Author Topic: lewis farcon  (Read 25037 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Re: lewis farcon
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »
there are just as many blacks in congress and wall street and the fed nowa days,  that tired old bull shit doesnt work any more
But it's their MO, Body. Blame whitie when the poo poo hits the fan, or when they get called out. Look at Obama? What has he done for the 10 millionth time? Blame Bush when he is called to explain his wild spending that shows no ROI. It's whitie fault. That thinking keeps slums a slum, and thugs like these so-called leaders in power.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
i know,   none of them ever want to be held accountable,  just blame someone else....  the liberal way   deny deny deny,  then pass blame, then change the subject as fast as possible.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 03:29:13 PM »
The differences between you and I are many.. But to point out one or two, it's that you see this as a black and white issue; i.e. White crook, white politician.. to me, they are all CROOKS! But to go with your race bait ploy, I will nibble... and throw it back at you. Because I dunno what you are reading lately, however, in my state, in my city, NYC, the political crooks seem to be all black. Patterson, Rangle, City council, plus ACORN, um... shall I define them too? Now. Wall Street has its theives. I do agree there. But they also made a lot of people a lot of money as well. In an honest manner. There's not an honest bone in the body of Sharpton and the lot above. Lastly, anyone who defends these crooks like Sharpton, Jackson, and Farakhan shows me they are the ones who have consumed too much kool aid to see straight. Until you speak to someone from the communities these thugs "serve", or should I say rip off, then you might want to be quiet because you have no clue what you are talking about.

You've made some very good and excellent points in that post, ...however, where you veer off track imo is when you classify Farrakhan as a criminal. Please tell me what crimes have Farrakhan committed, ...not what he has been accused of, but what he actually committed? Please show me what Farrakhan has in common with poverty pimps like Sharpton or Jackson?
w

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
Who here is a fan of this individual?

Other racists like him! :-\