Author Topic: Obama to McCain at Health Summit: "John, the election is over."  (Read 9795 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama to McCain at Health Summit: "John, the election is over."
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2010, 11:01:13 PM »
Mal, you have to understand, 3's problem is that he's like a Neathanderthaal who only knows how to grunt.  ;D

He'll see something, get all worked up about, and them come on here and vent his feelings without any sort of articulate or even inarticulate explaination of why he feels the way he does, or the process by which the data was computed to allow him to reach such a conclusion. Of course I'm being generous by taking the position he even understands why he feels the way he does. Personally, I'm not convinced that he does. I've seen too many arguments wherein he simply grasps at straws and spins and contorts to try to hammer home his mantra that Obama is a POS. "It rained today... how much more proof do you need that Obama is a POS."

Perhaps if he made an argument and provided evidence that the administration was using weather making machines to manipulate the weather in order to cause a catastrophic flood that would require immediate passage of extraordinary dictatorial powers for the POTUS, ...then he could claim "It rained today... how much more proof do you need that Obama is a POS." ...but until then I suppose the intellectually vigourous among us will continue to perceive him as an imbalanced, unstable, whackjob about to go postal.

He may reach on a few things, but for the most part the articles break down the positions he stands behind.  333 is a good poster and backs up his posts with his own beliefs MOST of the time.  I don't agree with everything he posts but he is one of the few posters here that seems like an honest person.  You seem to have a problem with him, whats the deal?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »
He may reach on a few things, but for the most part the articles break down the positions he stands behind.  333 is a good poster and backs up his posts with his own beliefs MOST of the time.  I don't agree with everything he posts but he is one of the few posters here that seems like an honest person.  You seem to have a problem with him, whats the deal?

I'm just soooo tried of the hystrionics. If he does in fact break down his position... then I apologize.
For the longest time, I've taken to skimming though his "contributions" for want of a better word.
I find it to always be more of the same angry, bitter, hostile toward the POTUS chicken-little the-earth-is-gonna-end BS. I'm sure he's a nice guy, ...and would probably be a fun person to be around or hang out with... so long as it's not the day he decides to go postal, ...and politics isn't mentioned. The dramaqueen shit just gets sooo stale after awhile
w

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2010, 11:16:24 PM »
I'm just soooo tried of the hystrionics. If he does in fact break down his position... then I apologize.
For the longest time, I've taken to skimming though his "contributions" for want of a better word.
I find it to always be more of the same angry, bitter, hostile toward the POTUS chicken-little the-earth-is-gonna-end BS. I'm sure he's a nice guy, ...and would probably be a fun person to be around or hang out with... so long as it's not the day he decides to go postal, ...and politics isn't mentioned. The dramaqueen shit just gets sooo stale after awhile

You just admitted to judging a book by its cover, what does that say about you?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2010, 12:00:11 AM »
You just admitted to judging a book by its cover, what does that say about you?

No... I admitted to being sick & tired of the hystrionic dramaqueen chicken little sky is falling crap I constantly see from 333386. If he has changed his ways... I haven't noticed. My perceptions of him have not changed.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2010, 12:38:18 AM »
mccain is just one of us, guys.

yeah, he'll sometimes forget how many houses he owns or get iran and iraq mixed up... but other than a few senior moments and a completely inexplicable lack of vetting ability, he's an alright guy.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2010, 12:59:00 AM »
mccain is just one of us, guys.

yeah, he'll sometimes forget how many houses he owns or get iran and iraq mixed up... but other than a few senior moments and a completely inexplicable lack of vetting ability, he's an alright guy.

you think McCain will throw his hat wheelchair in the race again in 2012?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2010, 04:01:40 AM »

you are so gay... seriously...i just watched it...i cant believe you are acting all faggy over that

Mal - I have not seen you even once defend any of these bills on the merits ever, same with Jag, yet the two of you come and attack me.  You offer nothing of substance on the subject matter, and dont even care to inform yourself of what is going on despite the fact that it literally is going to impede your ability to make a decent living in the future.  So who is the fool - you or me?

These bills are going to ruin your livlihood and yet you denfe dthis solely based on the personality of the communist asswipe you thinks gives a rats about you. 

Watch that KRS clip again mal, you fit that profile exactly to a tee.  If Obama were white and named McNally and doing the same shit, you would be ready to join the VRWC with what he is doing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2010, 04:38:32 AM »
Mal, you have to understand, 3's problem is that he's like a Neathanderthaal who only knows how to grunt.  ;D

He'll see something, get all worked up about, and them come on here and vent his feelings without any sort of articulate or even inarticulate explaination of why he feels the way he does, or the process by which the data was computed to allow him to reach such a conclusion. Of course I'm being generous by taking the position he even understands why he feels the way he does. Personally, I'm not convinced that he does. I've seen too many arguments wherein he simply grasps at straws and spins and contorts to try to hammer home his mantra that Obama is a POS. "It rained today... how much more proof do you need that Obama is a POS."

Perhaps if he made an argument and provided evidence that the administration was using weather making machines to manipulate the weather in order to cause a catastrophic flood that would require immediate passage of extraordinary dictatorial powers for the POTUS, ...then he could claim "It rained today... how much more proof do you need that Obama is a POS." ...but until then I suppose the intellectually vigourous among us will continue to perceive him as an imbalanced, unstable, whackjob about to go postal.

I dont need many paragraphs to make a point.  You type jibberish all while saying nothing.

BTW - you are probably the biggest hypocrite on this board on many fronts, more racist than anyone you point your finger at, never offer a substantive response to most things, and otherwise is just a gimmick poster at best. 

You keep shilling for Obama along yet never EVER give a reason why.  With regard to this healthcare mess,  you dont even know any of the details of this mess yet attack anyone against it. 

I back up 95% of my posts with facts and sources with regard to the communist NWO shill in office right now.  I know it bothers you since like many other fools, you actually thought he would be the messiah president deserving of placement on Mt. Rushmore.  Sorry to tell you, you were duped, conned, and fell for a D rate marketing scam.   

So Jag - you fuck yourself with your obama dildos and dont address or talk about me unless you want to debate a topic on the merits. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2010, 04:55:24 AM »
Mal, you have to understand, 3's problem is that he's like a Neathanderthaal who only knows how to grunt.  ;D

Well said.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2010, 05:04:39 AM »
Shut up douchbag...take that Desert Storm shit off ur avatar. The only "storm" u've been invloved in is when ur boyfriend blew a load all over ur face. Your boy called this summit and talked the whole time...he's full of himself..another failure.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2010, 07:17:43 AM »
Mal - I have not seen you even once defend any of these bills on the merits ever, same with Jag, yet the two of you come and attack me.  You offer nothing of substance on the subject matter, and dont even care to inform yourself of what is going on despite the fact that it literally is going to impede your ability to make a decent living in the future.  So who is the fool - you or me?

These bills are going to ruin your livlihood and yet you denfe dthis solely based on the personality of the communist asswipe you thinks gives a rats about you. 

Watch that KRS clip again mal, you fit that profile exactly to a tee.  If Obama were white and named McNally and doing the same shit, you would be ready to join the VRWC with what he is doing. 
Dude im just saying...you are all "the sky is falling...this proves he is the worst peice of shit in the history of america" why...because he made a joke to McCain about them not being on campaign trail...word...thats why you mad...thats hella gay my man...like a broad on the rag

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »
Flame away..I voted for him

I couldnt watch more than 2 minutes of it

I also voted for him, I don't think I can even stomach pushing play.  :-X
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2010, 07:20:55 AM »
Unreal.  This is why I cant be a mod. 

;D ;D ;D
S

Mons Venus

« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »
It's morons like you that make people like me want to run away from the republican party without looking back.  Why are you so charged up about this?  Why are you spending countless hours bantering about it day in and day out?  You seem disturbed and in need of some help.

Because his blowup girl is with her folks.  :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »
Obama 119min
All Republicans combined 110min.

Equal time?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »
Well said.

Guess it's no surprise that you would find the rantings of a psychotic, unbalanced, mostly retarded poster as being, "Well said".  Perhaps because she's fractionally smarter than you, she's like a queen amongst you tards?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2010, 09:12:49 AM »
to 333386, if you had an option, would you prefer to have a black president or a white one?
w

Mons Venus

« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »
Obama 119min
All Republicans combined 110min.

Equal time?

How much time is necessary to say: "Let's start over." 110 mins seems more than adequate. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2010, 10:15:01 AM »
to 333386, if you had an option, would you prefer to have a black president or a white one?

Obviously I'm not 333386, but what difference would that make unless you're trying to make this a racial thing? Do you REALLY think that we're opposing Obama because he's black?

Mons Venus

« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2010, 10:27:03 AM »

Im a racist.  Now that that is off the table, how does that have anything to do with the daily failures of this admn? 

Take a WILD guess MindSpin.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2010, 10:40:04 AM »
How much time is necessary to say: "Let's start over." 110 mins seems more than adequate. 

They put forth more ideas in 110 minutes then Hussein Obama has in a year.Paul Ryan took Obamas pants down and spanked his black ass on national television.iF IT WAS FIGHT THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT.Obama got obliterated and humiliated as he doesnt know what the hell is in his own bill.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2010, 10:40:51 AM »
can i have those 2 minutes and 42 seconds of my life back...that exchange was a microcosm of our american system of government..a lot of banter, nothing said, nothing accomplished.
footloose and fancy free

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2010, 10:43:11 AM »
Take a WILD guess MindSpin.

goodness youre a fuking moron

Cry me a river.  Fine, Im a racist.  Now that that is off the table, how does that have anything to do with the daily failures of this admn? 

nice spin sounds like he was just tired of arguing with your ignorant ass  ::)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
right or wrong as the repubs may be...

obama is probably going to push this thing thru with reconcilliation
thank you.
now lets move on. :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »

I dont need many paragraphs to make a point.  You type jibberish all while saying nothing.

BTW - you are probably the biggest hypocrite on this board on many fronts, more racist than anyone you point your finger at, never offer a substantive response to most things, and otherwise is just a gimmick poster at best. 

Where is this racism or hypocrisy you speak of?

You keep shilling for Obama along yet never EVER give a reason why.  With regard to this healthcare mess,  you dont even know any of the details of this mess yet attack anyone against it. 

Please show me where I've been shilling for Obama. Because I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs that I think he's a POS, it makes me a shill? What's the alternative to Obama? ...Palin? The guy is in office, and he will remain in office until at least 2012. Screaming ain't going to remove him. He's too young to have a heart attack, ...and if he did, do you really want to see Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi as President? so STFU already.

I just think he was a better option than the other guys. I aware of the details. I've mostly stayed silent on healthcare reform other than to say I believe it is sorely needed, because this is an area that really doesn't impact me or those I love. I have health insurance, and all my family & friends in the US are covered. I think it's up to you guys to work that aspect out. the world will not be a more dangerous place if you guys can't get it together on healthcare. I know universal healthcare works great up here. How you guys work it out logistically south of our mutual border is for you to figure out. So stop screaming chicken little. the sky is not falling, ...it was a little acorn that hit you on the head!

I back up 95% of my posts with facts and sources with regard to the communist NWO shill in office right now.  I know it bothers you since like many other fools, you actually thought he would be the messiah president deserving of placement on Mt. Rushmore.  Sorry to tell you, you were duped, conned, and fell for a D rate marketing scam. 

If what you say is true, ...are you saying the other side isn't a shill from the NWO?
If we're all going to the same place regardlessof who sat in the oval office, ... I'd take this shill over the other guy.  

So Jag - you fuck yourself with your obama dildos and dont address or talk about me unless you want to debate a topic on the merits. 

OK I gotta admit, that line made me laugh out loud. As an aside tho, ...why is it that when you guys get angry, the first thing you think of is sex. And stop picturing me masturbating. You have no idea or clue about this.

ps: you sound like a pouty petulant child there btw.
w