Author Topic: Why dont u bros just eat veggie burgers since it provides no cancer risks  (Read 7707 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i know you guys are a bit slow and losing your hair but cmon isnt it obvious you should take some precautionary measures when feeding your face?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Why dont u bros just eat veggie burgers since it provides no cancer risks
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:31:51 PM »
The drugs you smoke present a larger cancer risk than ingesting any type of meat.

You should look into alternative methods of ingestion, perhaps eat your marijuana.

Hope this helps.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »
The drugs you smoke present a larger cancer risk than ingesting any type of meat.

You should look into alternative methods of ingestion, perhaps eat your marijuana.

Hope this helps.

i dont mess with it any more since it almost killed me with my high intake of yeast making my heart nearly explode

im sure youll accept the risks of meat eating gladly but i dont understand why

i smoked weed for a long time because very few have died from it and i never noticed any ill effects from it until i had yeast in my diet in large amounts
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 02:39:18 PM »
Are you suggesting Boca products?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:43:20 PM »
Veganism is a sign of latent homosexuality.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 03:18:57 PM »
Are you suggesting Boca products?

there are some cheaper versions wich are really tasty usually right next to the more expensive boca stuff,
A

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 04:17:07 PM »
soy can cause reduced libito in men..

not that a man who eats veggie burgers should be getting any anyway.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »
soy can cause reduced libito in men..

not that a man who eats veggie burgers should be getting any anyway.

yeah continue to eat meat and cowar in anonymity because your face and body sucks
A

io856

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
meat = team

meaning you should work as a team with animals

;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »
meat = team

meaning you should work as a team with animals

;)

yes exactly what ive been saying bros
A

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
yeah continue to eat meat and cowar in anonymity because your face and body sucks

i guess eveyone else on here who eats real food and still has thier nuts is butt ugly to you..  sure sure, if you say so

maybe if i had a life spent posting pics of zero progress in the gym and rambling my burnout loser nonsense to an internet bodybuilding site than all that would change

;D

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 04:29:29 PM »
pot meet kettle ,

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »
Because it tastes like shit that's why.

Every night you can turn on the Discovery channel and see a lion ripping out the guts of a baby zebra and eating it while it's still alive, now why don't you go out to Africa and lay a guilt trip on them and leave us people who like the occasional hamburger alone.

You sound just like the same whiny liberals you are always bashing when you come on here and promote "veggie burgers".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 04:36:28 PM »
Because it tastes like shit that's why.

Every night you can turn on the Discovery channel and see a lion ripping out the guts of a baby zebra and eating it while it's still alive, now why don't you go out to Africa and lay a guilt trip on them and leave us people who like the occasional hamburger alone.

You sound just like the same whiny liberals you are always bashing when you come on here and promote "veggie burgers".

u know about 5 years ago i thought just like you guys how awesome it was to eat meat and that it was superior at that time

i just thought id make a thread about it to help many here who are ashamed to even post any squadfatheresque style picture, if you are superior to squadfather then ill just keep my mouth shut :)
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »
u know about 5 years ago i thought just like you guys how awesome it was to eat meat and that it was superior at that time

i just thought id make a thread about it to help many here who are ashamed to even post any squadfatheresque style picture, if you are superior to squadfather then ill just keep my mouth shut :)

What do you mean "superior" to squadfather? In what way?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 04:42:34 PM »

95% of getbig is superior, physique wise, to squadfather.  my guess is most of us eat meat.  

i have a friend who used to eat meat and look like crap.

she has been a strict vegetarian for over a year now and still looks like crap.

zevel ze zevel.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »

95% of getbig is superior, physique wise, to squadfather.  my guess is most of us eat meat.  

i have a friend who used to eat meat and look like crap.

she has been a strict vegetarian for over a year now and still looks like crap.

zevel ze zevel.

I have posted several pics since I started posting here but weirdly enough I got called out by sevastase yesterday wanting me to post a recent pic so I went ahead and put a couple on the "Soapy Studs" sticky thread on the Y Board.

Nothing special but surely better than Squadfather.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 04:58:29 PM »

I have posted several pics since I started posting here but weirdly enough I got called out by sevastase yesterday wanting me to post a recent pic so I went ahead and put a couple on the "Soapy Studs" sticky thread on the Y Board.

Nothing special but surely better than Squadfather.

ok u look short and have some muscle no abs though, dont you want to improve?  the meat is holding you bak everytime u eat meat u deplete your bone calcium because your body tries to balance its ph

this is a law of body chemistry , something i dont expect short men under 5'10  to comprehend evenafter the 10th time ive said it on get big, by the way im teasing and dont compare me to half truth condescending libertarians/democrats

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 05:04:35 PM »
ok u look short and have some muscle no abs though, dont you want to improve?  the meat is holding you bak everytime u eat meat u deplete your bone calcium because your body tries to balance its ph

this is a law of body chemistry , something i dont expect short men under 5'10  to comprehend evenafter the 10th time ive said it on get big, by the way im teasing and dont compare me to half truth condescending libertarians/democrats

For one I am 5'11 hardly "short", way shorter than you but then again EVERYONE is short compared to your tall ass!  8)

Secondly, there is more too life than "spirtual pathways", rippedness and fine assed hoes... I personally like to drink beer and eat steaks, pork chops,hamburgers etc.

If that means a little more fat on my stomach so be it but at least I am doing what I love... drinking, eating good tasting food and lifting weights.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
For one I am 5'11 hardly "short", way shorter than you but then again EVERYONE is short compared to your tall ass!  8)

Secondly, there is more too life than "spirtual pathways", rippedness and fine assed hoes... I personally like to drink beer and eat steaks, pork chops,hamburgers etc.

If that means a little more fat on my stomach so be it but at least I am doing what I love... drinking, eating good tasting food and lifting weights.

riiiiiight keep trying to convince yourself of that, unless you REEEEALY like posting on getbig

face it bro, i have a really strong mind, maybe too strong for getbig , u cant slip a lie past me like that buddy boy  ;)

just take my advice and prosper bro
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 05:36:24 PM »
I've read somewhere about veggie burger companies add a little protein* so they're more palatable to gays.

* Yes guys, "Straight from the tap!". :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 05:39:42 PM »
riiiiiight keep trying to convince yourself of that, unless you REEEEALY like posting on getbig

face it bro, i have a really strong mind, maybe too strong for getbig , u cant slip a lie past me like that buddy boy  ;)

just take my advice and prosper bro

Respect. (5:20-5:35)   ;D

Alright, I tell you what, I will at least give the idea a little more thought, perhaps your ideas and theories are not as far fetched as I originally assumed.  8)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »
It proven that the sun itself causes cancer. Are you going to stay inside now?

Having something potentially cause cancer is no reason to avoid it. Think deeper Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
Respect. (5:20-5:35)   ;D

Alright, I tell you what, I will at least give the idea a little more thought, perhaps your ideas and theories are not as far fetched as I originally assumed.  8)

yeah man we all on the same side on getbig

respect :)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 06:12:43 PM »
Just a question Falcon did Jesus eat meat?