Author Topic: Am I becoming....'Croatch'?  (Read 4240 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Am I becoming....'Croatch'?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »
Ha no no, it just irks me when im in the gym, and one of them just totally pissed me off prompting this thread.  He was just in the way, talking loud, flexing.. just feeling himself way too much.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 09:20:37 PM »
No offense taken. 8)

Funny that we don't have very many of those juiced up gym rats at the K, and the ones we do have are respectful and polite.  WTF is wrong with them?

Thats kinda the thing, youre humbled when you know the place is filled with guys who were bigger than they'll ever be.... I was at a Golds.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 09:22:24 PM »
Ha no no, it just irks me when im in the gym, and one of them just totally pissed me off prompting this thread.  He was just in the way, talking loud, flexing.. just feeling himself way too much.
Next time just stand behind him and throw up a front double bi and when he sees you in the mirror dwarfing him and realizes what a twink he is maybe he'll go away.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
Next time just stand behind him and throw up a front double bi and when he sees you in the mirror dwarfing him and realizes what a twink he is maybe he'll go away.

Sadly, Im just not in that kinda condition right now... having young kids means I finish the happy meal lol.....

newmom

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »
Sadly, Im just not in that kinda condition right now... having young kids means I finish the happy meal lol.....

lmao thats why I make mine get apples in lieu of fries so I dont eat that shit

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 09:58:17 PM »
Sounds like your entering a conscious state of mind...When you look at these douche mallets just remember that you were once one of them and cut them some slack...And be grateful you have now opened up to a higher vibration...Whats interesting is when you see guys/gals in their 40s on up posing and mirror starring...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 10:12:19 PM »
lmao thats why I make mine get apples in lieu of fries so I dont eat that shit

Ha my son calls the shots lol

newmom

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 10:13:30 PM »
Ha my son calls the shots lol

oh no no funk that..how old is he

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »
5 and hes trouble lol.... what u got?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2010, 10:46:08 PM »
Sounds like your entering a conscious state of mind...When you look at these douche mallets just remember that you were once one of them and cut them some slack...And be grateful you have now opened up to a higher vibration...Whats interesting is when you see guys/gals in their 40s on up posing and mirror starring...

I just can't comprehend that.

I'm one of the freaks in my gym and i ain't got the balls to start hitting shots in the mirror, it's just so fucking cheesy

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2010, 04:33:05 AM »
Its a scary thought, I realize.

As some of you may know a few years back when I was bodybuilding and all geared up, I was pretty damn built.  Much moreso than most, well beyond gym rat juicer status.  But Im not into that anymore, and my priorities are elsewhere.  
So lately when I go to workout Ive seen more and more gym rat juicers acting like total dbags in the gym.  Standing right in front of the db rack flexing in the mirror, dropping/throwing weights etc...  and I just cant help but wanna say to them 'you are waaay too impressed with yourself'.

Or am i just getting older and being a bitch?  Thoughts?

when you juiced, were you flexing, dropping weights and way too impressed with yourself?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »
Only one real meathead juicer in my gym,wears the Ed Hardy crap with his Yankee tilted sideways.dude is actually pretty chill and doesn't act like a fool in the gym.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2010, 10:31:16 PM »
when you juiced, were you flexing, dropping weights and way too impressed with yourself?

No absolutely not.  Hell I would only wear a tank when I was close to a contest so I could visually measure how lean i was, but Im pretty reserved by nature.

io856

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »
I think I'd be perceived as one of these people

Sorry guys I'm in an autotelic state... I don't worry or pussy foot around what you "might be thinking"