Author Topic: Scott Steiner  (Read 11664 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Scott Steiner
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 05:27:10 AM »
Gotcha.

I guess I didn't make the connection because this is the first time I think DDP's name has ever been mentioned in any kind of relation to Shawn's.
 ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 06:25:45 AM »
Gotcha.

I guess I didn't make the connection because this is the first time I think DDP's name has ever been mentioned in any kind of relation to Shawn's.
 ;)
Well apparently Steiner had him and his wife on their knees in tears after he threatened to kill them both backstage at a live Nitro taping. As the story goes everyone backed Steiner on what he did.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 07:36:13 AM »
Heenan mentioned that Kimberly wasn’t that bad, but once they put her in charge of the Nitro Girls she became so arrogant & stuck up - basically, another Ultimate Warrior, who used to shake everyone’s hand in the dressing room until he won the big belt. Then he couldn't be bothered.

I think DDP just made friends with the right higher-ups (Bischoff).
He really wasn’t a main event player until Eric became president of the company, and it‘s well-known that Bisch put all of his buddies in top spots - whether they deserved it or not.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 10:27:41 AM »
Heenan mentioned that Kimberly wasn’t that bad, but once they put her in charge of the Nitro Girls she became so arrogant & stuck up - basically, another Ultimate Warrior, who used to shake everyone’s hand in the dressing room until he won the big belt. Then he couldn't be bothered.

I think DDP just made friends with the right higher-ups (Bischoff).
He really wasn’t a main event player until Eric became president of the company, and it‘s well-known that Bisch put all of his buddies in top spots - whether they deserved it or not.

Hey, kuddos to DDP. If someone offered me 1.5mill per year for 4 years I wouldn't care would others thought of my wrestling experience or ability.