Author Topic: Question for Susan Fitness  (Read 10165 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Susan Fitness
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2010, 06:45:22 AM »
Can i challenge you on your Acne thread?? I am eating some pretty bad stuff and trying to get one but no success.  ;D
:o
go right ahead but i claim no responsibility if u break out!!
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2010, 06:48:30 AM »
:o
go right ahead but i claim no responsibility if u break out!!

I ate two whole pizzas, drank 3 one Liter MT. Dew's and 5 big bags of Gummy Savers and still nothing.  :o
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2010, 06:49:55 AM »
I ate two whole pizzas, drank 3 one Liter MT. Dew's and 5 big bags of Gummy Savers and still nothing.  :o
wow...you r very lucky i guess
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2010, 06:54:50 AM »
wow...you r very lucky i guess

Luck and stupidty.

I used a product that Markus Ruhl "USED"  ::) ::) and i had to take Accutane for eight months and it was the worst eight months of my life.  >:(
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2010, 07:14:34 AM »
Luck and stupidty.

I used a product that Markus Ruhl "USED"  ::) ::) and i had to take Accutane for eight months and it was the worst eight months of my life.  >:(
what kind of side effects? the accutane i mean?
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2010, 07:28:17 AM »
what kind of side effects? the accutane i mean?

Ohh...Goodd...Lemme see here..

1. Dried the hell out of my skin
2. My Lips were always dry and peeled always!! I could literally wipe off or either peel my lips off and it would be dead skin (Shaking Head)
3. I hang my arm out while driving and living in the south, It would start peeling immediately... >:(
4. You have to carry around CAM lotion and always rub that on your body and even if you are at work.... >:(
5. Get monthly check ups because Accutane is so damn Toxic to your liver that it is not even funny.  >:(
6. When they prescribe Accutane for you, they leave you in a room by yourself and you have to sign your name like 20 times because it does make people commit suicide.  :o
7. You cannot go outside without getting Burnt.  >:(
8. It works but try having a G/F while being on that stuff.  >:( Lucky that i had one that stuck beside me while i was on that stuff and my skin was peeling everywhere from all the dryness.
9. My head was peeling from the sun hitting it and you have to take two to three showers a day and wash your sheets "EVERYDAY" and i do mean "EVERYDAY"  ;)
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2010, 07:45:57 AM »
Ohh...Goodd...Lemme see here..

1. Dried the hell out of my skin
2. My Lips were always dry and peeled always!! I could literally wipe off or either peel my lips off and it would be dead skin (Shaking Head)
3. I hang my arm out while driving and living in the south, It would start peeling immediately... >:(
4. You have to carry around CAM lotion and always rub that on your body and even if you are at work.... >:(
5. Get monthly check ups because Accutane is so damn Toxic to your liver that it is not even funny.  >:(
6. When they prescribe Accutane for you, they leave you in a room by yourself and you have to sign your name like 20 times because it does make people commit suicide.  :o
7. You cannot go outside without getting Burnt.  >:(
8. It works but try having a G/F while being on that stuff.  >:( Lucky that i had one that stuck beside me while i was on that stuff and my skin was peeling everywhere from all the dryness.
9. My head was peeling from the sun hitting it and you have to take two to three showers a day and wash your sheets "EVERYDAY" and i do mean "EVERYDAY"  ;)
yikes
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2010, 08:05:44 AM »
yikes

Yea, it is pretty bad stuff. Bodybuilders use tone of Roids and then they use Accutane also which is unbelievable to me.  ;) Roids are Toxic but Accutane is actually worse then any roids that you can use and just think about using both.  :o
D