Author Topic: lewis farcon  (Read 25000 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
lewis farcon
« on: March 02, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »
Who here is a fan of this individual?
D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: lewis farcon
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
Probably just the Nation of Islam
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:28:15 PM »
Minister Farrakhan is great but he is not someone you can really understand unless you know his work.  The media loves to take his words out of context and distort the meaning of what he is saying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »
Who here is a fan of this individual?

I am a fan for comedic purposes only. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 06:29:54 AM »
One of the most amusing individuals who has ever lived.If you listen to his speech from the million man march,it is one of the funniest,most insane rambling pieces of insanity of all time.I actually like him.At least with him I know he hates whites right to my face instead of being a gutless,spineless cowardly scum bag like Hussein Obama who does it behind my back and smiles his blue gummed grin to my face.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 07:44:06 AM »
One of the most amusing individuals who has ever lived.If you listen to his speech from the million man march,it is one of the funniest,most insane rambling pieces of insanity of all time.I actually like him.At least with him I know he hates whites right to my face instead of being a gutless,spineless cowardly scum bag like Hussein Obama who does it behind my back and smiles his blue gummed grin to my face.

x2
D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 10:02:57 AM »
Minister Farrakhan is great but he is not someone you can really understand unless you know his work.  The media loves to take his words out of context and distort the meaning of what he is saying.
uM, great? His words taken out of context?? "WHITIE" IS OUT OF CONTEXT?? "Ok, guy". Oh sorry... you took that out of context. Yeah, that happens... everyone gets the benefit of the doubt. just ask Imus.  :o ??? ::)

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 12:57:15 PM »
uM, great? His words taken out of context?? "WHITIE" IS OUT OF CONTEXT?? "Ok, guy". Oh sorry... you took that out of context. Yeah, that happens... everyone gets the benefit of the doubt. just ask Imus.  :o ??? ::)

He has said many times that he would not have to talk about race if race were not made into something that needs to be talked about.

If you want to disagree with some of his language, that is fine. There is no word a a black person can use towards a white person that has the same power and meaning as a white person using the N word.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
He has said many times that he would not have to talk about race if race were not made into something that needs to be talked about.

If you want to disagree with some of his language, that is fine. There is no word a a black person can use towards a white person that has the same power and meaning as a white person using the N work.

Maybe when he stops talking about the mother ship and wheel in the sky people will take him a little more seriously. 

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 01:53:44 PM »
If you don't like what he has to say than don't listen to him. 

The fact remains that he has done more for the black community than anyone else has ever done.  He is also one of the most brilliant leaders in America, and the only black man on earth who can give a four-hour speech and have the audience hanging on his every word. Most of those who feel that Farrakhan is silly or ignorant are judging him on soundbites and nothing more. He reforms lives in unprecedented numbers.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 01:58:54 PM »

The fact remains that he has done more for the black community than anyone else has ever done.  He is also one of the most brilliant leaders in America, and the only black man on earth who can give a four-hour speech and have the audience hanging on his every word. Most of those who feel that Farrakhan is silly or ignorant are judging him on soundbites and nothing more. He reforms lives in unprecedented numbers.

If you asked those followers what he said in those 4 hours you would get blank stares.The insane numerology his rantings.The man is a lunatic.However,not a surprise that he is viewed as a great black leader.It shows how pathetic the black leaders really are.The idea that you make a hero of the guy behind the shooting of Malcolm X is incredible.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
If you asked those followers what he said in those 4 hours you would get blank stares.The insane numerology his rantings.The man is a lunatic.However,not a surprise that he is viewed as a great black leader.It shows how pathetic the black leaders really are.The idea that you make a hero of the guy behind the shooting of Malcolm X is incredible.

The idea that you think Minister Farrakhan is the guy behind the death of Malcolm is incredible.

Don't forget to bring up that he also called Hitler "a great man"  or that he has called Jews "bloodsuckers of the black community". ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
How about this then

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »
How about this then

What about it?  Thats what he was doing before he came to the NOI.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 03:49:52 PM »
nothing but a hack  grasping on to the race card for dear life,  and the fact that these crowds show up just means that there are still many people so dependant on the racecard that an idiot like him can play this trickary on stupid people, that really have the race issue

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 04:10:51 PM »
What about it?  Thats what he was doing before he came to the NOI.

Oh yes the NOI now there is a class organization ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »
nothing but a hack  grasping on to the race card for dear life,  and the fact that these crowds show up just means that there are still many people so dependant on the racecard that an idiot like him can play this trickary on stupid people, that really have the race issue

He is neither racist or playing the race card.  He is dealing issues of systemic and institutional racism which has destroyed and continues to destroy the black community.

If you want to say he is prejudice than that is fine.   Prejudice and racist are not the same.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 08:10:38 AM »
The idea that you think Minister Farrakhan is the guy behind the death of Malcolm is incredible.

Don't forget to bring up that he also called Hitler "a great man"  or that he has called Jews "bloodsuckers of the black community". ::)

I never said it,followers of Malcolm X said it.You can love him all you want.I find him to be an amusing usefull idiot leading a dead movement.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 08:53:04 AM »
I never said it,followers of Malcolm X said it.You can love him all you want.I find him to be an amusing usefull idiot leading a dead movement.

A dead movement?  Over 20,000 showed up to hear him speak last sunday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 08:55:05 AM »
A dead movement?  Over 20,000 showed up to hear him speak last sunday.

Jim Jones also attracted large crowds.   

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »
of course,  black people gather to listen to someone talk about race and he is soooo smart and a leader and everything else,  if these were whites  it would be called a terrorist kkk hate meeting and fucktard sharpton and jessie jackson would have them facing criminal charges.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2010, 10:45:52 AM »
of course,  black people gather to listen to someone talk about race and he is soooo smart and a leader and everything else,  if these were whites  it would be called a terrorist kkk hate meeting and fucktard sharpton and jessie jackson would have them facing criminal charges.

White people were not brought here against their will, robbed of their names, families, religion, culture, ect., so your analogy does not work.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 10:49:37 AM »

If you want to disagree with some of his language, that is fine. There is no word a a black person can use towards a white person that has the same power and meaning as a white person using the N word.
You MUST be smoking crack CC... This man, like Sharpton, Jackson, Rev. Butts, and others like them ALL LIVE OFF OF RACE!! If race wasn't made into an issue, they wouldn't talk about it.. OMG, what a line. If that isn't self preservation I don't know what is.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2010, 10:51:41 AM »

Same goes with Imus, same goes for Jimmy the Greek, same goes for... and the list of NON BLACK people who made comments regarding blacks, but for some reason they were forced to lose their jobs, their livelihoods and all that. But of course, if you don't like what Farrakkan says, don't listen to him... Ain't that a kick...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2010, 10:51:45 AM »
White people were not brought here against their will, robbed of their names, families, religion, culture, ect., so your analogy does not work.

Ok, but the issue is where do we go from here no?