Author Topic: It's good to be large and very muscular and powerful and mean-looking......  (Read 83230 times)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
So many good physiques on gb. I feel small!

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how someone can be 18% body fat with abs.   ???

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how someone can be 18% body fat with abs.   ???
its possible if 10% of that fat is all man boobs

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
don't be such a fucking Goodrum.  His family situation has nothing to do with his bodyfat.  only a fucking retard could somehow relate the two.

Well you have to look at the source.  Goodrum is obvious.  Dov has just been a lurker and now exposed. 
No Worries 4 me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Well you have to look at the source.  Goodrum is obvious.  Dov has just been a lurker and now exposed. 

I was under the impression Dov was an alright guy until he started hacking on me out of the blue for no reason. I get why the team Nasser penii bust my balls...we are at "war"  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
ONLY WAY I'M EVER INTIMIDATED BY ANYONE IS IF THEY'RE HOLDING A LOADED FIREARM POINTED AT MY HEAD.

Been there!!!...I was held at gunpoint for an hour during a robbery of a Curtis Mathis TV store.  I can still visualize the barrel of that .38...I never get picked for juries...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
don't be such a fucking Goodrum.  His family situation has nothing to do with his bodyfat.  only a fucking retard could somehow relate the two.

not talking about gronk but in general the 2 are related!!.. when you have a wife you eat better and healthier :-X

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
ONLY WAY I'M EVER INTIMIDATED BY ANYONE IS IF THEY'RE HOLDING A LOADED FIREARM POINTED AT MY HEAD.

You sound like a very powerful man.  I bet you're awesome.
Y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
"newmom" why dont you date a male prostitute, you re constant cockteasing on here is getting annoying.
We know you want to be fucked by 40 yo muscle men, but not gona happen if you stay here all day long.
You re not the kind of women they re interested in anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Brutally epic tough guy. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
here is the video of me bench pressing 140 kg which i said i would post!.. i uploaded the whole thing and not only the lifting to show it was after a bb show and you can see me receiving my bb trophy before doing the bench press so i was very weak after 2 months of dieting and yes my form was not good at all, i had to curve my lower back to do it which is something i never do in normal cases.. before starting the diet in this year i was about 75 kg and was doing the 150 Kg for one rep with excellent form.. i was 21 years old here and only 70 kg!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
here is the video of me bench pressing 140 kg which i said i would post!.. i uploaded the whole thing and not only the lifting to show it was after a bb show and you can see me receiving my bb trophy before doing the bench press so i was very weak after 2 months of dieting and yes my form was not good at all, i had to curve my lower back to do it which is something i never do in normal cases.. before starting the diet in this year i was about 75 kg and was doing the 150 Kg for one rep with excellent form.. i was 21 years old here and only 70 kg!..

Nice job man, especially with all those people around. Grandpa is proud.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Nice job man, especially with all those people around. Grandpa is proud.

your grandpa was still 90 somthing in these old days ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
your grandpa was still 90 somthing in these old days ;)
Thats right born July 4th 1908 died Halloween 2008.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Thats right born July 4th 1908 died Halloween 2008.

what!!!.. so who is the person i train with now in my roof gym??.. may be his ghost?? :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
what!!!.. so who is the person i train with now in my roof gym??.. may be his ghost?? :o
Could be, that damn door keeps getting smaller I cant see inside.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Could be, that damn door keeps getting smaller I cant see inside.

yes i have stopped training my lats to be able to get in..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
yes i have stopped training my lats to be able to get in..
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Cool vid...you look young

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Cool vid...you look young

21 there!..

now your believe i did the 150 for 2 good reps when i was 83 kg? :P

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
no

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Well, not to hurt your feelings Sherif....but 140 for a single you BARELY got doesn't automatically mean you can get 150 for 2 easy reps when you are not dieting. That's 22 pounds more we are talking for 2 reps, not 1

No one really knows but you dude. You are strong for your weight...no doubt, it's not an outlandish claim.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Well, not to hurt your feelings Sherif....but 140 for a single you BARELY got doesn't automatically mean you can get 150 for 2 easy reps when you are not dieting. That's 22 pounds more we are talking for 2 reps, not 1

No one really knows but you dude. You are strong for your weight...no doubt, it's not an outlandish claim.

no my feelings are not hurt!!.. lol

but how come to say this dude!!.. may be because you never dieted seriously before!!.. at a very low bf anyone is much weaker than his normal especially on a contest day!!.. believe it or not in 2005 i was 85 kg and i did 80 kg bench press for 35 PERFECT reps and this was in a national contest and i placed 2nd in my weight.. a freind of mine (who was not natural) did 100 kg for 50 PERFECT reps in front of me and sure he won his weight class and he was less than 90 kg..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
no my feelings are not hurt!!.. lol

but how come to say this dude!!.. may be because you never dieted seriously before!!.. at a very low bf anyone is much weaker than his normal especially on a contest day!!.. believe it or not in 2005 i was 85 kg and i did 80 kg bench press for 35 PERFECT reps and this was in a national contest and i placed 2nd in my weight.. a freind of mine (who was not natural) did 100 kg for 50 PERFECT reps in front of me and sure he won his weight class and he was less than 90 kg..

here is how i looked like in 2005.. my biggest ever!!.. i was relatively very strong but i hate to repeat this shape!!.. no big belly but no 6 pack too!..