Author Topic: It's good to be large and very muscular and powerful and mean-looking......  (Read 82475 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
LOL! Can you imagine Branch, dressed as in the above pic, pounding on teh neighbors door for five minutes scaring the living hell out of the entire neighborhood after leaping out of his 20 foot pick-up truck! Haha! There aint nothing "good" about these meatheaded delusionites!

I think it would go more like this:

Buddy: Did you have to borrow a reindeer to get down here?

Branch: Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Buddy: Ohhh.....he's an angry elf.

Epic overcompensation for small mans syndrome

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

:o

still natural groink?

Shit....That picture is a year old....I'm way bigger than that now

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
LOL I have never had someone afraid to answer the door-- But I think a lot of guys on here (even the fat ones) can relate to the fact that when you are bigger/ intimidating looking a lot of people go out of their way to be nice to you, or try to avoid you completely.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
LOL I have never had someone afraid to answer the door-- But I think a lot of guys on here (even the fat ones) can relate to the fact that when you are bigger/ intimidating looking a lot of people go out of their way to be nice to you, or try to avoid you completely.

I think it's funny that i posted this as a goof.....especially the thread title....and every twink on Getbig has got their panties in a bunch over it

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

I think it's funny that i posted this as a goof.....especially the thread title....and every twink on Getbig has got their panties in a bunch over it

Yeah, but it was an entertaining read. Thanks man.

nolotil

• Getbig III
I was dropping my daughter off at her friends house today after school and I'm knocking on the door, ringing the bell...but no one is coming to the door. And i know these motherfVckers are home.

So after about 5 minutes the girl's dad answers and says "sorry about that...you scared the shit out of my wife and she didn't want to open the door for you until my daughter said  "That's Tay's dad,open the door"

HaHaHaHaHaHaha!!!!!!!!  I can't wait until tomorrow to dominate people at my gym.  ;D ;D ;D

good story ,,  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

I weigh 160lb dead on as that's my fighting weight. I can rep 132lb about 15 times zero momentum and i don't even train biceps.

A lot of weak fat guys in this thread. :)

Speaking of utter bullshit.....

Method101

• Getbig V
nah, i'll be ok, guys that start threads about being "powerful and mean-looking" got fucked in prison. ::)
Real men, don't do that shit ;)

Exactly, Groink is fucking pathetic the type of guy who started bodybuilding because he was getting picked on in school. Now he probably struts around with ILS thinking that people are intimidated by him when in reality they are just thinking what an obnoxious asshole he is.

Valane

• Getbig II
Speaking of utter bullshit.....

How so?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
still hairless as a skinned rabbit?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Worked up to an easy squat today of 440lbs. Not hard or a struggle. I reckon I have another 30lbs in me. So Sev I am around 100+ lbs behind you on ur best squat ever. Bench press when you were roided to the hilt you easily pressed 180kg (396lbs) x 3. I would say that puts me around 40lbs behind your max for one.

I have no idea what you deadlift though.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
Exactly, Groink is fucking pathetic the type of guy who started bodybuilding because he was getting picked on in school. Now he probably struts around with ILS thinking that people are intimidated by him when in reality they are just thinking what an obnoxious asshole he is.

I don't think Groink was EVER weak and defenseless... look at his wrist... a large wrist indeed, and people with large wrists have usually a stronger build than others. He's the type of guy who started bodybuilding/strength training because he likes it and is genetically more gifted than others.

Why are you twinks so angry about this topic? This just started as a funny thread, nothing bad about it really... and you're thinking that he's an obnoxious asshole... but you wouldn't say it to him if he was right in front of you, because deep inside you know he's gonna rip your head off, so why pretend to be a tough guy on the internet?? Just stop this bullshit already and give this man the props he has deserved... impressive build groink, considering you're 40+ even more so! I can't quite believe that you're natural, but even if you do roids, it's still impressive... Those arms are huge!

Now to be on topic: yes, it is good to be large... people respect you for being large, isn't that nice? Twinks have to earn their respect, and big men just get respect... I guess people are animals after all, people (most importantly women) can tell who's strong and in charge and who's not...

marty31672

• Getbig IV
women need a strong man in they life to tell them what they want or else they will never decide

Valane

• Getbig II
Groink is a big guy with a ton of bodyfat, not exactly a rarity.

He has reasonable genetics and seems ok, but the thread is none the less very stupid.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Groink is a big guy with a ton of bodyfat, not exactly a rarity.

He has reasonable genetics and seems ok, but the thread is none the less very stupid.

/end thread, mr. 120 posts has spoken. ;D
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
Groink is a cool guy

who is clealry making the twinks of getbig dance to his tune

some good old fashioned ownage in this thread  8)
T

Method101

• Getbig V
I don't think Groink was EVER weak and defenseless... look at his wrist... a large wrist indeed, and people with large wrists have usually a stronger build than others. He's the type of guy who started bodybuilding/strength training because he likes it and is genetically more gifted than others.

Why are you twinks so angry about this topic? This just started as a funny thread, nothing bad about it really... and you're thinking that he's an obnoxious asshole... but you wouldn't say it to him if he was right in front of you, because deep inside you know he's gonna rip your head off, so why pretend to be a tough guy on the internet?? Just stop this bullshit already and give this man the props he has deserved... impressive build groink, considering you're 40+ even more so! I can't quite believe that you're natural, but even if you do roids, it's still impressive... Those arms are huge!

Now to be on topic: yes, it is good to be large... people respect you for being large, isn't that nice? Twinks have to earn their respect, and big men just get respect... I guess people are animals after all, people (most importantly women) can tell who's strong and in charge and who's not...

What a fucking schmoe.

p.s in a streetfight, knives.. anything goes don't think for one minute that having some muscle will make you indestructable.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
What a fucking schmoe.

p.s in a streetfight, knives.. anything goes don't think for one minute that having some muscle will make you indestructable.
Is this your new excuse for being a tiny tit?

bigmc

• Getbig V
40kg dumbbell curl is a lot. Pretty strong if true. (Sev)

Method nobody believes your 60kg curl claim so you'll have to prove it. Not that hard to prove, is it?

Oh and this twink doesn't care Groink, If you're a big guy and you enjoy it then good for you. (see the gay comments don't hurt so much when they're false anyway)

method couldn't pick that shit up off the floor
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

method couldn't pick that shit up off the floor
Not even with his huge arms?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

How so?

Sure your 160lbs and curl 130+ for 15reps with no momentum....thats how so.  I am sure everyone would LOVE to see a video of that.  You can't be serious that we should believe that.  Whats your squat?   400lb+?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
/end thread, mr. 120 posts has spoken. ;D

/end of thread....mr. "I am so worried about my picture being photoshopped that I wont post one" has spoken.   ::) ::)  Keep telling yourself its because you are this man-god that we all desire.  Reality is you're either a fat pig, or some POS twink....and everyone knows it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Worked up to an easy squat today of 440lbs. Not hard or a struggle. I reckon I have another 30lbs in me. So Sev I am around 100+ lbs behind you on ur best squat ever. Bench press when you were roided to the hilt you easily pressed 180kg (396lbs) x 3. I would say that puts me around 40lbs behind your max for one.

I have no idea what you deadlift though.
my best squat ON VIDEO was  540 lbs for a single

you are waay more than 100+ behind me ;)

bench ?

roided to the gills?

if you consider a FEW weeks of 100 mg dbol daily roided to the gills  ::)

I am wat stronger and you are my bitch and that's that

dov

• Getbig IV
my best squat ON VIDEO was  540 lbs for a single

you are waay more than 100+ behind me ;)

bench ?

roided to the gills?

if you consider a FEW weeks of 100 mg dbol daily roided to the gills  ::)

I am wat stronger and you are my bitch and that's that
LOL! Sev always bringn the funny...Goudy is a big strong lookin mofo for sure...this could get interesting...only one ways to settle...intrawebs cagematch with videos proving once for all who pwns who

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
LOL! Sev always bringn the funny...Goudy is a big strong lookin mofo for sure...this could get interesting...only one ways to settle...intrawebs cagematch with videos proving once for all who pwns who

Well....to be fair, Goudy is currently as strong as he states.

Sev would be crushed if he tried those lifts now, but that doesn't mean Sev isn't a strong bastard. He did those lifts at a bodyweight of 217....that is fucking STRONG.....juice or no juice. Sev is one of those wiry dudes that is a LOT stronger than you think he would be

Pound for pound I think he is stronger than Ursus, although Ursus is a big fucking bastard these days, he looks huge....his microscopic head makes him look even bigger.

what i don't get is why Ursus is melting all over the place.....Sev really isn't even fucking with him all that much