Author Topic: Chossudovsky...Who WIll Start WWIII  (Read 4056 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Chossudovsky...Who WIll Start WWIII
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 12:50:50 PM »
The grunts are on a need to know basis and the need to know comes at the LAST MINUTE. They wold never forecast or broadcast information like that in advance. I have been having the same conversation with HH6 for some time, you are late in hearing about this and therefore don't know. He speaks like he is at the top of the ranks of the military and knows EVERYTHING when in truth he is practically at the bottom and just like the rest is not privy to anything going on until he is informed.

BTW America will NOT attack Iran but has set up a plan where Iran, Libya and Ethiopia (Yes Ethiopia) will attack Israhell and that will give rise to america entering into the fray. Israhell will be decimated (the dome of the rock will be destroyed) and america will occupy it (remember all of that missing money from wall street is sitting in various banks in Israhell like bank Leumi, Discount Bank of Israel, Hapoalim, Bank of Israel etc etc). There is where TRILLIONS are...Do yo think america is going to leave its money there?...NOT!!!

Then the shit will hit the fan....as WWIII will quickly come into being.

Make a note of what I said here, because IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

It will not happen.  Assuming the dark, mysterious, "in the know...", forces could even get Iran and Ethopia to go along with it, Libya just doesn't have the stomach for it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 01:22:51 PM »

It will not happen.  Assuming the dark, mysterious, "in the know...", forces could even get Iran and Ethopia to go along with it, Libya just doesn't have the stomach for it.

Just commit what i said to memory..
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
Whenever Samson starts getting knocked around the board (every month or so) Jag crawls up out of the woodwork and starts posting non-stop in an effort to deflect attention. This has been her modus operandi for a while now. Samson has been turned into a laughing stock and needs Jag backing "him" up on her main account to keep him relevant.

Notice how they've both stepped up their posting ten-fold this week and have been on pretty much posting in the exact same time blocks every single day.

I've been away for a while focussing on other things. Don't know about Sampson's presence here.
Ya, I can frquently be found on his threads, because lately, with the exception of a few others, Sampson's posts are the only ones I find interesting or thought provoking. As for us posting in the same time blocks... mere coincidence.

Why don't you ask Ron? I'm sure he has a way of knowing who is who, and that Sampson & I are not the same person.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 06:56:13 PM »
I've been away for a while focussing on other things. Don't know about Sampson's presence here.
Ya, I can frquently be found on his threads, because lately, with the exception of a few others, Sampson's posts are the only ones I find interesting or thought provoking. As for us posting in the same time blocks... mere coincidence.

Why don't you ask Ron? I'm sure he has a way of knowing who is who, and that Sampson & I are not the same person.

Did you hear that BF???  Has anyone ever said to you that your mindset and opinions are thought provoking and interesting? Or do people just look at you oddly and assume you should be in an asylum or under heavy sedation
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 05:26:41 AM »
American military has been in Ethiopia training soldiers for a couple of years now...You would think america would have gone there to help with the drought, building dams, filtering salty sea water to make it fresh, but NO...it is there stirring up war and supplying military arms and TRAINING. Notice the poverty of Ethiopia, yet somehow it like Haiti it has tens of thousands of american made assault weapons and a gazillion bullets.

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=42481
http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/07/27/25011-us-army-africa-us-africa-command-ncos-mentor-ethiopian-soldiers/
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2859.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_National_Defense_Force

First thing someone asks is what the hell is america doing in Ethiopia? Aren't they still battling drought? Why are soldiers being trained and military arsenal being shipped to them? Then you begin putting the pieces together. Just as the plan to attack Iraq during the first war was started by america arming Kuwait, doing horizontal drilling, making wild claims of Iraq having thousands of tanks on the border with Saudi Arabia, so the same is being done here. Excuses of PIRATES gives rises to american military going into Somalia (right next to Ethiopia), then arms from america going to Sudan and then diverted to Ethiopia, suddenly america takes Libya off the terrorism list and is trying to be friendly with Kaddafi, while america talks about Iran it is still conducting business with it along with Russia and China (they are all arming Iran for this attack). All along claiming Israel is their friend (pacifying) until the order is given to Libya, Iran and Ethiopia to attack. You can also read about this in Ezekiel 38th chapter (for the Christians)..It is coming..Keep this in your mind or take notes somewhere, but it will happen.

Also keep in mind the more ercent games america played with georgia (Russia) when it went in and TRAINED their soldiers adn armed them only to hav ethe Russians come in and hand them their ass...all the while america packed its shit and high tailed it out of the region leavign teh Georgian people wondering what happened to the HELP they were going to provide. IT is a cruel game tha is being played all in the name of money, oil, control, power...in the midst of it all lives are slaughtered like cattle for meat where no concern is given for life.

Keep your eyes on the Middle East

I love it when u step into your own pile of shit. As regards Georgia.....The units we trained were anti-terrorist forces. They were trained by US SOF and others to conduct counter terror ops in the Pankisi gorge area. The number of troops was very small...maybe 2-3 battalions..one of which was deployed to Iraq. We did train some conventional artillery units. One of those units, an artillery unit equiped with US radars, radios and artillery pieces at company strength engaged the forward armor units of the Russian advance. The Georgian unit expended all rounds after about an hour of firing and displacing. They kicked the dogshit out the ill equiped ill trained Russian troops. It took 3 days for Russian close air support to shut down the airport at Tiblisi and cut communications. We still have troops training there. Ur a  fucking idiot.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 07:01:04 AM »

I love it when u step into your own pile of shit. As regards Georgia.....The units we trained were anti-terrorist forces. They were trained by US SOF and others to conduct counter terror ops in the Pankisi gorge area. The number of troops was very small...maybe 2-3 battalions..one of which was deployed to Iraq. We did train some conventional artillery units. One of those units, an artillery unit equiped with US radars, radios and artillery pieces at company strength engaged the forward armor units of the Russian advance. The Georgian unit expended all rounds after about an hour of firing and displacing. They kicked the dogshit out the ill equiped ill trained Russian troops. It took 3 days for Russian close air support to shut down the airport at Tiblisi and cut communications. We still have troops training there. Ur a  fucking idiot.

Yeah Riiiiiight....There were no terrorist in Ethiopia nor were there any suggestion of any group forming such terrorist activity to justify america being in Ethiopia. Given Ethiopia is a poor nation struggling to feed its own people let alone having terrorist contempt for any nation or group is laughable. You fall for that boggy man shit at the drop of a dime...you still believe Osama is alive and was a leader as opposed to the CIA operative he was sent to Afghanistan for??? All a person has to do is keep an eye on the pattern of behavior of america over the past years and you can see what it uses as excuses to engage in certain behaviors, invade nations, occupy nations, steal resources etc etc...and set up boggy men to justify military actions and expenditure. America has been in Ethiopia for some years now...for no good reason exceopt to arm and train Ethiopians to engage in activity.. And if there were supposed terrorist then Ethiopia and surrounding nations must handle that ...NOT AMERICA!..Last time I checked Africa is at minimum THREE THOUSAND MILES FROM AMERICA AT ITS CLOSEST, so there is little possibility of a terrorist getting from Africa to america to create havoc and even less chance of terrorist getting from the Middle East to do the same. But hey entangling in the internal affairs of other nations is the forte of america and the excuse to get into other nations to rape resources and set up puppet leaders. I forgot what former president of america made a comment about the fact that should an invader(sion) come to america it will be because the invasion came from within (or somethign similar) meaning terrorist CAN NOT get to america, so if they do, it will be because america has planned DOMESTIC TERRORISM to make it appear as though someone from outside committed the crime.

Nonetheless, committ to memory what I said about Libya, Iran and Ethiopia attacking Israhell soon.

When Syria, Jordan adn Egypt attacked Israhel years ago, no one would have ever thought those nations would have done such a thing...BUT IT HAPPENED...and it was orchestrated once again by ameriac and gave reason for america to supply arms of all type to Israhell.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 07:54:10 AM »
well one thing is for sure, I seriously doubt the Georgia/Russia conflict played out like we wanted it to.  I don't think that is any sign of superiority by Russia over the US.  That's just silly of Samson to suggest.  But for Georgia, it sure didn't play out like we probably told them it would lol...

SILLY??...not silly Hugo. I don't fall into the crowd who believes america is this all powerful undefeatable nation...IT IS ALL A BLUFF. America has fostered World Wars, installed Hitler into power, funded Germany/WWII and supplied their military with arms, money and technology, has lied openly and continuously in creating wars the world over: Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Sudan, South Africa, Haiti, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Angola etc etc etc. The goal in all of these events is as goes 1. To get nearer to China to attempt an invasion, to test nuclear weapons on another nation(s), to increase drug supply and activity, to rape resources, to install puppet leaders, to commandeer oil, to keep the elite wealthy/powerful and in control.

America claimed terrorism in Georgia and went over to "help" and bring military arms...remember the same was done during the original Afghan war with Russia...america made claims about terrorism(t) and went into Afghan to train the Taliban with Osama. When america had funded, trained and armed these guys it then provoked the war between Russia and Afghanistan, then stood on the side while the carnage took place. The same was done with Georgia: wild claims by america of terrorist, then the arming and military sales, then provoked the attack and once the attack was in effect, america turned tail and left the Georgians hold their ass on a plate given to them by Russia, all the while looking at america saying what happened? I though you were gonna help us. Now Russia has moved carrier ships into the Mediterranean to keep a vicious watch over Georgia. Now america is provoking issues with Europe and Russia again in trying to put missiles in Eastern Europe, with the excuse being terrorist/Iran. Again, should Russia attack eastern Europe over this..it is they who will pay the price as america recoils leaving them potentially becoming satellites of Russia again. I have a feeling the goal of having Georgia attacked is/was to get the other eastern european nations to more readily accept america and its missile systems...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »
you're misinformed on many points, sorry.

Truth is too often seen that way

CIA ARMED MUJAHADEEN IN AFGHANISTAN EVEN BEFORE SOVIET INVASION

Subject: It starts here!
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:01:31 -0500
Reply-To: Gary@ADHDelivers.com
Organization: A Natural Bohemian Philosopher
To: info@blacklistedjournalist.com  

The story of the US destruction of a soverign nation, starts here!

Centre for Research on Globalisation
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BRZ110A.html

According to this 1998 interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, the CIA's intervention in Afghanistan preceded the 1979 Soviet invasion. This decision of the Carter Administration in 1979 to intervene and destabilise Afghanistan is the root cause of Afghanistan's destruction as a nation.

M.C.

The CIA's Intervention in Afghanistan

Interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser Le Nouvel Observateur, Paris, 15-21 January 1998 Posted at globalresearch.ca 15 October 2001

Question: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

Question: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?

Brzezinski: It isn't quite that. We didn't push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.

Question: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn't believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don't regret anything today?

Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter. We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Question: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic fundamentalism, having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Question: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.

Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn't a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

Translated from the French by Bill Blum  

The URL of this article is:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BRZ110A.html  Copyright, Le Nouvel Observateur and Bill Blum. For fair use only.

Sincerely,  

Gary Stonecipher
311 Second Street
Liverpool, NY  13088-4931
(315) 491- 3119
Gary@ADHDelivers.com

http://www.mediamonitors.net/mosaddeq2.html  Look at this thesis written detailing the american provoking of the Afghan/Rusian war

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9903E1D61E30F930A1575BC0A96E9C8B63 America getting involved with Georgia, ossetia and causing Russia to attack over lies of terrorist, Iran,

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/world/europe/14military.html America provoking the matter again in Georgia

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/2531026/Georgia-US-training-gives-Georgia-military-advantage.html Why is america training Georgians to attack Russians

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/gtep.htm

http://defense-update.com/analysis/analysis_091207_navy.htm Russia move carrier ships into Mediterranean (Goergia/Ossetia/Ukraine

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL0518563620071205 Russian war ships doing sorties after Georgian/american nonsense

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125317801774419047.html Allies react to americas desire for missile shield in eastern europe

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/US_To_Start_Talks_On_Eastern_Europe_Missile_Defence_System_999.html

http://sofiaecho.com/2010/02/04/853085_romania-agrees-to-host-new-us-missile-shield-system Romania getting involved in missile shield project.

http://millercenter.org/academic/americanpresident/fdroosevelt/essays/biography/5  Driving motivations behind WWII

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar How america funded WWII thanks to Prescott Bush

Eisenhower: I was against it on two counts. First, the Japanese were ready to surrender, and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing. Second, I hated to see our country be the first to use such a weapon.
    * On his stated opposition to the use of the atomic bomb against the Japanese

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower Eisenhower on why he did not want to use the bomb, but did to put fear in other nations.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/620/afghanistan_opium_cultivation_stable_UNODC OOPIUM explodes in production since america enters Afghanistan

I don't think I need to explain the OIL RAPE of Iraq by america

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »
of course.  Are you open minded?  Not that you've shown on this board that I have seen.  Isn't it curious that I would spend a lot of time being critical of certain aspects of America while supporting or acknowledging others?  Why would I dare do such a thing?  lol.......  maybe ignorance or maybe... knowledge.

Unless open mindedness now means going along like sheeple... I subscribe to open mindedness.

I keep as open a mind on all matters unless/until they have been shown to be LIES, deception, trickery fraud or plain old UNTRUE. Many want to remain asleep, many can't put the pieces together and many even after being hit over the head with truth still deny it. Not a whole lot can be done with these types other than to let experience, events and time teach them the truth/ways of their nation/way of the world...
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 09:43:39 AM »
well one thing is for sure, I seriously doubt the Georgia/Russia conflict played out like we wanted it to.  I don't think that is any sign of superiority by Russia over the US.  That's just silly of Samson to suggest.  But for Georgia, it sure didn't play out like we probably told them it would lol...

Does it ever? lol. There are guys in Iraq to this day still waiting to be hailed as  'liberators'.
Although they did get Afghanistan right. "Give us what we want and you'll be rolling in gold,
...deny us, and we'll bomb you into oblivion". they surrre got that one right.  :-\
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »
The Russians don't have "carrier ships" in the Med. OH and now the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is our fault. Carter gave em like a 1.50 and old bullshit WW2 era weapons...thanks Jimmy. Samson ur a fucking idiot. Oddly u are incapable of arguing anybody who has first hand knowledge of any subject.

Hugo I would agree ...We saw the Russian military for what it is...junk, but junk willing to give it a try. They are flexing muscle in areas that are tradionally their's. It's very interesting.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 12:14:12 PM »
Don't the russians only have one carrier total?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 12:35:21 PM »
Don't the russians only have one carrier total?

The Russian Blue Water Navy no longer exists, but I'm sure they must have one operational ( and I use the term loosly) aircrat carrier.
The fact the article uses the term "carrier ships" raises the BS flag immediatly.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 12:56:23 PM »
Rumor holds that they still have quite the sub force around...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
Rumor holds that they still have quite the sub force around...

From what I gather the sub force isn't in much better shape, they have boats sitting at the docks, problem is most of them aren't operational and are donors for the ones that do work.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »
The Russian Blue Water Navy no longer exists, but I'm sure they must have one operational ( and I use the term loosly) aircrat carrier.
The fact the article uses the term "carrier ships" raises the BS flag immediatly.

Closest thing they had was a "Kiev" class "carrier" which pretty was meant for helicopters and VTOL aircraft. Nothing that even remotely comes close to something that we, the United States, posess.