Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 329750 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
if it's released and it shows Obama was born in Hawaii, I wonder if the birthers will voice any type of "oops, sorry, we were way off base and wrong" or will they just magically vanish without a word?

Sure it will look stupid Hugo - but this is not happening in a vacuum.   Its along with Barry sealing everything else as well, his high scool records, college records, law school records, SAT, LSAT, etc tc.   

Check this out - in Barry's America - i am forced by jail and fine to show proof of health insurance on my income tax return but the POTUS does not have to reveal a damn thing about himself. 

What an upside down nation we have. 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
His BC probably lists his and/or his parent's religion as "Muslim." 

if that is the case, he ought to release it now.  he already is the president and it's widely held he's a muslim anyway

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if that is the case, he ought to release it now.  he already is the president and it's widely held he's a muslim anyway

It might cost him an add'l 1% of voters.  And that might be the difference in a close 2012 race.

Not that it'll be a close race in 2012... ;)

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
if it's released and it shows Obama was born in Hawaii, I wonder if the birthers will voice any type of "oops, sorry, we were way off base and wrong" or will they just magically vanish without a word?

Nope. It will just prove he is a "native" born citizen as stated on his own fightthesmears website (if he was indeed born in HI), which is a way different animal than a "natural born Citizen" as required by our Constitution for the Office of President.

The only thing that could be on a birth certificate that would make him a legitimate president would be a citizen father (Frank Marshall Davis, Malcolm X) - which of course would just prove he has lied (and what's one more lie to this guy?).

This is just more watch this hand not the other. This has always been about his "eligibility" not his "citizenship."

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
Can he release this on his own?

Yes. I've been following this since it surfaced in mid 2008, so I've done a lot of reading. I can't cite the appropriate HI laws, but it's in HI law that if information is released by HI officials, they MUST release the underlying documents the information came from. Fukino and Lingle both gave out info that could only have come from the BC, so therefore, by HI law, they MUST release it.

This law is totally separate from the vexatious requester bill recently passed solely for Obama's BC which Abercrombie refers to in his statements.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Isn't there a place where birth religion would be listed?

With a muslim dad, his probably says muslim.

And there are people out there who will scream about it.  hannity will run coountless pieces on it.  Palin will murmur "to ME, there's nothing wrong with his birth religion, but to many people..."   

Face it, from a PR standpoint, it would hurt him.  So he'll never release it.  Incredibly... people who complained about the CHRISTIAN church where he spent 20 years, will somehow claim that doesn't cancel out what his dad put on a birth cert.  SIlly.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Isn't there a place where birth religion would be listed?

With a muslim dad, his probably says muslim.

And there are people out there who will scream about it.  hannity will run coountless pieces on it.  Palin will murmur "to ME, there's nothing wrong with his birth religion, but to many people..."   

Face it, from a PR standpoint, it would hurt him.  So he'll never release it.  Incredibly... people who complained about the CHRISTIAN church where he spent 20 years, will somehow claim that doesn't cancel out what his dad put on a birth cert.  SIlly.

Palin?  You actually managed to work Palin into this thread?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
She is one of the top voices of the republican party, and a frontrunner for 2012.

And her "tweets" on the birth certificate would be something we'd expect, no?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
She is one of the top voices of the republican party, and a frontrunner for 2012.

And her "tweets" on the birth certificate would be something we'd expect, no?

Top voice - yes.

Frontrunner 2012 - hahahahahahaha...not a chance in hell.

Never been on twitter, but how sad is it that you have to resort to making claims about her based on what you theorize she might say on a future "tweet".  SHE'S IN YOUR HEAD DEEEEEEP...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Frontrunner 2012 - hahahahahahaha...not a chance in hell.

Polls have her in the top 3 usually.  Often right behind Mitt, and ahead of Huck. 

And she can raise a shitload more $ than any of them.

And she has a lock on the tea party/far right religious voters.

So yes, unfortunately, she is A frontrunner, if not THE frontrunner.  It's hard to think of another candidate with everything she has.  Romney is seen as a lib and Huck ain't all that exciting. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Polls have her in the top 3 usually.  Often right behind Mitt, and ahead of Huck.  

Neither here nor there.

And she can raise a shitload more $ than any of them.

That's just pure speculation.  At one time the same could have been said about Mayor G and he completely flopped.

And she has a lock on the tea party/far right religious voters.

Even if we assumed this to be true it does not make her a frontrunner.

The very first step to being a frontrunner is having a desire to run.  You have no evidence that she has such a desire and most things that I read seem to indicate she has no such desire.  In fact, she appears to be perfectly content in a supportive role.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How did palin get in to this? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I disagree.  The only people who have any right to see that are those in personnel who need to make verifications.  Otherwise, it's nobody's business.

I don't think anyone has a right to see it.  I'm just talking about what he should do (not what he has to do).  He could put an end to the lawsuits, etc. that are probably unnecessarily clogging up the system.  He could shut a lot of people up.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Palin?  You actually managed to work Palin into this thread?

lol.  As usual.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »
Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
World Net Daily ^ | 01-18-2011 | Jerome R. Corsi

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again yesterday another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledge that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

"If there is a political agenda (regarding Obama's birth certificate), then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president," he said.

So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BS514zoZ

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Who cares he could be from Mars for all i care its his politics that matters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes it does matter.    Its a requirement directly in the US Const.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Who cares he could be from Mars for all i care its his politics that matters

The village idiot speaks ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

newmom

who cares if its a long or short form of a BC..just provide it for heavens sake

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The village idiot speaks ::)

SO i guess you care more from where he is from than his politics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
who cares if its a long or short form of a BC..just provide it for heavens sake

Because the COLB is likely total bullshit as we said and a long form BC may not exist since he possibly was born in Kenya like the grandmother said.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Its a direct requirement in the US Const.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

What don't you understand? Is it that hard for you to comprehend that it is a CONSTITUTIONAL requirement that you be a natural born citizen to become the POTUS?  It would be ILLEGAL for Obama to hold the office if he is not, therefore any legislation he signed would be ILLEGAL. But why let little things like that get in the way ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Its a direct requirement in the US Const.   

Fair enough