Author Topic: It's good to be large and very muscular and powerful and mean-looking......  (Read 82503 times)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
come on man are you trying to say i am small?? ::)

how to call someone who is 75 kg 6 pack abs and cut 42.5 cm arm "small"??.. i believe "lean" is the right word to use :P

I wouldn't say that is terribly small, but it's not big either. Aren't you 5'7 btw??? That could be it.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
LMAO 20+ pages of tiny tits melting down over Groinks arms, classic!! ;D

word

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
come on man are you trying to say i am small?? ::)

how to call someone who is 75 kg 6 pack abs and cut 42.5 cm arm "small"??.. i believe "lean" is the right word to use :P

The same way you say I have a "small droopy chest"....goes both ways Sherif

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
So Fatpanda has owned these fetid failures so bad that they resort to desperation tactic of posting a picture and trying to claim it is him. That is a sure sign of defeat.

You people are all pale imitations of the great, mind-owning Sqaudfather legend. You aren't even good enough to be a poor tribute band.

Dave was alpha and the copycats are beta - the kind who never get the girl and wife cuckold him!
sound familiar severdmantestes

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
sound familiar severdmantestes

If it's not you post a pic and shut him up...how hard is that?

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
If it's not you post a pic and shut him up...how hard is that?
with fucks like goodrum and benz lurking on the internet any one who post personal info is an idiot just asking for trouble

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
with fucks like goodrum and benz lurking on the internet any one who post personal info is an idiot just asking for trouble

I can understand that...But myself....and many, many others have had pics and info up for years and nothing bad has happened to us.

Alex 23 posted his goddamn phone number as a joke and to prove that everyone is just being paranoid. If someone wanted your personal info they would get it just by you logging on. unless you are a multi-millionare or a fucking spy, what are you worried about?

Actually check that....Mindspin and A23 are both multi-millionares and they have their complete personal info out there for all to see.

Long story short...that's a bullshit excuse for not posting a pic..especially if someone was posting pictures of a fat quaker and saying it was me

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The same way you say I have a "small droopy chest"....goes both ways Sherif

yes your chest is relatively small in proportion with your arms and shoulders.. instead of being stubborn it's better to admit it and PM me and i promise to help you to improve it!!..

all jokes aside i believe you have strong shoulders that receive most of the effect when you do chest press movements so my advice is to concentrate more on pec deck, cable cross, and, dumbbell fly!!..

no need to thank me man after all you are a true getbigger and i have to problem to give you from my experience to improve your flaws ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I can understand that...But myself....and many, many others have had pics and info up for years and nothing bad has happened to us.

Alex 23 posted his goddamn phone number as a joke and to prove that everyone is just being paranoid. If someone wanted your personal info they would get it just by you logging on. unless you are a multi-millionare or a fucking spy, what are you worried about?

Actually check that....SHERIEF SHALABY, Mindspin and A23 are both multi-millionares and they have their complete personal info out there for all to see.

Long story short...that's a bullshit excuse for not posting a pic..especially if someone was posting pictures of a fat quaker and saying it was me

fixed ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
23 pages of "Team Camel" in meltdown mode!!

Good work Groink!  LOL  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Actually check that....Mindspin and A23 are both multi-millionares and they have their complete personal info out there for all to see.

Ironic that Alex is one of the biggest internet stalkers with 50 odd gimmicks under his belt  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
So Fatpanda has owned these fetid failures so bad that they resort to desperation tactic of posting a picture and trying to claim it is him. That is a sure sign of defeat.

You people are all pale imitations of the great, mind-owning Squadfather legend. You aren't even good enough to be a poor tribute band.

Dave was alpha and the copycats are beta - the kind who never get the girl and wife cuckold him!
truth. SF was a legend Until DA owned him.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Ironic that Alex is one of the biggest internet stalkers with 50 odd gimmicks under his belt  :D
I would Alex is still here I just dont know who his gimmick is.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
i'm still waiting on that proof droopy tits  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
truth. SF was a legend Until DA owned him.

posting personal info is not ownage, it's just showing that you lack witt and class to simply respond to online insults with the same or ignore them

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
posting personal info is not ownage, it's just showing that you lack witt and class to simply respond to online insults with the same or ignore them
Kinda like making skeevy comments about someone's appearance?   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
i'm still waiting on that proof droopy tits  :-*

You were saying?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
groink - i do not believe that arm pic is you.

can you post the pic with your face still in it to prove it is indeed you.
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Kinda like making skeevy comments about someone's appearance?   ;)

Where I did put down anyone's appearance?  Go find the post  ::)

You tried to put yourself above Sherief by saying you wouldn't take a picture flexing in a restaurant, so I pointed out that you had a picture taken wearing an outdated shirt with two others of different age categories which appeared random, that's all.

So you can dish it but can't take it, and instead twist words around to make shit up about my post

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
groink - i do not believe that arm pic is you.

can you post the pic with your face still in it to prove it is indeed you.

Who cares what you think, you are a fat man that hangs around a BBing board.

Shouldn't you be on a Weight Watchers forum, or something of that nature?

Then when you lose all of that disgusting blubber, start lifting weight and post here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Where I did put down anyone's appearance?  Go find the post  ::)

You tried to put yourself above Sherief by saying you wouldn't take a picture flexing in a restaurant, so I pointed out that you had a picture taken wearing an outdated shirt with two others of different age categories which appeared random, that's all.

So you can dish it but can't take it, and instead twist words around to make shit up about my post
Like the one you made about my pale appearance and terrible calves. C'mon bobs, this is why liars need good memories.  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Who cares what you think, you are a fat man that hangs around a BBing board.

Shouldn't you be on a Weight Watchers forum, or something of that nature?

Then when you lose all of that disgusting blubber, start lifting weight and post here.

hahaha and what are you if not a fat man that hangs around a BBing board.  ;D

hmmmm you protest too much i think.

i think you have just exposed yourself  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Like the one you made about my pale appearance and terrible calves. C'mon bobs, this is why liars need good memories.  ;)

thought you were referring to today's post where I ensured not to make fun of their appearances since they are not getbiggers and have nothing to do with anything posted here.  But you're mentioning such a minor remark from some time ago that I made towards you - wow I must have hurt your feelings for you to remember that and mention it today.  if you are that sensitive you should not be on this site and especially not making smart-ass remarks about others.  

And now to answer your original post, no, posting personal information is totally different than joking about your appearance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
hahaha and what are you if not a fat man that hangs around a BBing board.  ;D

hmmmm you protest too much i think.

i think you have just exposed yourself  :-*

At least try and keep one foot planted in the real world when you post.

Someone else said it best, it sounds the the ramblings of an insane person

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Like the one you made about my pale appearance and terrible calves. C'mon bobs, this is why liars need good memories.  ;)
Some cold people around here from Team Nasser all the way cold.