Author Topic: Is There Anything God Can't Do?  (Read 40141 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is There Anything God Can't Do?
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »
YOU LIVE NOTHING LIKE CHRIST. you are far from the mark, you actually go against his teachings do you not?

Based on what? Certaintly not your bleating about forced charity.

The 50 million with no health care will soon have it. OVERTAXATION? in respect to what the gross differences in wealth? how can bill gates be over taxed huh? How can the rich be overtaxed with there bentleys, gucci purses. Seriously get a grip, the rich should be taxed more to help society, since when did helping those in need come secondary to acquiring and maintaining wealth. Christ would spit in your face if he wasnt christ :D.

The rich pay WAY MORE TAXES (percentage wise) than anyone else in the country. And this isn't about acquiring wealth. What people like you, who keep spewing this foolishness keep missing is that the "tax the rich" routine almost NEVER WORKS.

The rich keep their money and the middle-class get shafted, having their money taken from them. Obama just proved that to be the case. He swore up and down that people making under $250K would NOT have their eaxes go up "one single dime". Guess what Obama's plan does....JACKS UP THE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. Their premiums GO UP.

As for the exaggerated numbers you just posted, a huge amount of people without healthcare SIMPLY DON'T WANT IT. Now, they're being forced to get it or get FINED? That's ridiculous.

And, if doctors and pharmacies don't accept your health insurance, ObamaCare is WORTHLESS (which might explain WHY OBAMA HIMSELF ain't on his own plan). Just ask the folks in Washington (state). If they're a new case on Medicaid after April 16, Walgreens WILL NOT accept their insurance.

There is nothing remotely Christian about the government, forcing people (via severe taxation) to be "charitable" to others, AGAINST THEIR WILL.

And, YOU AREN'T IN CHARGE of determining who makes too much money. Just as you don't have the right to steal Bill Gates' property, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS!! What happens when some bureaucrats wants to raid YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, because they think YOU make too much?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2010, 05:33:44 PM »
McWay,

Hijacking the thread with your ratings about healthcare seems pretty low... come on dude, Jesus healed TWO beggars for every rich person he healed.

Guess youre the kind of pseudo-Christian who arrives at the Pearly Gates with a Siberian Dwarf Camel and a sixty foot long needle... "What? I tried to help the poor and unfortunate, but it just wasn't capitalist... or convenient."

You are an embarrasssment to your own beliefs... just another amoral psychopath devoid of empathy or any human kindness who needs Jesus and FOX News to get through the day without killig everyone who looks at him crossways.

Look at these lies...

The rich pay WAY MORE TAXES (percentage wise) than anyone else in the country.

...a huge amount of people without healthcare SIMPLY DON'T WANT IT.

...you don't have the right to steal Bill Gates' property, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS!!

...for shame, for shame, have you no shame sir?

The Luke

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2010, 05:59:04 PM »
McWay,

Hijacking the thread with your ratings about healthcare seems pretty low... come on dude, Jesus healed TWO beggars for every rich person he healed.

Guess youre the kind of pseudo-Christian who arrives at the Pearly Gates with a Siberian Dwarf Camel and a sixty foot long needle... "What? I tried to help the poor and unfortunate, but it just wasn't capitalist... or convenient."

You are an embarrasssment to your own beliefs... just another amoral psychopath devoid of empathy or any human kindness who needs Jesus and FOX News to get through the day without killig everyone who looks at him crossways.

Look at these lies...

The Luke

Unfortunately it's not just mcway, but the majority of American Christians who feel this way, apparently.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2010, 06:24:12 PM »

haha just watched this...damn good points...
DAWG

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #304 on: April 04, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »
haha just watched this...damn good points...

Monkeys is teh smart.  ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2010, 08:58:44 PM »
McWay,

Earth to Luke, YOU and YngiweRhoads brought up healthcare. I addressed your rather dubious statements. So, the hijacking is on the two of you, not me.

Furrthermore, this has nothing to do with any ratio of beggars to rich people being healed. The point, which that head of yours can't quite contain is that NOWHERE does Christianity advocate "enforced charity" as YngiweRhoads put it.

Since human kindness and empathy DO NOT require subscribing to a ridiculous healthcare law or any other attempts at "enforced charity, your statements continue to paint you a s a bumbling fool, whose rhetoric are as far from fact as the East is from the West.

Look at these lies...

The Luke

You, the poster child for citing buffoonery, asking someone if he has any shame? Now, that's rich!!!

But, just for the sake of ripping this claim of yours to ribbons....

The Citizenship Factor
According to Census Bureau data, of the estimated 46 million "Americans" without health insurance, more than 10 million are non-U.S. citizens.

Some Just Don't Want Insurance
Many young workers, whose employers do offer it, simply do not consider health insurance. According to the Census Bureau, 18.3 million of the uninsured are under age 34.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/medicarehealthinsurance/a/insurancestats.htm

And, you just stated, Boy Genius, that stealing from Bill Gates being wrong (i.e. your having NO RIGHT to do that, no matter how much money he makes) is a "lie".

Then again, for all your clucking about morality, you have advocated lying for political gain, as long as it with regards to being a Christian, when one is actually not.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2010, 05:43:20 AM »
McWay,

You didn't claim people without insurance didn't want insurance, you claimed people without healthcare don't want healthcare. Big difference.
...a huge amount of people without healthcare SIMPLY DON'T WANT IT.
...I can understand a poor person not wanting to pay for health insurance; or rather, not being able to afford the inflated prices in the US... but the idea that those without coverage just disagree with the entire concept of modern medicine and don't want to avail of it's benefits is patently ridiculous. You should be ashamed of this kind of intellectual dishonesty.

This is also a lie...
The rich pay WAY MORE TAXES (percentage wise) than anyone else in the country.
...they may pay the largest portion as a percentage of taxes paid; but the top 10% do not pay a percentage of tax revenue anywhere near the percentage of income they receive; or the percentage of returns-to-wealth they receive. That's why the rich are getting richer and wealth disparity is growing.

Let me give you an example:
Imagine an island with ten inhabitants; nine paupers working the sugar cane fields and one aristocrat who sells the sugar. The cane cutters earn $10 a year cutting the cane; the aristocrat earns $10 million a year selling the sugar. The cane cutters are taxed $5 a year... the aristocrat pays $100 tax on his $10 million yearly income.

YOU are the sugar cane cutter shouting at his unhappy compatriots that the aristocrat already contributes double what they do in taxes ($100 versus the $45 paid by the paupers)... is that a fair system? The average income of such an island would be $1,000,000+ dollars per year. Would a flat tax be more fair? Yes. Would progressive taxation (rich pay more) be even more equitable? Yes.

Moron.

...you don't have the right to steal Bill Gates' property, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS!!

...and when one of these oligarchs owns EVERYTHING?

Moron.

The Luke

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2010, 06:09:39 AM »
Earth to Luke, YOU and YngiweRhoads brought up healthcare. I addressed your rather dubious statements. So, the hijacking is on the two of you, not me.

Then again, for all your clucking about morality, you have advocated lying for political gain, as long as it with regards to being a Christian, when one is actually not.

Health care was brought in as an example of how the religious right do not care for the welfare of their fellow man and cares more for their own wealth, as an example of american christian morality. You then started nitpicking the policy being put in place without understanding that no matter how perfect the policy, the religious right will still not want to help pay for their fellow citizens, if they ever will. They don't want people 'getting a free ride', as has been the rhetoric espoused for years prior to the existence of this policy. Their objection has very little to do with the actual policy being put in place. The average christian doesn't/can't even comprehend this policy, much less have a legitimate reason for denying it. They simply don't want their tax dollars going to help other people obtain health care, period.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2010, 06:25:05 AM »
Health care was brought in as an example of how the religious right do not care for the welfare of their fellow man and cares more for their own wealth, as an example of american christian morality. You then started nitpicking the policy being put in place without understanding that no matter how perfect the policy, the religious right will still not want to help pay for their fellow citizens, if they ever will. They don't want people 'getting a free ride', as has been the rhetoric espoused for years prior to the existence of this policy. Their objection has very little to do with the actual policy being put in place. The average christian doesn't/can't even comprehend this policy, much less have a legitimate reason for denying it. They simply don't want their tax dollars going to help other people obtain health care, period.

...yeah, I guess every time I engage with McWay I get a little closer to learning that lesson.

What's wrong with the education system over there that you produce so many of these conflicted people? They're Evangelical Christians; while also being Gordon-gecko style capitalists...? I don't get it.

Ruben-omics; Reaganomics; trickle-down-economics; neo-liberalism; neo-classical economics; neo-conservatism; Bush-onomics; Free Market Fundamentalism... all of these ideologies have proven themselves to be nothing more than variant forms of delusional (religious) magical thinking.

Yet most Americans are both religious AND infected with one (or more) of these other false self-deluding philosophies.

What do they teach you guys in school?

The Luke

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2010, 06:34:41 AM »
They're Evangelical Christians; while also being Gordon-gecko style capitalists...? I don't get it.

Either do I.

What do they teach you guys in school?

The Luke

Intelligent Design?  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2010, 06:39:53 AM »
I'm not American, thank God (pun intended).

Intolerant of other cultures, are we? 

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2010, 06:55:45 AM »
Intolerant of other cultures, are we? 

It was a joke, as I thought I had spelled out quite literally.  ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2010, 06:56:08 AM »
Either do I.

Intelligent Design?  ;)

...ha-ha! Good one!

Isn't it a strange coincidence that the American education system the corporate government lobbied so hard to underfund and undermine just so happens to produce poor uneducated drones who believe EVERYTHING the corporations would wish them to believe...?

Christians who hate the poor.

Poor who love the rich.

Slaves who believe they're free.

Choiceless masses rejoicing in the democracy they don't have.

Minimum wages without maximum wages.

However did that happen?

The Luke

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #313 on: April 05, 2010, 07:08:02 AM »
Well, that's not really true now is it...

Revelations (New Testament) says quite clearly that on Judgement Day, evildoers (including homos and dykes) still alive to see the Second Coming of Jesus but deemed unworthy of Rapture will be sent to hell while still alive.

Isn't that a prophecy/promise that Jeebus himself will return and kill (directly send to hell) the entire living population of homosexers?

The Luke

That is for all who reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, all, sodomite or not, lesbian or not.

Absolutely no New Testament translation exists which tells anyone to put to death sodomites and lesbians, as you claimed.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2010, 07:13:41 AM »
...ha-ha! Good one!

Isn't it a strange coincidence that the American education system the corporate government lobbied so hard to underfund and undermine just so happens to produce poor uneducated drones who believe EVERYTHING the corporations would wish them to believe...?

Christians who hate the poor.

Poor who love the rich.

Slaves who believe they're free.

Choiceless masses rejoicing in the democracy they don't have.

Minimum wages without maximum wages.

However did that happen?

The Luke

The maker of the Zeitgeist films has some interesting ideas as to why this is happing. I'm pretty sure you've seen the films. He does make some good points with regards to the central bank, debt and the wealthy elite. Now, how many of his claims are factual is debatable though, haha. Perhaps money and/or power is the motivating factor in all decisions being made by the policy makers in modern societies. Keeping the average citizen confused, ignorant and complacent seems to be the best way to force ones' ideologies on people without their knowledge, consent, or understanding.  I would tend to agree with that idea.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2010, 07:15:38 AM »
McWay,

You didn't claim people without insurance didn't want insurance, you claimed people without healthcare don't want healthcare. Big difference....I can understand a poor person not wanting to pay for health insurance; or rather, not being able to afford the inflated prices in the US... but the idea that those without coverage just disagree with the entire concept of modern medicine and don't want to avail of it's benefits is patently ridiculous. You should be ashamed of this kind of intellectual dishonesty.

Tough talk, coming from the guy who made a ridiculous claim about rape victims being put to death in the Old Testament, yet INTENTIONALLY LEFT OUT the very verse that shows his claim TO BE FALSE (which was located IMMEDIATELY after the passage he so erroneously cited).

Furthermore, I never claimed that people disagreed with the concept of modern medicine. Most of those who can afford but don’t want health insurance are younger people who simply don’t think they need it right now and (depending on their occupation) may make more money WITHOUT healthcare benefits.

This is also a lie......they may pay the largest portion as a percentage of taxes paid; but the top 10% do not pay a percentage of tax revenue anywhere near the percentage of income they receive; or the percentage of returns-to-wealth they receive. That's why the rich are getting richer and wealth disparity is growing.

More hogwash, from them flapping lips of yours.

Let me give you an example:
Imagine an island with ten inhabitants; nine paupers working the sugar cane fields and one aristocrat who sells the sugar. The cane cutters earn $10 a year cutting the cane; the aristocrat earns $10 million a year selling the sugar. The cane cutters are taxed $5 a year... the aristocrat pays $100 tax on his $10 million yearly income.

YOU are the sugar cane cutter shouting at his unhappy compatriots that the aristocrat already contributes double what they do in taxes ($100 versus the $45 paid by the paupers)... is that a fair system? The average income of such an island would be $1,000,000+ dollars per year. Would a flat tax be more fair? Yes. Would progressive taxation (rich pay more) be even more equitable? Yes.

Moron.

...and when one of these oligarchs owns EVERYTHING?

Moron.

The Luke

It doesn’t matter how much he owns. If it belongs to him, YOU DO NOT have the right to take it from him, without his permission, PERIOD.

So, basically, that “fluid”morality of yours is working in full swing, as you are making up justifications to STEAL from other people. But, that doesn’t surprise me, as you’ve also gone on record as stating that LYING for political gain is kosher (as was evident in your claims that Obama was an atheist, lying about being a Christian, to get ahead politically).

And, you’re talking that mess about moral superiority! PLEASE!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »

That example is a bogus and patently FALSE one, to say the least. One, the “religious right” tend to give more to charities than folks like you on a regular basis. And, lest you forget, the lion’s share of humanitarian centers and homeless shelters are RELIGIOUS-BASED or run by churches.

So, the empty rhetoric flowing from your lips is that Christians don’t care for their fellow man, unless they subscribe to some bone-headed universal healthcare plan, loaded with pork, passed under the most nefarious of circumstances, and NOT EVEN USED by the very crooked politicians that hyped it to the gills.

And, contrary to your claims, the objection IS IN FACT with the policy itself, as well as the methods in which it’s put into law. The government has no business dictating to people, what type of care they should have or that they should have healthcare, PERIOD.

And, at the end of the day, this issue is about government imposing its will on private citizens, NOT simply providing healthcare.

As far as tax dollars and helping your fellow man are concerned, wasn’t it the liberal left, who SHUT down a school voucher program to help the inner-city youth of DC, simply because the vouchers could be used at private schools (many of which are religious ones). I heard plenty of left-winged and atheist folks whining about “separation of church and state”. I guess helping your fellow man isn’t that big of a priority, after all (by your standards).

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #317 on: April 05, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »
"When you look at the data," says Syracuse University professor Arthur Brooks, "it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more. And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

"But the idea that liberals give more is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above-average percentage of their income, all but one (Maryland) were red -- conservative -- states in the last presidential election."

"The people who give one thing tend to be the people who give everything in America. You find that people who believe it's the government's job to make incomes more equal, are far less likely to give their money away."

"Conservatives are even 18 percent more likely to donate blood."

"Religious people are more likely to give to charity, and when they give, they give more money -- four times as much."

"Religious Americans are more likely to give to every kind of cause and charity, including explicitly nonreligious charities. Religious people give more blood; religious people give more to homeless people on the street."

Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism
by Arthur C. Brooks
# ISBN-10: 0465008232
# ISBN-13: 978-0465008230

http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/24/america-philanthropy-income-oped-cx_ee_1226eaves.html

http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=2682730

http://townhall.com/Common/PrintPage.aspx?g=8c6b1ed7-dcab-4886-adf6-2c554cd0cebf&t=c

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: April 05, 2010, 08:01:14 AM »
It doesn’t matter how much he owns. If it belongs to him, YOU DO NOT have the right to take it from him, without his permission, PERIOD.

...therefore the rightful heir to Sitting Bull, as rightful King of America, would own everything in the US including the people; including you and your children.

Get real you moron! Economics is a zero sum game.

Billionaires cause poverty by their very existence... or will it take the advent of a trillionaire class before you fools see through your corporate brainwashing?

You rail against the government "taking" your money via taxation, but have no problem with, even defend the right of corporations and market manipulators to take even more of your money?

So, basically, that “fluid”morality of yours is working in full swing, as you are making up justifications to STEAL from other people.

If you keep quoting something I never made reference to and attributing it to me, well, then I'll have to mention your "man-love" and "conflicted sexual attraction" towards "attractively proportionate" men.

The Luke

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: April 05, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »
...therefore the rightful heir to Sitting Bull, as rightful King of America, would own everything in the US including the people; including you and your children.

Get real you moron! Economics is a zero sum game.

Billionaires cause poverty by their very existence... or will it take the advent of a trillionaire class before you fools see through your corporate brainwashing?

Billionaires do nothing of the sort. I don't know where you get this cracked idea, probably a bunch of socialist BS (of course, there are NO billionaires in socialist countries  ::) ), but it ranks right up there with the rest of your ridiculous and inaccurate statements.  

You rail against the government "taking" your money via taxation, but have no problem with, even defend the right of corporations and market manipulators to take even more of your money?

If you keep quoting something I never made reference to and attributing it to me, well, then I'll have to mention your "man-love" and "conflicted sexual attraction" towards "attractively proportionate" men.

The Luke

That will simply add to the growing mountain of utterly false statements. But, YOU on the other hand, have condoned lying when it’s politically expedient, specifically if it involved an alleged atheist lying about being a Christian for political gain (i.e. your claims about Barack Obama).

You claimed that stealing from someone like Bill Gates being wrong was a lie, point blank. So, there’s no misquoting here. You have just exhibited an example of atheistic "fluid morality", by claiming that taking something that does NOT belong to you, simply because the owner of that something is extremely wealthy, isn't wrong.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: April 05, 2010, 08:35:30 AM »
You claimed that stealing from someone like Bill Gates being wrong was a “lie”, point blank. So, there’s no misquoting here. You are justifying taking something that does NOT belong to you, simply because the owner is extremely wealthy.

...Bill Gates and Steve Jobs started Microsoft and Apple after stealing the GUI (graphic User Interface) from Xerox.

Gates is a twice convicted monopolist who also happens to be the richest man on the planet.

EVERYONE on this planet is about $15 bucks poorer due to his wealth.

Who better to steal from than the guy who doesn't really own the largest fortune on the planet?

It doesn't bother me too much... but I'm a dollar poorer every time some asshole fraudulently amasses a fortune larger than $7 billion; and there are thousands of them... I can live with that, albeit begrudgingly because I'm a wealthy First Worlder.

But how fair is such legalised greed excess on the starving Third Worlders...?

People living on a dollar a day can't afford to give Bill Gates $15... they certainly can't afford to give the corporate oligarchy the thousands of dollars it costs to have a couple thousand billionaires worldwide.

I'd happily steal from Bill Gates... he's stolen from EVERYONE... but I similarly won't mind too much if he gave the Third Worlders back their proper share of the money he stole.

In fact, he can give them my share of the money he stole too.

You might call that "FORCED charity"... but could you explain and defend Bill Gates right to steal $100,000,000,000 to a starving Congolese war orphan?

McWay, you're the worst type of Christian: a Christian in name only: a Christian Christ himself would shun.

The Luke

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: April 05, 2010, 08:53:51 AM »
...Bill Gates and Steve Jobs started Microsoft and Apple after stealing the GUI (graphic User Interface) from Xerox.

Gates is a twice convicted monopolist who also happens to be the richest man on the planet.

EVERYONE on this planet is about $15 bucks poorer due to his wealth.

Who better to steal from than the guy who doesn't really own the largest fortune on the planet?
If Gates stole something from another company, then the appropriate law-enforcement bodies should deal with him, accordingly. That STILL doesn’t give you the right to steal from him or any other wealthy person.

Once again, you’ve exhibited that wonderful atheistic fluid morality, making up in your own mind justification for taking what is not yours.

It doesn't bother me too much... but I'm a dollar poorer every time some asshole fraudulently amasses a fortune larger than $7 billion; and there are thousands of them... I can live with that, albeit begrudgingly because I'm a wealthy First Worlder.

But how fair is such legalised greed excess on the starving Third Worlders...?

And, take a wild guess at to what kind of leaders do that. The SOCIALISTIC ones, who espouse some of the same crap that you just mentioned.

People living on a dollar a day can't afford to give Bill Gates $15... they certainly can't afford to give the corporate oligarchy the thousands of dollars it costs to have a couple thousand billionaires worldwide.

I'd happily steal from Bill Gates... he's stolen from EVERYONE... but I similarly won't mind too much if he gave the Third Worlders back their proper share of the money he stole.

But stealing is WRONG isn't it? Even mean old pesky Jehovah knows that (it made the Commandments list).

In fact, he can give them my share of the money he stole too.

You might call that "FORCED charity"... but could you explain and defend Bill Gates right to steal $100,000,000,000 to a starving Congolese war orphan?

McWay, you're the worst type of Christian: a Christian in name only: a Christian Christ himself would shun.

The Luke

Notwithstanding the gross assumption that your claims about Gates “stealing” are actually correct, you still can’t grasp the simple point. Stealing is wrong, regardless of the economic status of the thief or the victim of theft.

Add the fact that the plight of a Congolese war orphan had hardly anything to do with Gates’ amassing his fortune (along with the likelihood that a simple investigation into the matter will prove your claims about Gates to be false) and your pitiful attempt to justify theft simply crashes on its face.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2010, 09:20:16 AM »
Stealing is wrong, regardless of the economic status of the thief or the victim of theft.

So stealing the whole country of Canaan by genocide of the people would be....?

Come on... follow your own logic... see it through... give a straight answer.

The Luke

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »
So stealing the whole country of Canaan by genocide of the people would be....?

Come on... follow your own logic... see it through... give a straight answer.

The Luke

You follow your own logic. The fact is that Canaan wasn't stolen in the first place (The Lord gave them that land, as it was set aside for them centuries beforehand).  Besides, you've justified STEALING, in certain circumstances (as well as lying).

So why are you complaining?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »
You follow your own logic. The fact is that Canaan wasn't stolen in the first place (The Lord gave them that land, as it was set aside for them centuries beforehand).  Besides, you've justified STEALING, in certain circumstances (as well as lying).

So why are you complaining?

...Here in Ireland, one of our gods promised my ancestors the entire earth.

Does that count? Moron.

Epic evasion and brutal cognitive dissonance by the way.

The Luke