Author Topic: "A BODYBUILDERS WISDOM".......  (Read 7916 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
"A BODYBUILDERS WISDOM".......
« on: March 01, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
" The Best thing that has come from bodybuilding is knowing i can push myself in other areas of my life, compared to heavy squats and deadlifts, everything else in life seems easier.

Most people dont believe OR are too scared to change themselves. We accept who we are and remain unhappy and discontent and miserable BUT bodybuilding has taught me that I CAN CHANGE MYSELF"......

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: "A BODYBUILDERS WISDOM".......
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:55:23 AM »
True, but it's a long road...

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »
Bodybuilding can also ruin your life so be careful and more importantly, be patient.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:11:54 PM »
Bodybuilding can also ruin your life so be careful and more importantly, be patient.
i discovered that bodybuilding attracts nothing but grown up children, and criminals....so after i did the NPC thing for awhile i quit......they can have that shit..

bench

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »
i discovered that bodybuilding attracts nothing but grown up children, and criminals....so after i did the NPC thing for awhile i quit......they can have that shit..

bench

Yep, so far its been criminals, drug dealers and sociopaths. Oh, cant forget the faceless white trash women also.

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:43:45 AM »
" The Best thing that has come from bodybuilding is knowing i can push myself in other areas of my life, compared to heavy squats and deadlifts, everything else in life seems easier.

Most people dont believe OR are too scared to change themselves. We accept who we are and remain unhappy and discontent and miserable BUT bodybuilding has taught me that I CAN CHANGE MYSELF"......

I agree.

as you can see from these posts you are ON target.

Bodybuilding can energize your life.  The EXTREME people will ALWAYS experience disillousionment.[sic]
Extreme bodybuilders are being COMPARED to people that are simply BETTER than them.  That makes them bitter or vain.

However for the simple masses...we compare ourselves with ourselves and find THAT is rewarding.

I FEEL like I am in the midst of CHANGING myself again.....which is  a shift in attitude, behavior, and spiritual conditioning.

I'm enjoying the process................A GAIN!

David M

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 06:51:29 AM »
get point.  if you have the dicipline to eat and train, you will have the dicipline to work harder than people in other areas of life as well
Team MEL

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 11:52:52 AM »
if only everyone took this advice

musclesprod

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 04:39:27 AM »
Give me an example.

newmom

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:07:08 AM »
IMO MOST competitive bodybuilders are selfish, lying cheating mother fuckers. They are so self absorbed its brutal.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »
IMO MOST competitive bodybuilders are selfish, lying cheating mother fuckers. They are so self absorbed its brutal.

indulgence muscled up as dicipline?
c

PhysiqueNatural

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 02:08:18 AM »

Agreed!