Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 02:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "A BODYBUILDERS WISDOM".......  (Read 3683 times)
IrishMuscle84
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2010, 11:17:02 PM »

" The Best thing that has come from bodybuilding is knowing i can push myself in other areas of my life, compared to heavy squats and deadlifts, everything else in life seems easier.

Most people dont believe OR are too scared to change themselves. We accept who we are and remain unhappy and discontent and miserable BUT bodybuilding has taught me that I CAN CHANGE MYSELF"......
Report to moderator   Logged
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:55:23 AM »

True, but it's a long road...

[
geneticmarvel
Getbig III

"You've got size, but you don't have my size!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »

Bodybuilding can also ruin your life so be careful and more importantly, be patient.
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:11:54 PM »

Bodybuilding can also ruin your life so be careful and more importantly, be patient.
i discovered that bodybuilding attracts nothing but grown up children, and criminals....so after i did the NPC thing for awhile i quit......they can have that shit..

bench
geneticmarvel
Getbig III

"You've got size, but you don't have my size!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »

i discovered that bodybuilding attracts nothing but grown up children, and criminals....so after i did the NPC thing for awhile i quit......they can have that shit..

bench

Yep, so far its been criminals, drug dealers and sociopaths. Oh, cant forget the faceless white trash women also.
Bigblackstallion
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:43:45 AM »

" The Best thing that has come from bodybuilding is knowing i can push myself in other areas of my life, compared to heavy squats and deadlifts, everything else in life seems easier.

Most people dont believe OR are too scared to change themselves. We accept who we are and remain unhappy and discontent and miserable BUT bodybuilding has taught me that I CAN CHANGE MYSELF"......

I agree.

as you can see from these posts you are ON target.

Bodybuilding can energize your life.  The EXTREME people will ALWAYS experience disillousionment.[sic]
Extreme bodybuilders are being COMPARED to people that are simply BETTER than them.  That makes them bitter or vain.

However for the simple masses...we compare ourselves with ourselves and find THAT is rewarding.

I FEEL like I am in the midst of CHANGING myself again.....which is  a shift in attitude, behavior, and spiritual conditioning.

I'm enjoying the process................A GAIN!
David M
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 06:51:29 AM »

get point.  if you have the dicipline to eat and train, you will have the dicipline to work harder than people in other areas of life as well

Team MEL
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 11:52:52 AM »

if only everyone took this advice

Chew Tobacco.
musclesprod
Getbig I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 04:39:27 AM »

Give me an example.
newmom
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:07:08 AM »

IMO MOST competitive bodybuilders are selfish, lying cheating mother fuckers. They are so self absorbed its brutal.
B_B_C
Getbig IV

Navy Seal Crushers ate heavy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 08:24:26 AM »

IMO MOST competitive bodybuilders are selfish, lying cheating mother fuckers. They are so self absorbed its brutal.

indulgence muscled up as dicipline?

c
PhysiqueNatural
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 03:08:18 AM »

Agreed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!