̒̄̉̆́͘sͭ̚҉̶̻͚ ̛͉̯̮̳̩̥͑̿͊̊̈́̂c̒͂̿͗҉̹͇̫̙͡r̖͓̖̺̩̠̞̩ͥͧͤ̌͜eͫ ̵͉̖̠̘̱̞̑ͫ̎͗ͫ͒͟e͎͚̩͓̭͉ͧ̊̍͐ͅͅp̹̞̗͖ͣͯͩ̋́ỹ̉ ̜͖̰̗̥̗̱͕̐̾̒͜ ̇̆̚҉͈͕̝̫̟̪͜͝a̵̫̮ͨͧ̀s̡̹͍͙̱͓ͣ̅̏ͯ̎͐ͦ̚͢͡ ̝̳͙ ̵̱̦̬͎̒̒̄̀ͬ͌̀͞t̨̠͙ͧͣ̈́ͦ̔ͤͫh̟̯̤ͤ̓͋͂̆̂ͭͪe̊̌̚ ̺͇͚̈́̉̀ͅͅ ̨̜̱̱̈́̊̾̈́͝Z̓ͣ̀̄҉̰̱͙͓̝̻͝ͅä̸̝͔̠̘̬̳̟́͌͋̐͑̂̈́̈ ͔̜ḷ̘̻̏ͧ̌̆ͥg̴̭̙͉͓͔̍̏́ǫ̙̪͚̝̠̂̃̓̍̑͆̈̅ ̬ ̆͑͑ͥ̓̄͏͉͖͙t̨͙͌̀̄ͤ̅ͭ͂ͬ̀͟e̼͛̈ͮ̅x̧̮̳̮͙̜͖̠̌͆ ṯ̷̴̲͍͍̦̘͎̓̐ͬ͛̿̽ͣ̽ ̾̿̓ͥ̈́̔͜҉͉s͖̏̂̀̾͐t̜̹̭̹͇̠͂̊̆͝ŭ̿̒́̍̚҉̵͖̩̮̜ ̭̪f̶̬̹͔̟͉̐̈͐̓́f̠̩̯̟̞̺̙̑ͨ̎̈.̦̩̘͓̰͓̺ͩ͋͗ͥ̒͞ ̪
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2010, 05:39:45 AM »

Looks like a decent sized guy with clever little monkey eyes.  I want you to let those eyebrows grow back tho, doc.  You're way past Palumbo with the plucking and into razor territory here.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2010, 05:57:46 AM »
Looks like a decent sized guy with clever little monkey eyes.  I want you to let those eyebrows grow back tho, doc.  You're way past Palumbo with the plucking and into razor territory here.   ;D
That's ok, bro. No plucking. I look a tad different these days. Basal cell carcinomae will do that to ya. 'Course, I'll take cancer over being a Romanian internet sociopathic stalker, anyday.  :)  

/see the bandage on the left side of my face? imagine someone asking you to rate pain on a scale of 1-10. they did that on a weekly session for 3 months. being canadian and all, i mumbled: 'that's only a '2': 'hit me!'

/i cried like a baby every time  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2010, 06:16:49 AM »
That's ok, bro. No plucking. I look a tad different these days. Basal cell carcinomae will do that to ya. 'Course, I'll take cancer over being a Romanian internet sociopathic stalker, anyday.  :) 

Old Pop recommended Servan-Schreiber's "Anti-Cancer, A New Way Of Life" to me after a bout with testicular cancer.  They should have called it Anti-Bodybuilding since it's basically a prescription for skinny, but the author probably wasn't thinking about winning the Arnold.

I don't know dude.  I always pictured you half pissed, leaning against a styrofoam cooler, yelling profanities at the ump, like Boilermaker from The Bears.  This civilized out to dinner thing is throwing me for a loop.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
LOL. Nice. Buttermaker! Back in the Hollywood Robert Evan's great days!! Just watched AMC run The GodFather Tuesday night!!!.It is my go-to-movie -ie.. when i see it, i put the remote on the table. the gf just walks away.  ;D  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2010, 06:44:49 AM »
LOL. Nice. Buttermaker! Back in the Hollywood Robert Evan's great days!! Just watched AMC run The GodFather Tuesday night!!!.It is my go-to-movie -ie.. when i see it, i put the remote on the table. the gf just walks away.  ;D  

Pwned  :(

Great flicks.  Got the trilogy on DVD, actually purchased, no pirate.  Still waiting for an opportunity to wish some newlyweds that their first child be a masculine child.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2010, 06:50:58 AM »
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

BRUTAL

just BRUTAL !