Author Topic: Personal Security?  (Read 8014 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Personal Security?
« on: February 17, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »
Why do these stooges who do mall security and site security and that bullshit think they are some form of police officer?  I see so many of them on power trips acting like they are all in charge. I've never understood this, 99% of the time they are obese uneducated tools making 10 bucks an hour.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Personal Security?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »
Why do these stooges who do mall security and site security and that bullshit think they are some form of police officer?  I see so many of them on power trips acting like they are all in charge. I've never understood this, 99% of the time they are obese uneducated tools making 10 bucks an hour.
at least THEY are making 10 bucks an hour... (more likely between 13 to 15 in fact)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »
Why do these stooges who do mall security and site security and that bullshit think they are some form of police officer?  I see so many of them on power trips acting like they are all in charge. I've never understood this, 99% of the time they are obese uneducated tools making 10 bucks an hour.
not  bad career choice although they will do a background check
I

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »

Last week some jerk-off was men mugging me at the movie theater, LOL! He literally was following me with his hand on the belt. It was funny as fuck. I'm not prone to go ghetto on people but it would have been funny to yell "BOO!!". My girl would have been too embarrassed, though.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
not  bad career choice although they will do a background check

I wouldnt do it even if I had a clean record
It seems to me you have to be a social failure and a complete loser to qualify for the job

Im lots of things but not that,...and even if I was it would be too embarrassing to be seen by someone I know doing that job. It seems to be quite humiliating, lower than cleaning toilets in a lounge

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:36:02 PM »
This is actually true.

On Sunday our store detective was waiting for a shoplifter to leave the store as he seem him steal perfume. When he approached him just outside the door the guy ran. The guy had a mate with him. As it was 2 on 1 I chased also. The detective kinda grabbed him a bit but was not able to hold so he started to slow for a breif second. I actually rugby tackled him to the ground and brought him back in the store with the store detective. this happened in a shopping mall. I am also not a dick or a wannabe tough guy. Once I had control of him I simply restrained him and walked back into the store.

The most surprising thing was the speed I still had at my weight. Granted it was only a 30-40m sprint but he had a reasonable headstart.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »
It seems to me you have to be a social failure and a complete loser to qualify for the job

Im lots of things but not that,...and even if I was it would be too embarrassing to be seen by someone I know doing that job. It seems to be quite humiliating, lower than cleaning toilets in a lounge

It pays teh bills for a lot of guys. Not everyon is educated or a 'professional'. These guys are just as important in society. Lots of guys I know do it, dont make a deal or a fuss just use it to pay the bills and support their family.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »

I was out for a cruise last night and dropped by a ford dealership looking at the new Ford Flex  there was a old pos Chevy sitting there idling I thought i had caught some thief but when I drove past the truck it was their security guy and he was sleeping.  lol My girl wanted to scare him by knocking on his window
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »
It pays teh bills for a lot of guys. Not everyon is educated or a 'professional'. These guys are just as important in society. Lots of guys I know do it, dont make a deal or a fuss just use it to pay the bills and support their family.
agreed
I

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »
I worked as an armed guard back in the day. Was kinda lame but paid the bills.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 06:42:39 PM »
agreed

hey you criticize me regarding my wife

have you ever been married?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »
hey you criticize me regarding my wife

have you ever been married?
nope
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 06:44:57 PM »
nope

Funny thing is  I am pushing 300 lbs at around 18%bf  I do live in a 5500square foot home with a hottie for a wife. I do own half a million in new cars not to mention my collectables.   And at the end of the day while the shit talkers of getbig are trying to gather enough change for some eggs and a shake. I'm chilling without a care in the world. Peace

I have been running one of my business's now for 4 years and after a tough start we had a couple of good years.  This last year was SHIT and it broke me financially and spiritually.   After all the shit I still want to keep going because I know I can make it great again.  Does this make me stubborn or just plain stupid.  I put everything into this thing and the only reason it went south was a couple of employees fucked up a huge job that I was doing for cash and it cost me a fortune to correct it out of pocket.     I also split with the wife and she screwed me like a whore.   I was crushed and needed time off. SO the time I should have spent fixing things I spent travelling and trying to escape my hectic  life at least for a moment.  This is a construction business and with spring just around the corner I feel that now is the time to make a effort.   
I need some outside perspective. 

PLease no flamers  I have many other active threads should you feel the need.  Thanks

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 06:47:47 PM »

we were together for 4 years but not actually married. 
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
THANKS CARTEL BUT IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING  IM 6.4 @ 298 I DONT NEED SIZE  I MIGHT NEED A DIET SOON LOL

IM JUST LOOKING FOR REAL LIFE RESPONSES AND NOT THE TYPE THAT GIVE YOU DETAILS ABOUT USE OR DOSES. JUST HOW YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT IT FOR THE AVERAGE JOE

damn bro   what are you like 6.6 cause Im 6.3 and I dont like them much taller than 5 10

and we have all seen you say you are 6 foot 2 also

so what is it?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »

Well I think the reason is they are mostly individuals who like to have authority and always be in control and with their below average IQ and minimal education a job as a mall security officer is the most bang they can get for their dime. It is the only job they can possibly qualify for given their limited skill set and have the authority to somewhat enforce bylaws and infractions.
shotgun on the team

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 06:53:28 PM »
and we have all seen you say you are 6 foot 2 also

so what is it?
wow are you this hard up for attention your quoting post from months and years ago.  

so lets answer all your questions one at a time to keep it simple for you

I always thought I was 6.2 and after a recent medical I was actually measured at 6.3
next question please
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 06:56:17 PM »
wow are you this hard up for attention your quoting post from months and years ago.  

so lets answer all your questions one at a time to keep it simple for you

I always thought I was 6.2 and after a recent medical I was actually measured at 6.3
next question please

ohoh we have a new entry into the slackers height contest by slacker himself

dude im 305 at 6.1 with less then 10%bf  I know what jacked is and that punk aint shit

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »

Thats pretty harsh, whilst their contribution to society might be on the lower scale, they still contribute, and my opinion isnt formed from being one of those losers, as you call them. I think a social failure is more a person who lives of welfare where they could hold down a job and actually contribute something.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »
ohoh we have a new entry into the slackers height contest by slacker himself

so you create a thread only to turn it into a thread about slacker and your going through 4000 plus post to find dirt on me. your pathetic.  your having a meltdown of biblical proportions
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »
Are you talking about Goodrum?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 07:02:28 PM »
so you create a thread only to turn it into a thread about slacker and your going through 4000 plus post to find dirt on me. your pathetic.  your having a meltdown of biblical proportions

you truly cant justify this whole change of height thing can you?

lololol

how about the post where you say you would still have sex with the 14 year old girl because, in your words, shes "just to hot to kick out of bed"

lets race to see if I can quote that before you can delete it

ready--go

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 07:04:59 PM »
you truly cant justify this whole change of height thing can you?

lololol

how about the post where you say you would still have sex with the 14 year old girl because, in your words, shes "just to hot to kick out of bed"

lets race to see if I can quote that before you can delete it

ready--go
your melting
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 07:10:41 PM »
your melting

oh am I?

ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote  Notify of repliesNotify
2494     Getbig Alternative Boards / Sex, Sexy & More! (18+) / Re: Kari Sweets OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111    on: December 12, 2006, 04:26:42 PM
Quote from: mon_of_steele on December 12, 2006, 08:44:11 AM
The girls 14 years old.  Perv.
I know but I just like her too much to care
ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 07:13:17 PM »
oh am I?

ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote  Notify of repliesNotify
2494     Getbig Alternative Boards / Sex, Sexy & More! (18+) / Re: Kari Sweets OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111    on: December 12, 2006, 04:26:42 PM
Quote from: mon_of_steele on December 12, 2006, 08:44:11 AM
The girls 14 years old.  Perv.
ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify why cant i read it   

I