Author Topic: lewis farcon  (Read 25002 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Re: lewis farcon
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2010, 10:53:50 AM »
He is neither racist or playing the race card.  He is dealing issues of systemic and institutional racism which has destroyed and continues to destroy the black community.

If you want to say he is prejudice than that is fine.   Prejudice and racist are not the same.
Ok, but blaming whitie for this instead of looking internally for the REAL reason why the black community is failing is not serving his community but only contributing to its further destruction.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »
A dead movement?  Over 20,000 showed up to hear him speak last sunday.
Right... that figure was about the same for the "million-man march"... I guess this is the new math I hear soo much about.  ??? ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2010, 10:57:10 AM »
Ok, but blaming whitie for this instead of looking internally for the REAL reason why the black community is failing is not serving his community but only contributing to its further destruction.

We need a few million more Clarence Thomas', Colin Powells, Star Parker, Condi Rices, Tyler Perrys, Tony Dingey's, Walter williams, Thomas Sowells, and far less Farakhans, Sharptons, Jacksons, etc.  

Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Thomas sowell, are brilliant men whom most black people probably dont know much about.  

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
of course,  black people gather to listen to someone talk about race and he is soooo smart and a leader and everything else,  if these were whites  it would be called a terrorist kkk hate meeting and fucktard sharpton and jessie jackson would have them facing criminal charges.
exactly. The double standard is there. Just not what they want you to believe exists. Imagine trying to start a magazine called "Caucasion"? Or produce a movie titled; "Black Men Can't Read"?  No?? Me neither....
But, we got "Ebony" and "White Men Can't Jump"... Chris Rock, Waynes Bro's and many other black comedians all make serious jokes about the white race and it goes unfeddered. Double standard and it is racist.
But someone says; Knappy-headed Hoes..." and the world comes to an end, KKK images are revisioned and protests are abound...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2010, 11:35:19 AM »
no, black people want to hang on to that and use it as long as possible if they can as long as it suits them and there victim agenda  i know many blacks that could care less about that shit and what these old hacks talk about cause its over and has been for 60 years, . as long as people like that still bring it up and cry and use it for an excuse there will always be racism

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »
no, black people want to hang on to that and use it as long as possible if they can as long as it suits them and there victim agenda  i know many blacks that could care less about that shit and what these old hacks talk about cause its over and has been for 60 years, . as long as people like that still bring it up and cry and use it for an excuse there will always be racism

How do you guys feel about when a Black person says, "You guys owe us?"  ::) ::)

I just turn away and say nothing because i did not do jack to any Black person or their ancestors.
D

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »
i ask them what has been done to you personaly, not your great great great granny  but you.  how have you been persecuted, and what rights do i have that you dont here in america in 2010?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »

Based on this statement, I am concluding that you have never heard Louis Farrakhan speak.
I would sincerely urge you to attend one of his talks if the opportunity presents itself.
You might be very pleasantly surprised to find you have much in common with him.
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »
How do you guys feel about when a Black person says, "You guys owe us?"  ::) ::)

I just turn away and say nothing because i did not do jack to any Black person or their ancestors.
But that is what has been fed to the "hood" for years by people like Jackson, Sharpton and other so-called leaders of the black community. These people are led to believe the large corporations that can be drwan back to have owned slaves 200 years ago think they owe them. These same people are the ones who refuse to work, or are the puppets of the leaders we are speaking about.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »
Based on this statement, I am concluding that you have never heard Louis Farrakhan speak.
I would sincerely urge you to attend one of his talks if the opportunity presents itself.
You might be very pleasantly surprised to find you have much in common with him.
Jag: I will attend one of his pleasantly suprising events when you attend one of those uplifting KKK rallies.
Please Jag. I know of you on this site and you seem to be intelligent, too much so to even begin to defend this slimeball racist.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2010, 11:50:07 AM »
i have read many things he wrote and said, I have also read many things and listened to mlk,  the two are nothing alike,  mlk truly wanted EQUIL RIGHTS AND OPPRITUNITIES  luis wants that plus special treatment due to history and he promotes the victim role and for people to still dwell on things that happened 60 or more years ago. get over it and move on.  think if the newhaven firefighters started holding rallies when the white guys were denied raises cause a few black guys couldn't pass it,  they would have been labeled kkk by the black community and sharpton and jackson would never let that die off until they got fired

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2010, 11:53:51 AM »
Jag: I will attend one of his pleasantly suprising events when you attend one of those uplifting KKK rallies.
Please Jag. I know of you on this site and you seem to be intelligent, too much so to even begin to defend this slimeball racist.

;D  ;D  ;D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »
i have read many things he wrote and said, I have also read many things and listened to mlk,  the two are nothing alike,  mlk truly wanted EQUIL RIGHTS AND OPPRITUNITIES  luis wants that plus special treatment due to history and he promotes the victim role and for people to still dwell on things that happened 60 or more years ago. get over it and move on.  think if the newhaven firefighters started holding rallies when the white guys were denied raises cause a few black guys couldn't pass it,  they would have been labeled kkk by the black community and sharpton and jackson would never let that die off until they got fired
Well said. Until the black community repeals this victim mentality they will continue to have the same issues that plague them for the last 100 years.
It AINT WHITIE'S FAULT! Stop blaming WHITIE, Louie! Whitie didn't cause the black man to run from his responsibilities after he knocked up three seperate women. It ain't WHITIE'S fault that caused the three black teens to rob that Korean grocery last night on 125th and Amsterdam... NEWS FLASH--- It's FAMILY that will solve these ills.

Whitie AIN'T SH!T AND UNTIL this is realized in the Black Community, it will continue to allow for slime like Far-a-CON, Sharpton, Rangle, Butts, and others to shine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2010, 12:01:21 PM »
Well said. Until the black community repeals this victim mentality they will continue to have the same issues that plague them for the last 100 years.
It AINT WHITIE'S FAULT! Stop blaming WHITIE, Louie! Whitie didn't cause the black man to run from his responsibilities after he knocked up three seperate women. It ain't WHITIE'S fault that caused the three black teens to rob that Korean grocery last night on 125th and Amsterdam... NEWS FLASH--- It's FAMILY that will solve these ills.

Whitie AIN'T SH!T AND UNTIL this is realized in the Black Community, it will continue to allow for slime like Far-a-CON, Sharpton, Rangle, Butts, and others to shine.

12secGT = firing on all cylinders today! 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »
12secGT = firing on all cylinders today! 
;D  Get me a towel! hahaha..

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »
First, America has  been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that  600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a  community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and  reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever  known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an  American.

Second, no  people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans.  Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food  stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans,  legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs  designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.  Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination  against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and  quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches,  foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have  donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education,  day care, retirement and nursing homes for  blacks.

We hear the  grievances. Where is the gratitude???

Barack talks  about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ?   And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many  were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships  for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the  fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are  seven times those of white America ?  Is it really white America 's  fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70  percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has  reached 50 percent?

Is that the  fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism,  its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially  interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals  choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2010, 12:10:59 PM »
Well done BodyPro!
Yes, there is work to do. No Doubt. But I agree. This is the greatest country in the world. It has done many good deeds that need to be honored, not chastized by the likes of these parasites.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »

12secGT, I like you had formed opinions about Louis Farrakhan, based on what I had heard in the main stream media, and based on cherry picked sound bytes. I had absolutely no desire to hear the man say anything whatsoever.

one year, my sister begged me to come with her, and hear the man speak for myself. I had absolutely no desire to do so, and felt as much revulsion to do so as I would to attend a KKK rally. The only reasons I went, were:1.  I was doing it for my sister, 2. I knew I wouldn't be in any physical danger.

It was an incredibly eye-opening and mind blowing experience on sooo many levels. It was extremely revealing... not just about Farrakhan, but also about the main stream media, as well as powerful agendas at play who exert tremendous power & control over MSM, the government, and most aspects of our lives.

There was no anti-semitism, as I had come to expect, and Mr Farrakhan spoke about the problems he saw in the world, and more specifically the problems he saw within the black community.

I saw Blacks, Whites, Asians, Jews with yarmulkes, every race & nationality present at this talk. At the start of the talk I saw Jews hostile, defensive, and extremely stiff in their body language waiting to rip him to pieces. By the end of his talk, I saw these same Jews standing on chairs, cheering every word coming out of his mouth. His words were blunt, straightforward, and were not minced. He had some stinging rebukes for many. The majority of his criticism was aimed at the predominant demographic in the crowd; the Black community. I will freely admit that if anyone else said the things Farrakhan says about the Black community, ...it probably would not go over so well or be so well received.

It was standing room only. There were thousands turned away because the venues capacity (the harbourfront convention centre) only held so much, and organizers didn't want the event shut down due to a fire code regulation. As a result, his talk was broadcast through loudspeakers to the thousands outside.

Ironically, there was no publicity surrounding Farrakhan appearance. news spread by word of mouth, and within 48 hrs, thousands showed up. I found that pretty astonishing considering the fact that politicians can barely get a few hundreds to show up with months of advance publicity.

What I found especially shocking was the next day when his speech was reported on in the newspaper.

The photographer took a picture of the empty hall prior to the speech. The only person sitting in the hall at that time was a very pregnant NOI woman dressed in white garb, a mother of 4 with one on the way. I had met her earlier. A very nice lady with an incredibly extraordinary serene calmness about her. She had 4 small children all under 6, including a 10 month old baby in her arms, and she was 7 months pregnant. Rather than having her wait in line standing on her feet, they allowed her advanced entrance into the room. I distinctly remember her because I was awestruck by her family, and her regal "serenity" for want of a better word, and by how calm, well behaved, and disciplined her children were. I had never seen children so incredibly polite, respectful, and well behaved. It truly was a sight to behold and experience. Anyway, the artcile that accompanied the picture, said no one showed up for the talk, and that Farrakhan was left spewing his anti-semitic vitriol to the choir. And the picture showed a lone woman with an infant in her arms, and row upon row, upon row of empty seats. The coverage of his talk was a very eye-opening event for me. I was very glad I attended, and I was very glad I got to read the coverage of the event I attended. I vowed at that point to do my own investigations and never again to allow myself to be "informed" about others by the news media. I would do my own investigation.

I don't know how many of you were around or even politically aware at the time of the million man march, ...but for those of you who were... do you remember CNN's "non-existent" coverage of the event? Do you remember the rhetoric leading up to and surrounding the event? Do you remember Wolf blizter's demeanor at the start? Do you remember Wolf Blizter's demeanor at the end? That in itself was extremely revealing in and of itself.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »
Why dont you post one of these earth moving speeches?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2010, 12:30:35 PM »
Until the black community repeals this victim mentality they will continue to have the same issues that plague them for the last 100 years.

With the exception of the edit I made to your quote, ...if I didn't know any better,
...I'd swear Louis Farrakhan was speaking.  ;D I think I'm gonna start calling you Louis from now on.  ;)  ;D
w

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 12:32:18 PM »
12secGT, I like you had formed opinions about Louis Farrakhan, based on what I had heard in the main stream media, and based on cherry picked sound bytes. I had absolutely no desire to hear the man say anything whatsoever.

one year, my sister begged me to come with her, and hear the man speak for myself. I had absolutely no desire to do so, and felt as much revulsion to do so as I would to attend a KKK rally. The only reasons I went, were:1.  I was doing it for my sister, 2. I knew I wouldn't be in any physical danger.

It was an incredibly eye-opening and mind blowing experience on sooo many levels. It was extremely revealing... not just about Farrakhan, but also about the main stream media, as well as powerful agendas at play who exert tremendous power & control over MSM, the government, and most aspects of our lives.

There was no anti-semitism, as I had come to expect, and Mr Farrakhan spoke about the problems he saw in the world, and more specifically the problems he saw within the black community.

I saw Blacks, Whites, Asians, Jews with yarmulkes, every race & nationality present at this talk. At the start of the talk I saw Jews hostile, defensive, and extremely stiff in their body language waiting to rip him to pieces. By the end of his talk, I saw these same Jews standing on chairs, cheering every word coming out of his mouth. His words were blunt, straightforward, and were not minced. He had some stinging rebukes for many. The majority of his criticism was aimed at the predominant demographic in the crowd; the Black community. I will freely admit that if anyone else said the things Farrakhan says about the Black community, ...it probably would not go over so well or be so well received.

It was standing room only. There were thousands turned away because the venues capacity (the harbourfront convention centre) only held so much, and organizers didn't want the event shut down due to a fire code regulation. As a result, his talk was broadcast through loudspeakers to the thousands outside.

Ironically, there was no publicity surrounding Farrakhan appearance. news spread by word of mouth, and within 48 hrs, thousands showed up. I found that pretty astonishing considering the fact that politicians can barely get a few hundreds to show up with months of advance publicity.

What I found especially shocking was the next day when his speech was reported on in the newspaper.

The photographer took a picture of the empty hall prior to the speech. The only person sitting in the hall at that time was a very pregnant NOI woman dressed in white garb, a mother of 4 with one on the way. I had met her earlier. A very nice lady with an incredibly extraordinary serene calmness about her. She had 4 small children all under 6, including a 10 month old baby in her arms, and she was 7 months pregnant. Rather than having her wait in line standing on her feet, they allowed her advanced entrance into the room. I distinctly remember her because I was awestruck by her family, and her regal "serenity" for want of a better word, and by how calm, well behaved, and disciplined her children were. I had never seen children so incredibly polite, respectful, and well behaved. It truly was a sight to behold and experience. Anyway, the artcile that accompanied the picture, said no one showed up for the talk, and that Farrakhan was left spewing his anti-semitic vitriol to the choir. And the picture showed a lone woman with an infant in her arms, and row upon row, upon row of empty seats. The coverage of his talk was a very eye-opening event for me. I was very glad I attended, and I was very glad I got to read the coverage of the event I attended. I vowed at that point to do my own investigations and never again to allow myself to be "informed" about others by the news media. I would do my own investigation.

I don't know how many of you were around or even politically aware at the time of the million man march, ...but for those of you who were... do you remember CNN's "non-existent" coverage of the event? Do you remember the rhetoric leading up to and surrounding the event? Do you remember Wolf blizter's demeanor at the start? Do you remember Wolf Blizter's demeanor at the end? That in itself was extremely revealing in and of itself.
Maybe then Jag you agree that white christians wnat Obama Assassinated? Maybe you feel the jews are the real problem around the world? Sound bytes are not what I have only heard. Can I say I have attended anything this man has held? No. I would never do anything of the sort. Sorry Jag. You are entitled to your opinion on Uncle Louie. If this man was soo "good" and "uplifing" and "inspiring" then I feel he wouldn't be such an outcast.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »
With the exception of the edit I made to your quote, ...if I didn't know any better,
...I'd swear Louis Farrakhan was speaking.  ;D I think I'm gonna start calling you Louis from now on.  ;)  ;D
Jaguar is mixing the Kool Aid right now...  :o ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:30 PM »
Jaguar is mixing the Kool Aid right now...  :o ;D

You mean gas pills?  :o  :o  :o 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »
I would love to see these uncut speaches myself too.. paging youtube...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:49 PM »

WTF Dude, do you think I have some sort of Farrakhan collection? I'm not one of his followers.
w