Author Topic: lewis farcon  (Read 25119 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: lewis farcon
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2010, 06:58:55 AM »
I have to say - he is 100% correct on this. 

The more I read on these criminal banksters the more I want to puke seeing the damage they due. 

It looks like Louie read Creature from Jekyll Island.  Everyone needs to go get this book. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2010, 08:45:38 AM »

EXCELLENT clips...should make allof the Farrakhan haters who know nothing about him wake the hell up to what the man has been saying for years. You should see his video on why america is at war with Iraq, Sudan and essentially the whole Middle East.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2010, 08:48:31 AM »
Actually, those were the best clips I ever heard from him. 

Whats funny, it that it seems every is using all the material from "Creature" from Glen Beck, Louie, Ron Paul, etc. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2010, 09:30:02 AM »
Actually, those were the best clips I ever heard from him. 

Whats funny, it that it seems every is using all the material from "Creature" from Glen Beck, Louie, Ron Paul, etc. 

You haven't heard much from him then, because he has been talking about the bankers, wall street, the jewish connection in all of the corruption, corporate crimes, the government and its letter agencies that have been spying on america and the world for years by way of NSA, FBI, CIA, Halliburton, KBR, orchestrated wars, domestic terrorism, etc etc etrc for years. These government entities are NOT new by no means, the NSA has been around since WWII yet many people think it just came into being after 911. Farrakhan has long lectured about the CIA drug trafficking in america for years...about how local police throughout america are the distributors of drugs of  in and around america. It wasn't until a white CIA agent: Michael Ruppert,  who also worked for the LAPD came forward and admitted it that whites in particular stopped trashing Farrakhan and started listening. He has lectured on domestic terrorism and even brought up the NorthWoods documents showing how america planned to fly radio controlled commercial airlines near Cuba and then have them blown up and blame the Cubans for it as a means of instigating a war with Cuba.  Sounds familiar???

You really have to listen to his lectures and get away from the race, religion(ous) hating crowds that don't want to hear what he has to say...EVEN THOUGH ALL THAT HE SAYS IS SPOT ON TRUTH...

BTW Farrakhan was talking about the financial shenanigans and the formation of things like the IRS, UN, World Bank, IMF ect long before Creature From Jekyll Island was written
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »
Politics Of Oil explained by Farrakhan

C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »
It looks like Louie read Creature from Jekyll Island.  Everyone needs to go get this book. 

LOL, More like G. Edward Griffin attended a Farrakhan lecture.
That video clip of Farrakhan is from 1995. It is 15 years old.
Farrakhan has been waking up and educating the masses for decades.
His revelations have reached the poor, long before they reached main street USA
Main street USA is only now discovering what Farrakhan has been lecturing on for years.

That's the Farrakhan I saw lecturing in Toronto 15 yrs ago, telling the truth and not mincing his words.
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »
LOL, More like G. Edward Griffin attended a Farrakhan lecture.
That video clip of Farrakhan is from 1995. It is 15 years old.
Farrakhan has been waking up and educating the masses for decades.
His revelations have reached the poor, long before they reached main street USA
Main street USA is only now discovering what Farrakhan has been lecturing on for years.

That's the Farrakhan I saw lecturing in Toronto 15 yrs ago, telling the truth and not mincing his words.
Jag... let's be real here shall we? What he says then is very similar to what he says now. The person mincing words here is you.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2010, 01:25:40 PM »
Jag... let's be real here shall we? What he says then is very similar to what he says now. The person mincing words here is you.

In what way am I mincing words?
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2010, 01:32:01 PM »
In what way am I mincing words?
That this guy is repentent in his ways and has now "enlightened" the masses as you say. This man is a racist, will always be a racist and you can not change that. Maybe to you he makes sense. Why, I dunno. But you are mincing words by selectively forgetting this man's been an ex-black Panther. This affiliation to white people equates to what the KKK was/is to black people.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »
That this guy is repentent in his ways and has now "enlightened" the masses as you say. This man is a racist, will always be a racist and you can not change that. Maybe to you he makes sense. Why, I dunno. But you are mincing words by selectively forgetting this man's been an ex-black Panther. This affiliation to white people equates to what the KKK was/is to black people.

Here we go with the race card being dealt as usual... Whites have selective AMNESIA when it comes to their history and forget so quickly why such groups as the Black Panthers, 5 Percenters, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Frederick Douglas, Marcus Garvey etc etc etc rose to power and prominence. Maybe white should keep its mouth shut, actions minimal and there won't be a reason for such people to come into being. The same can be said in Africa, India, South East Asia, Central America, Indonesia, The Middle East.... As we watch today is there not a grievous war being waged in the Middle East over whites running their lying mouths??? All of these nations and continents have all had their WHITE PROBLEM...

Now throw away your "deck of race cards" and cut your crap..
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2010, 01:50:31 PM »

??? What on earth are you talking about?
I never said "he was repentent, and as a result has now begun to enlighten the masses.
I said the Farrakhan I discovered, was one who was always about enlightening and educating the masses.
I also believe that it is for this reason he has been demonized by the powers that be.
Farrakhan to my knowledge was never a member of the Black Panther party.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »
I never said "he was repentent, and as a result has now begun to enlighten the masses.
I said the Farrakhan I discovered, was one who was always about enlightening and educating the masses.
I also believe that it is for this reason he has been demonized by the powers that be.

Don't play into his game Jag...He is the typical race baiter throwing lies out and accusing persons of doing , being and belonging to places, people and organizations that they have no part of. Farrakhan is hated by whites because he speaks the TRUTH. Martin Luther King was and still is hated by whites because he spoke the TRUTH, Malcolm X was hated for the TRUTH and all civil rights leaders, those who go against whites policies/government  are hated because of the TRUTH. 12sec just accused you of saying something that 1. you did not say and 2. is not true. That is their game...and their are plenty like 12 sec on this board.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2010, 03:12:31 PM »
Don't play into his game Jag...He is the typical race baiter throwing lies out and accusing persons of doing , being and belonging to places, people and organizations that they have no part of. Farrakhan is hated by whites because he speaks the TRUTH. Martin Luther King was and still is hated by whites because he spoke the TRUTH, Malcolm X was hated for the TRUTH and all civil rights leaders, those who go against whites policies/government  are hated because of the TRUTH. 12sec just accused you of saying something that 1. you did not say and 2. is not true. That is their game...and their are plenty like 12 sec on this board.

::) Now who is talking about race baiting?

The fact of the matter is many people are hated by Blacks & Whites alike because they are manipulated into hating them. To speak of people going against "white/government" policies, is simply more race baiting isn't it? ... because the bottom line is this isn't about Black or White, it's about GREEN & GOLD pure & simple.

I feel sorry for those who support the status quo thinking that they will one day join them. They are the biggest fools of all, and will be the last to learn it ain't gonna happen. When the powers that be turn their sights to them, they will realize what it is to be marginalized and shit upon.
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2010, 09:11:14 AM »
Here we go with the race card being dealt as usual... Whites have selective AMNESIA when it comes to their history and forget so quickly why such groups as the Black Panthers, 5 Percenters, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Frederick Douglas, Marcus Garvey etc etc etc rose to power and prominence. Maybe white should keep its mouth shut, actions minimal and there won't be a reason for such people to come into being. The same can be said in Africa, India, South East Asia, Central America, Indonesia, The Middle East.... As we watch today is there not a grievous war being waged in the Middle East over whites running their lying mouths??? All of these nations and continents have all had their WHITE PROBLEM...

Now throw away your "deck of race cards" and cut your crap..
I rest my case... As you can see, Sanford, or samson, or whatever still thinks its WHITIE'S fault.  ??? ::)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2010, 09:15:00 AM »
He would have to be repentent if he is what you say he is. Louie was a criminal, called for violence on white people to get what you need, and now he's enlightening the masses? Please man... Your support and excuses for this dirtball is pretty hypocritical in the sense that I would love to see a white man try the same with a KKK member. Or, hell, the cops that shot and killed Sean Bell.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2010, 09:21:20 AM »
Don't play into his game Jag...He is the typical race baiter throwing lies out and accusing persons of doing , being and belonging to places, people and organizations that they have no part of. Farrakhan is hated by whites because he speaks the TRUTH. Martin Luther King was and still is hated by whites because he spoke the TRUTH, Malcolm X was hated for the TRUTH and all civil rights leaders, those who go against whites policies/government  are hated because of the TRUTH. 12sec just accused you of saying something that 1. you did not say and 2. is not true. That is their game...and their are plenty like 12 sec on this board.
I'm not a race baiter Samson, just someone who calls it like I sees it. Sorry if you got your panties in a bunch because I ripped the facade off of this scumbag you soo much adore.
But who's the race baiter?? Farrakhan speaks the TRUTH?? So whitie wants Obama dead? Is that the truth?? And we as the white community should sit back and stay quiet when you make accusations like that? Um, wasn't Jessie Jackson widely believed to have been part of the assassination of MLK?? Oh, I forgot... that would be whitie's fault. No, Bush's fault... But Bush is white... So it's both they' fault!
To the rest on this board: I don't really need to go any further on this thread dissecting this brainless typical ghetto-minded post to prove what you are saying is the crust that  identifies those who follow, believe in and "belong" to groups like the nation of islam.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2010, 09:30:59 AM »
He would have to be repentent if he is what you say he is. Louie was a criminal, called for violence on white people to get what you need, and now he's enlightening the masses? Please man... Your support and excuses for this dirtball is pretty hypocritical in the sense that I would love to see a white man try the same with a KKK member. Or, hell, the cops that shot and killed Sean Bell.

Look Louis,

Please show me when and where Louis Farrakhan has called for violence on white people to get what you want.
Please show me evidence of his criminal record? Are you perhaps confusing him with someone else?
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2010, 09:44:33 AM »
Look Louis,

Please show me when and where Louis Farrakhan has called for violence on white people to get what you want.
Please show me evidence of his criminal record? Are you perhaps confusing him with someone else?
Louis... hahaha... my new puppy's name is Louie... maybe it is a subliminal message?? I dunno!!!!

But, without researching the details, I recall Mr. Louie being involved, or in his defense, accused to be involved with the death of Malcom X... That's without researching for more...

And I quote; "America MUST be burned. It is no good at all!"

I didn't say that...  Louie F. did...

Here's a little video from this past weeks "summit" from the enlightened one:

http://www.breitbart.tv/farrakhan-white-right-is-trying-to-set-barack-up-to-be-assassinated/

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2010, 10:12:31 AM »
12  in todays politicaly correct society, anything blacks say will never be viewed as racist, only what white people say , its part of the double standard that it takes to be politicaly correct,   just like the black panthers at voting polls asking people if they are voting black? they are the true racist, why not ask if someone is voting dem?    could you imagine if that were arian nation groups or the kkk asking if people were voting white?   HOLY SHIT

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2010, 10:45:18 AM »
Louis... hahaha... my new puppy's name is Louie... maybe it is a subliminal message?? I dunno!!!!

But, without researching the details, I recall Mr. Louie being involved, or in his defense, accused to be involved with the death of Malcom X... That's without researching for more...

And I quote; "America MUST be burned. It is no good at all!"

I didn't say that...  Louie F. did...

Here's a little video from this past weeks "summit" from the enlightened one:

http://www.breitbart.tv/farrakhan-white-right-is-trying-to-set-barack-up-to-be-assassinated/

An accusation is not a conviction, it's not even an arrest, or evidence of a crime, or a criminal record.
From where did you get that quote "America MUST be burned. It is no good at all!"
Where in that video do we see proof of a criminal record, or for that matter the call for violence?

You really are a student of government, because you appear to be making it up as you go along.
Very sad really, because if you weren't so committed to creating & maintaining a lie, you might see there is much you have with Louis Farrakhan. He also happens to be a Republican.
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2010, 10:58:40 AM »
An accusation is not a conviction, it's not even an arrest, or evidence of a crime, or a criminal record.
From where did you get that quote "America MUST be burned. It is no good at all
I never said the video would show proof of a criminal record. I said, in my post, if you read it correctly, that I RECALL he was involved in, or to his defense accused of killing X. If I do recall, (no there is no video I know of so, please, before you jump down my throat...), that X's daughter Shabazz (sp?) was the one accusing him and wanted an FBI investigation... of all the ironic things to ask for..  :P Now, I didn't do much research... but I bet if I did I could find...  :o ;D
The quote was off of a NY Times report from last week. You deny?

You really are a student of government, because you appear to be making it up as you go along. Very sad really, because if you weren't so committed to creating & maintaining a lie, you might see there is much you have with Louis Farrakhan. He also happens to be a Republican. There is no lie here man. What have I said that wasn't cooberated in that video?? So you believe I cut and paste that video?? Farrakhan is a republican? wow. That is interesting. But again, you are assuming this means anything to me. I really don't care about his affiliations to wqhat party, just that he spews hatred and that fact you look up to this makes me think differently about yoour mental wellbeing.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2010, 11:04:55 AM »
12  in todays politicaly correct society, anything blacks say will never be viewed as racist, only what white people say , its part of the double standard that it takes to be politicaly correct,   just like the black panthers at voting polls asking people if they are voting black? they are the true racist, why not ask if someone is voting dem?    could you imagine if that were arian nation groups or the kkk asking if people were voting white?   HOLY SHIT
I know. I give a lot of credit to the PC world in that they have made it a crime to talk bluntly about racial beliefs, but more so the reprocussions are mainly hurled at white people, or shall I say non-minority groups who speak how they feel outside of their homes. The problem truly lies in that it is white America's fault for putting up with this double standard. I used to listen to rap music way back when and learned that much of it is so anti-white that it turned me off. I could care the less about that crap now. I feel foolish for listening to it, and purchasing this stuff, they call music. Now, I don't lump ALL RAPPERS as racist, or anti-white so stop it before you post it, Jag  :o ;D But a good amount of them are. To your point, imagine Metallica singing about blacks in a derogatory way? Sharpton will be protesting outside Atlantic Records in 10 minutes.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2010, 03:04:36 PM »

Repentant is a word and behavior UNKNOWN to whites and as such they show none. Farrakhan has no reason to be repentant as he has done nothing ...unless telling the truth is something to repent about...which it isn't.

BTW Aren't there enough white Wall Street crooks and white politicians for you to direct REAL JUSTIFIED HATE at as opposed to desperately trying to conjure up some excuse to hate Farrakhan...and Jesse, and Al and anyone else that has pigment in their skin??? These guys did not rob the country of their pensions, jobs, savings, homes, etc etc etc...
C

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2010, 03:06:50 PM »
there are just as many blacks in congress and wall street and the fed nowa days,  that tired old bull shit doesnt work any more

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2010, 11:03:04 AM »
Repentant is a word and behavior UNKNOWN to whites and as such they show none. Farrakhan has no reason to be repentant as he has done nothing ...unless telling the truth is something to repent about...which it isn't.

BTW Aren't there enough white Wall Street crooks and white politicians for you to direct REAL JUSTIFIED HATE at as opposed to desperately trying to conjure up some excuse to hate Farrakhan...and Jesse, and Al and anyone else that has pigment in their skin??? These guys did not rob the country of their pensions, jobs, savings, homes, etc etc etc...
The differences between you and I are many.. But to point out one or two, it's that you see this as a black and white issue; i.e. White crook, white politician.. to me, they are all CROOKS! But to go with your race bait ploy, I will nibble... and throw it back at you. Because I dunno what you are reading lately, however, in my state, in my city, NYC, the political crooks seem to be all black. Patterson, Rangle, City council, plus ACORN, um... shall I define them too? Now. Wall Street has its theives. I do agree there. But they also made a lot of people a lot of money as well. In an honest manner. There's not an honest bone in the body of Sharpton and the lot above. Lastly, anyone who defends these crooks like Sharpton, Jackson, and Farakhan shows me they are the ones who have consumed too much kool aid to see straight. Until you speak to someone from the communities these thugs "serve", or should I say rip off, then you might want to be quiet because you have no clue what you are talking about.