Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331905 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1775 on: September 18, 2011, 05:53:03 PM »
Blah blah blah
 ::)

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1776 on: September 20, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/20/singer-pat-boone-insists-obama-born-in-kenya/#ixzz1YVNi1Ksc
Singer Pat Boone insists Obama born in Kenya
09/20/2011
By Laura Donovan

President Barack Obama may have released his birth certificate this spring to debunk rumors that he was born outside the United States, but old school crooner Pat Boone maintains that our nation’s leader originated in Africa and has shown the world “a photo-shopped fraud.”

Speaking to the San Francisco Chronicle, the Beverly Hills tea party member said he interacted with Kenyans a while back who claim Obama was born in Kenya.

“I was in Kenya a year and a half ago and everybody said, ‘You know, he was born here,”’ Boone told the northern California-based publication at a California GOP event last week.

The singer argued that the president is putting millions towards “hiding all of his records” and that esteemed “experts” have dubbed the certificate a fake.

“Why else would he be hiding all of his records? He’s spending millions of dollars so that we do not have his records,” Boone said. “And experts have already looked at and been able to verify that this long-form document is a fraud… But the media ignores it… A total fraud. A photo-shopped fraud.”

Earlier this year, Obama made his birth records public, following billionaire Donald Trump’s insistence that the president release the documents and negate so-called ‘birthers’ who accuse the president of being foreign-born.

The “Celebrity Apprentice” host even took credit when copies of Obama’s birth certificate hit the Internet.

“Today I’m very proud of myself, because I’ve accomplished something that no one else has been able to accomplish,” Trump said at a press conference after the White House announced it would release the certificate. “I want to look at it, but I hope it’s true… But he should have done it a long time ago.”

Watch: Boone talk birtherism

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid823619053?bctid=1164198007001

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1777 on: September 20, 2011, 01:43:57 PM »
Lol @ the "street talk" of a bunch of illitarate Kenyans to a pothead rock vocalist being taken as FACT!

LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1778 on: September 21, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »
http://www.attackwatch.com/attack-files-entry/obama-birth-certificate

lmfao!!!!   I think a 13 y/o made this site.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1779 on: September 21, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »
Globe Magazine: Obama Panicked over Secret Police File
Globe Magazine ^ | September 21, 2011

President Obama is panicking over a secret police file loaded with evidence proving that his birth certificate - is a PHONY! Read all about what's in the file, now in the hands of two police departments, and why it's driving the fearful President to drink - only in the new GLOBE.

(Excerpt) Read more at globemagazine.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1780 on: September 21, 2011, 12:01:26 PM »
Bro, come on... GLOBE?!

It's a supermarket tabloid at a lower level than the National Enquirer... Come on man... Please stop this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1781 on: September 21, 2011, 12:02:24 PM »
Bro, come on... GLOBE?!

It's a supermarket tabloid at a lower level than the National Enquirer... Come on man... Please stop this.

They broke the Edwards story no? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1782 on: September 21, 2011, 12:05:02 PM »
They broke the Edwards story no? 

I don't care man... being right one time in 30 years doesn't work for me.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1783 on: September 22, 2011, 08:41:36 AM »
The big story on that cover may be the reference to Solyndra.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: September 22, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »
Another source claims Obama forgery planted in Hawaii DOH
WND ^ | SEPTEMBER 23, 2011 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on September 22, 2011 11:51:56 PM EDT by RobinMasters

Another Hawaii source with inside knowledge has asserted that Obama supporters placed a forged 1961 long-form birth certificate in the vault of the Hawaii Department of Health.

Talk-radio host and former Nixon White House operative G. Gordon Liddy told WND that one of his trusted informants in Hawaii reported to him that while the document was forged recently, there may have been tampering with official Obama birth records as far back as 1978.

Liddy's warning came in response to WND reports that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is mobilizing a law enforcement unit with the authority to investigate allegations that the Obama birth certificate released by the White House April 27 is a forgery.

Liddy's warning coincides with similar warnings WND received from another source who said in February that an Obama 1961 birth certificate had been forged and placed into the Hawaii Department of Health records.

That source now says that the White House, by releasing an electronic file of Obama's birth certificate, is laying a trap.

"The computer-generated PDF file was obviously not a scan of an original 1961 birth certificate, so predictably it created a brouhaha that the document was forged," the source said. "Now, all Obama has to do to get a jump in the polls is to release a true photocopy of the forged 'original' to humiliate and destroy the birthers."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1785 on: September 23, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »
Update on Taitz's Congressional Meetings with 12 High Ranking Senators and Congressmen
obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ^ | 9/23/2011 | ObamaRelease YourRecords

COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE FRAUD?

"Update on Taitz's Congressional Meetings with 12 High Ranking Senators and Congressmen

Update on my(Orly Taitz) trip to DC yesterday

I came back from DC in the middle of the night.

I will write a full report a bit later. I flew red eye there, red eye back I have to be back at work today. To add to the hardship, I was diagnosed with a stress fracture in my foot and had to walk between 6 large buildings all day long in a lot of pain, ending up going bare foot between the meetings and carrying my shoes in my hands together with my purse and my brief case and dying of heat in my black lawyers suit. I forwarded my information on Social security fraud to 12 high ranking senators and congressmen and had personal in depth meetings with legal counsel, chiefs of staff and senior advisers for 4 high ranking senators and 3 representatives: Senator Tom Coburn-ranking member of the subcommittee on privacy on senate judicial committee, Senator Jim Inhofe, Senator Marco Rubio, Congressman Lamar Smith-chair f the House Judiciary committee, Congressman Alen West, Congressman Steven King.

I also forwarded my information to Senator Schumer, Senator Lieberman, Senator Feinstein, Senator Lautenberg, Senator Blumenthal. Unlike prior 7 , who are conservative Republicans, these 5 senators are Democrats, (Lieberman is a former Democrat, currently Independent) but might join the fight for other reasons.

Some of the chiefs of staff and legal counsel will work together in arranging for me to testify at one of the committee or subcommittee hearings. I should hear from them within a week. It is very important for you as constituency to write to Chair of Judiciary committee Lamar Smith and his legal counsel Holt Lackey and to the ranking member of the House subcommittee on privacy within Senate Judiciary committee Senator Tom Coburn and his chief of staff Michael Schwartz, thanking them for the meeting, for reading the pleadings and investigating the issue and urge them to invite me to the committee hearings to testify on the issue. Keep in mind, they have subpoena power, they can subpoena Judge Lamberth, Judge Puglisi, director of Health Loretta Fuddy, Registrar Onaka, Commissioner of Social Security Astrue and demand answers, whether high ranking officials can commit crimes and use privacy as an excuse, knowing that their appointees and inferior officials will be afraid to do independent investigation. Can 311 million US citizens lose their Constitutional right for redress of grievances and be forced to live under illegitimate regime of an individual occupying the White Hose based on a fraudulently obtained Social Security number and a computer generated forgery instead of a birth certificate, due to the fact, that officials and judges refuse to take on the issues and use privacy as an excuse?

After I landed I was on the air with Doug McIntire KABC and was able to provide millions of people with above information. I also mentioned on the air my interview to Univision in Spanish and the fact, that Hispanic population is extremely angry, that they have to go through e-verify, but Obama can sit in the position of the President with a failed e-verify. Republicans desperately need Republican vote and will lose this vote, if they or their high ranking officials, Like Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Martinez, Governor Sandoval do not raise this issue. http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25819"

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/09/update-on-attorney-taitzs-congressional.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1786 on: September 24, 2011, 11:00:47 PM »
You do realize that noone reads the copy and paste articles you post up right? You're wasting your time moron

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1787 on: September 26, 2011, 09:42:50 AM »
You do realize that noone reads the copy and paste articles you post up right? You're wasting your time moron

I read ALL of them if I have not read it from the source first.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1788 on: September 26, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »
I read ALL of them if I have not read it from the source first.

Congrats you are officially a loser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1789 on: September 26, 2011, 10:12:20 AM »
Congrats you are officially a loser

As opposed to who you?   Bro - you voted for Obama, and like the other pieces of rancid trash, you are in no position to call names. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1790 on: September 26, 2011, 04:38:06 PM »
As opposed to who you?   Bro - you voted for Obama, and like the other pieces of rancid trash, you are in no position to call names. 

Ha jokes on you numbnuts I don't vote! Voting is for idiots like you who think you can make a difference and then copy and past articles that noone gives a shit about. Bottom line Voting is a sham. You're talking politics on a bodybuilding forum trying to accomplish who knows what. Should prob reevaluate some of your life choices

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1791 on: September 27, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=349217

Again! Supremes asked to look into eligibility
Dispute over Obama's background moving well into 2012 campaign
September 26, 2011
By Bob Unruh

The dispute over Barack Obama's eligibility to be president erupted during the 2008 election campaign and featured among others a lawsuit filed on behalf of Ambassador Alan Keyes against California election officials who did not check whether Obama was eligibile. Now the 2012 campaign is charging ahead at full throttle, and the issue is still alive.

That's because the case was before the U.S. Supreme Court for a conference today. A conference is a meeting at which the justices decide which cases they will review. To date, none of the Obama eligibility challenges that have reached the high court have been accepted. It could be as long as a week or more before an announcement comes from the court.

Attorney Gary Kreep of the U.S. Justice Foundation is handling the case.

"If the U.S. Supreme court agrees to hear this case, and we pray that it will, it will send shock waves through the Washington political establishment," Kreep said. "It will mean that the Supreme Court is going to follow the lead of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals justice who has publicly commented that this is an important constitutional issue."

He continued, "We are awaiting the court's decision."

It was Judge Marsha Berzon of the 9th Circuit who commented during the oral arguments on the dispute that the issued appeared to be something of importance that needed to be resolved.

Read more: Again! Supremes asked to look into eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=349217#ixzz1ZAkwmBIl

Read more: Again! Supremes asked to look into eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=349217#ixzz1ZAkj929y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: September 29, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama Informed of 'E-Verify' Notice of Mismatch
September 25, 2011 | Linda Jordan
Posted on September 29, 2011 10:20:29 PM EDT by ethical

September 24th, 2011

To: Barack H. Obama 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20500

RE: Social Security Administration Notice of Mismatch Letter

Dear. Mr. Obama, Currently, the Immigration Reform and Control Act (1986) require employers, by law, to establish that their employees are eligible to work in the United States. The Form I-9 was developed for verifying that persons are eligible to work in the United States.

Employers are required by law to have employees hired after November 6, 1986 fill out Section 1 of the Form I-9 when they start to work. Section 1 of Form I-9 asks for your name, birth date, address and social security number (SSN). It also asks you to attest if you are; A citizen of the United States, A non- citizen national of the United States, A lawful permanent resident (Alien#) or An alien authorized to work.

As one of your employers I used due diligence attempting to find a copy of your I-9 on the White House Website and other public records websites and could not. I am including an I-9 Form for you to fill out so I can keep it on file as required by law.

On the White House website I did find your name, date of birth and your address. I found the SSN you are using on a copy of your Selective Service Registration. I have heard you say many times that you are a citizen of the United States.

I registered with the government run E-Verify System and on August 17th, 2011, I entered your name, birthdate, address, SSN and citizen status in to E-Verify. The data was correctly entered. I was allowed to run a check on your eligibility to work in the United States.

I received back a “Notice of Mismatch with Social Security Administration Records: SSA record does not verify, other reason.”

The Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) have stated that an employer’s failure to adequately follow-up on a Notice of Mismatch could constitute evidence of or contribute to an employer’s constructive knowledge of an employee’s unauthorized status.

When an employer receives a Notice of Mismatch concerning one of their employees the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices states that the employer:

1. Must inform the employee of the no-match notice. Consider yourself informed by means of this letter.

2. Must ask the employee to confirm his/her name and SSN. Please confirm or correct the name and SSN I entered in to the E-Verify System: Barack H Obama 042-68-4425.

3. Please correct or confirm the Citizenship Status I entered with your name, birth date and SSN: A citizen of the United States.

Sincerely,

Linda Jordan Seattle WA

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1793 on: September 30, 2011, 06:55:39 AM »
Whens the last time you got laid? Guessing never

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:59 PM »
Hawaii Court Sets Hearing About Obama's Missing Birth Certificate: Fox News Reporter Will Be In Attendance

From attorney Orly Taitz: Update! My hearing in HI, in Taitz v Fuddy, Onaka is in 5 days, October 12th, 8:30 am. If you are a resident of Honolulu or if you are visiting Honolulu on October 12th and you are a supporter of mine, please, come to the hearing to support me. First circuit court of HI, Judge Rhonda Nishimura, 777 Punchbowl str., Honolulu, HI, October 12th 8:30 am.

This case was filed against the registrar Alvin Onaka and Director of Health Loretta Fuddy, seeking access to the original birth certificate of Barack Obama for expert examination.

If you are a tea party member in HI, please, relate this message to the Tea Party members, Republican party members or any decent resident of HI, who wants the truth and justice to prevail. Please, relate this message to the local media.

FOX reporter will be in the courtroom during October 12th hearing in Taitz v Fuddy, Onaka. http://www.orlytaitzesq.com

All related court filings and news reports for the Taitz v Fuddy lawsuit can be found here and here.
Taitz v Fuddy - Hawaii Circuit Court - Opposition to Motion to Dismiss - 9/30/2011

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: October 07, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
Dems Want Law To Keep Obama Records Secret
Judicial Watch

Congressman Edolphus Towns
In an obvious effort to protect President Barack Obama, a group of congressional Democrats has introduced legislation to create an official process that will allow the commander-in-chief to keep presidential records secret after he leaves office.

Ironically, Obama revoked a similar George W. Bush order in one of his first official acts as president. In 2001 Bush penned an executive order severely limiting public access to his presidential records. Shortly after swearing in, Obama killed it as part of his much-ballyhooed commitment to government transparency. At the time, the new president claimed that he was giving the American people greater access to “historic documents.”

It was the right move. The Bush Administration did indeed demonstrate a disappointing penchant for secrecy and Judicial Watch was a frontrunner in the effort to make records public. Examples include: The Dick Cheney Energy Task Force records that JW pursued before the United States Supreme Court; Attorney General John Ashcroft’s order advising government agencies to withhold all discretionary disclosures; invoking executive privilege to block the House Government Reform Committee’s probe of the Campaign Financing Task Force.

If the Democrats’ proposed measure (Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2011) becomes law, former presidents will be allowed to assert a new “constitutionally based privilege” against disclosing records of their liking. Here is how it would work; the Archivist of the United States would be required to notify the former president, as well as the incumbent, of intentions to make records public. Anything that either the former or current president claims should be kept private won’t be released.

The veteran Brooklyn congressman (Edolphus Towns) who recently introduced the law in the U.S. House has yet to explain why it’s necessary. What’s certain is that Obama has failed miserably to keep his promise of running the most transparent administration in history. For examples read highlights from Judicial Watch’s testimony before Congress earlier this year. JW was invited to testify in separate House and Senate hearings during “Sunshine Week,” a national initiative by the news media, nonprofits and other organizations to promote government transparency and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/oct/dems-want-law-keep-obama-records-secret

Obama's SSN Fails E-Verify System - 03 Oct 2011 Wash Times National Wkly edition - pg 5

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1796 on: October 07, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »
Globe Magazine: Obama Panicked over Secret Police File
Globe Magazine ^ | September 21, 2011

President Obama is panicking over a secret police file loaded with evidence proving that his birth certificate - is a PHONY! Read all about what's in the file, now in the hands of two police departments, and why it's driving the fearful President to drink - only in the new GLOBE.

(Excerpt) Read more at globemagazine.com ...

You have got to be kidding me.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1797 on: October 13, 2011, 10:13:00 AM »
Woman Denied Request To See Obama's Birth Certificate

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Woman-denied-request-to-see-Obamas-birth/y4QI8hJQJUOXLOl1IwWDWw.cspx ^

| 11-12-11 | Jai Cunningham

Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:23:15 PM by sklar

A woman who has been seeking to inspect President Barack Obama's original birth certificate has run into another road block.

Circuit Court Judge Rhonda Nishimura granted the state's motion to dismiss a request by Dr. Orly Taitz to see that certificate.

The state says it has verified that the president's birth certificate is real.

(Excerpt) Read more at khon2.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: October 13, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »

Obama should have been deported with Barak Sr.

700 f2d 1156 diaz-salazar v. immigration and naturalization service ^ | October 9, 2011 | edge919

It has been claimed by Obama apologists that in relatively recent cases, circuit courts have given their opinion on the term "natural-born citizen" as meaning nothing more than being born in the country. Supposably this would presume that Obama, if it can be legally proven that he was born in the United States, as he claims, is a natural-born citizen in spite of being born of a foreign national father and NOT being born to citizen parents, as the Supreme Court defined NBC in Minor v. Happersett, etc.

One example of such a recent decision is Diaz-Salazar v. the INS (1982), in which it says:

The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.
But, there's a problem. Following the guidance in this case, the children, despite the claim of being NBCs, would have been deported with their father.

In the case at hand, no special circumstances are presented sufficient to bring petitioner's situation within the extreme hardship standard. His children are still of pre-school age and thus less susceptible to the disruption of education and change of language involved in moving to Mexico. There are no unique reasons why petitioner, in comparison with the many other Mexicans in his situation now resident in the United States, will be unable to find employment upon returning to Mexico or why he or any member of his immediate family requires health care available only here. Thus, although we recognize the unhappy prospects which the petitioner faces, we cannot hold that the BIA abused its discretion in denying the petitioner's motion to reopen deportation proceedings.

(Excerpt) Read more at openjurist.org ...

And there's more. Another case that has been cited is NWANKPA v. KISSINGER (1974), which claims the child of an exchange visitor is a "natural-born citizen".

The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States. It appears from the complaint that the Plaintiff and his wife have adapted well to life in the United States, have actively participated in the educational, civic and social work in this country and have made valuable contributions to the communities in which they have lived. The Plaintiff was originally in this country on an Exchange Visitor Program No. G-I-1, and in 1965, he was transferred to a classification under the Exchange Visitor Program No. P-I-655. His authorization to remain in the United States as a student was extended on several occasions, and on November 5, 1970, his petition for a sixth preference immigrant status was approved.

Here's the problem: "... under the Immigration and Naturalization Act [aliens] must return to their native land for a two-year residential period before seeking to apply for an immigrant visa, or for permanent residence ..." The plaintiff was trying to waive this requirement and the court said no. The problem then is that he AND his family were forced to return to their native country. In a footnote, the court said, after denying the plaintiff's petition:

As quoted in Silverman v. Rogers, supra, 437 F.2d at 106, the judiciary subcommittee stated: "It is believed to be detrimental to the purposes of the program and to the national interests of the countries concerned to apply a lenient policy in the adjudication of waivers including cases where marriage occurring in the United States, or the birth of a child or children, is used to support the contention that the exchange alien's departure from this country would cause personal hardship."

link
What these cases illustrate, is that the courts only take the claim of natural-born citizenship at face value. It's not based on an examination of what the actual legal definition of the term is. Second, in these cases, the children are NOT being treated as natural-born citizens. Children who are allegedly born in the country of nonimmigrant aliens, even those aliens who are legal, are not protected by the law from deportation. IOW, the law doesn’t look or treat these children as “natural-born citizens.” To call such children “natural-born citizens” is therefore nothing more than a wishful delusion.

Next, this shows that birth on U.S. soil to such an alien does not negate the child nor parents from being subject to a foreign power, since they are being forced to leave the United States and return to their native country. Not only then does this negate the idea that such a child is natural born, but it further invalidates any legitimate claim to 14th amendment citizenship.

When we apply these situations to Barry Soebarkah Soetoro Hussein Obama, we see that even if he could prove he was born in the United States, he would not have been legally considered to be a natural-born citizen. Had Obama’s mama gone to Harvard with her husband (instead of having a sham marriage), the whole family would have been sent back to Kenya when Barak's Sr.'s application for temporary stay was denied. And yes, kids, Barak Sr. was being denied the legal right to stay in the United States. See page 20 in the immigration files:

link to immigration file

Natural-born citizens don’t get sent back to their father’s foreign country. Also, Lolo Soetoro's petition to waive the requirement to return to his native country for two years was denied. This is why his family was in effect forced to move to and live in Indonesia. This explains why Obama would have been considered to be an Indonesian citizen (he was most likely adopted and became an automatic Indonesian citizen anyway).

The other point that needs to be emphasized is that these examples illustrate how these children of aliens do not fit the concept of natural born citizen as John Jay wrote about to George Washington. Birth on soil alone would never be sufficient to provide the “strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government.” The law has treated these children of aliens as foreigners who needed to be sent back to their native country. As the child of an alien who was sent back to Kenya, Obama should have been deported along with him. The only thing that saved him was that his mom was evidently dumped before he was born or that there was never any marriage to begin with. Maybe this would make Obama a natural-born bastard. It does NOT make him a natural-born citizen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1799 on: October 18, 2011, 05:39:11 AM »
Forged creation matches Obama's birth certificate
WND ^ | 10/17/2011 | Jerome P Korsi

This is the first in a two-part series examining how researcher Ron Polland created a forged duplicate of the Obama long-form birth certificate released April 27 by the White House. This article details the methodology Polland used to deconstruct the White House document for the purpose of reconstructing his forged version. The second article will examine Polland's belief that the White House document was forged and his deductions about the alleged forger.

Researcher Ron Polland, known for his forensic investigation of Barack Obama's short-form birth certificate, now has constructed from scratch a duplicate of the document released by the White House in April, seeking to validate his contention that it was created by a forger.

"I created Obama's short-form birth certificate in 2008," Polland told WND, "and now I made Obama's long-form birth certificate."

As WND previously reported, Polland has demonstrated that during the 2008 presidential election campaign, the White House website posted an image of a short-form Obama Certification of Live Birth that actually was a forgery created by Polland, not a scan of an original certificate obtained from the Hawaii Department of Health.

"My recreation of the short-form was so convincing, the White House posted it on the White House website, claiming it was the real deal," Polland told WND. "In August 2008, I successfully duplicated the short-form in what I believe is the only way it could have been made. Now I have re-created the long-form with a forgery of my own that I believe most people will find hard to distinguish from the forgery the White House released."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...