Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67042 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »
Yes, they should bury the hatchet and quit the name calling.

It's very uncouth if you ask me. These are the men representing the top tier training and T-shirt designs of our fine sport and it kills me to see them act in such a way.
E

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2010, 06:24:09 PM »
It's very uncouth if you ask me. These are the men representing the top tier training and T-shirt designs of our fine sport and it kills me to see them act in such a way.
Hahaa

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2010, 06:25:55 PM »
Thanks, Danileson. I can't speak for Keith but I would NEVER respond to anything that guy says. I guess this has been kind of an indirect exception and I honestly don't think I'll do this again.

I prefer to say good things about good people and I definitely hold Keith in that category and I got to sign off by mentioning this.......

When I'm with Keith his phone is in constant use. He keeps getting calls from business people who have been associated in successful and unsuccessful business ventures in the past. And I don't mean people who think that they are business people. I mean people who are established in the all phases of the entertainment industry, sports federations, and politics..... and that just names a few.

Keith is the kind of person people come to when help is needed and there is apparently a lot of help needed out there. A lot of that help is merely kindly words of advice or a kick in the ass to get someone moving in the right direction or real solid info on how to initiate a business franchise or build a business plan, etc. And if he's not an expert in the help you need, you can be damn sure that he'll place you in contact with one who is.

And I'm sure that a few of you GetBiggers have called him once or twice.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »
;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2010, 06:27:45 PM »

Never miss an opportunity ROFL

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »

RJ, a lot of what we GetBiggers say on here is merely a reflection of our/one's own intelligence.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »
Now I gotta go est dinner but I got this from someone.  Shows what kind of person Goodrum.  The guy is in his own world.  He has NO friends.  He will do whatever it takes to make himself look better.  the only problem is he is so fsar gone noting will help.  

No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2010, 06:40:05 PM »
Thanks Stunt and I have talked to several from Getbig and they are great.  I have said this before, Goodrum matters to me as much as that first shit in the morning.  And many times that shit looks better than Goodrum ever could.  He needs to this.  This is what he is good at.  He thinks it makes him look better but in reality it just makes him look worse.  he has the reputation of a liar, a guy who bullshits constantly, a guy who tries to cut corners to achieve what others spend many hard hours doing.  The guy is useless and has no shame whatsoever.  There is not one person would do serious business with Goodrum.  Not one.  He is in his low 30's and he has done nothing.  And it is only getting worse.  Everyone talks about how much I talk about my past well it is my past that gets me everything I have.  If there are any serious business owners on here who have not hit bad times and do not have debt well more power to you. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2010, 06:44:34 PM »
This is playing out like a court case. People are coming forward to testify pro and con for people involved. The internet isn't a court so can't resolve issues and disputes for the simple reason it is very difficult to establish facts on the net. How do we know what people say is true? What is the test of truth? Well, we don't have any such thing on line. So in the end it is one person's word against another and that is never easy to sort things out. Goodrum has embellished the facts to tar people. He has done that to me and he has done that to others. So there he is saying someone did this and that. How do we know he is telling the truth? The guy can bullshit all day long. So, when he is actually telling it the way it is who will believe him? That is his fault for not being fair dinkum. If you don't have integrity then nothing you say can be taken as 100% truth. Remember Goodrum swearing he was in Muntzer-like condition for his showdown with Billy Guns? The dude turned up and got up on a table and was fat. He had done no training whatever and was bullshitting everyone. So that is the dude who now comes here professing this and that. The guy is a snake and will bite you from behind.

This Travis guy sounds genuine so no doubt he believes he is owed money. That is between him and Keith. Sometimes things happen and we can't pay our debts. I have no idea what Keith's situation is but like Danielson said, Keith boasted about making a lot of money this morning. Anyway, that dispute is none of my business but since it was brought to our attention and most of the parties have responded I am sure we are interested in what will happen. Good luck to all parties involved to sort this out. I am sure Keith appreciates the effort that Goodrum has gone to in this matter. We await the next development.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »
Oh Keith, btw I have about 20 pages of documents that were emailed to me with some very interesting information.  

wait...someone you dont know e-mails you 20 pages of docs and you ACTUALLY READ THEM....

then ya mention them on getbig....

r you retarded?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2010, 06:47:13 PM »
o btw..would you like myself to spoof your IP and e-mail addy and post emails sent to ME from YOU offering me steroids at rock bottom prices? no really...its quite easy...i even have a protocol analyzer at home...

dumbfuck vince discovers a friend in Africa(or out of the USA) that knows a wee bit about hacking...

again...fackin douche
carpe` vaginum!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »
This would make a great Judge Judy episode.
O

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2010, 06:55:38 PM »
Oh the drama.... ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »
wait...someone you dont know e-mails you 20 pages of docs and you ACTUALLY READ THEM....

then ya mention them on getbig....

r you retarded?

20 pages isn't that much.  Sort of like reading a mystery novel.
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »

when the hell did you get a white van danielson?  :D
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2010, 07:04:33 PM »
This is playing out like a court case. People are coming forward to testify pro and con for people involved. The internet isn't a court so can't resolve issues and disputes for the simple reason it is very difficult to establish facts on the net. How do we know what people say is true? What is the test of truth? Well, we don't have any such thing on line. So in the end it is one person's word against another and that is never easy to sort things out. Goodrum has embellished the facts to tar people. He has done that to me and he has done that to others. So there he is saying someone did this and that. How do we know he is telling the truth? The guy can bullshit all day long. So, when he is actually telling it the way it is who will believe him? That is his fault for not being fair dinkum. If you don't have integrity then nothing you say can be taken as 100% truth. Remember Goodrum swearing he was in Muntzer-like condition for his showdown with Billy Guns? The dude turned up and got up on a table and was fat. He had done no training whatever and was bullshitting everyone. So that is the dude who now comes here professing this and that. The guy is a snake and will bite you from behind.

This Travis guy sounds genuine so no doubt he believes he is owed money. That is between him and Keith. Sometimes things happen and we can't pay our debts. I have no idea what Keith's situation is but like Danielson said, Keith boasted about making a lot of money this morning. Anyway, that dispute is none of my business but since it was brought to our attention and most of the parties have responded I am sure we are interested in what will happen. Good luck to all parties involved to sort this out. I am sure Keith appreciates the effort that Goodrum has gone to in this matter. We await the next development.

Sorry but Basile but the count is up to 2 people right now alleging that Keith ripped them off, not 1.  

No facts have been embellished, they've just been printed exactly the way the emails were given to me and I have not edited or changed around anything because the raw information simply speaks for itself.  

Two people Basile...what does that tell you
A

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2010, 07:08:33 PM »
Break time

Time for a break.....

Top Ten Country Western Songs.

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
  9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few
  8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
  7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
  6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
  5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
  4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
  3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
  2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long

Haha!   ;D

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2010, 07:08:44 PM »
What type of resolution am I looking for??

I want Keith to man up and admit that he freely ripped me off $2500. I want it know and addressed in a public forum.

As I asked before Vince, are you at the gym today? Happy to travel down and have a chat personally because you seem to want to know the facts and maybe you can offer an unbiased opinion on this.

What sort of resolution is Travis looking for? If he has a complaint about a deal gone bad then trying to salvage it on the internet is foolish in the extreme. Is that the way you want others to treat you? Involving big mouth Goodrum is even more foolish.

What sort of resolution to this dispute is possible? Travis claims he feels he won't get any money owed back from that business deal. So what next? Posting on the internet isn't going to achieve anything in his pocket. If T-shirts were involved where are they now? Seems to me a matter from 2 years ago is hardly going to be resolved easily especially when there are several partners. For the information of this thread how much was the freight to Australia going to be? Keith said he dropped the shipment off at a hotel room but Travis refused to accept it. Leaving that shipment there doesn't mean you didn't accept it. These sorts of issues are what happens occasionally in business and that is what you have to watch out for. This whole episode sounds less than satisfactory.

There is no easy way for anyone outside a country to collect any money felt owing. The cost of litigation will exceed what is disputed. From what I have heard lots of people have been disappointed in business deals. You really can't trust anyone in business even if you have contracts. Sorry, but that is the way it is. I am not suggesting that Keith or his company are at fault here. Just saying this and Keith will agree that dealing with people is very tricky. It is easy to be disappointed and Keith has been let down by those he associated with.

The bottom line is people have to survive one way or other. I always take that into consideration when assessing who I am dealing with in business.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »
What type of resolution am I looking for??

I want Keith to man up and admit that he freely ripped me off $2500. I want it know and addressed in a public forum.

As I asked before Vince, are you at the gym today? Happy to travel down and have a chat personally because you seem to want to know the facts and maybe you can offer an unbiased opinion on this.

I'm being serious here, call the Judge Judy show.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2010, 07:10:36 PM »
Thanks Stunt and I have talked to several from Getbig and they are great.  I have said this before, Goodrum matters to me as much as that first shit in the morning.  And many times that shit looks better than Goodrum ever could.  He needs to this.  This is what he is good at.  He thinks it makes him look better but in reality it just makes him look worse.  he has the reputation of a liar, a guy who bullshits constantly, a guy who tries to cut corners to achieve what others spend many hard hours doing.  The guy is useless and has no shame whatsoever.  There is not one person would do serious business with Goodrum.  Not one.  He is in his low 30's and he has done nothing.  And it is only getting worse.  Everyone talks about how much I talk about my past well it is my past that gets me everything I have.  If there are any serious business owners on here who have not hit bad times and do not have debt well more power to you.  

U Mad....well too bad..... :D

For someone who doesn't matter, there's not a day that goes by where you can't help but to talk trash about me.  

Fact is Keith, you created this situation all by yourself.  I had nothing to do with it as this matter has been going since 2008.  

These are your own FORMER BUSINESS PARTNERS that have given this information.  So don't go crying on my shoulder for this.  I simply put everything out in the open and exposed you.  

Call it poetic justice for your continued moronic actions against me.  You should have left me alone and not bothered me but now its too late.

It is time for you to turn over a new leaf.  Treat others as they would want to be treated.  Otherwise, you will once again reap what you sow.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »
It tells me you are an unsavoury person to get involved in shit like this then post it on Getbig and think you have done something great. None of this has resulted in anything beneficial for Travis so you are the only one 'benefitting' from it all. Keith and I must really piss you off to have to resort to desperate tactics to get even. It is sort of funny the way you fight back but not that funny. No wonder guys want to challenge you to a fight. Nothing good will come of this, Melvin, I hope you realize that.

Now what about the time you tripped on a soda bottle going up the stairs at a prepaid legal convention and you broke two bones and couldn't compete in a competition you had promised to be in? You are clever at bullshitting, I will give you that.

Here is Melvin Goodrum in his Muntzer-like condition against Billy Guns! This guy has no shame.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
It tells me you are an unsavoury person to get involved in shit like this then post it on Getbig and think you have done something great. None of this has resulted in anything beneficial for Travis so you are the only one 'benefitting' from it all. Keith and I must really piss you off to have to resort to desperate tactics to get even. It is sort of funny the way you fight back but not that funny. No wonder guys want to challenge you to a fight. Nothing good will come of this, Melvin, I hope you realize that.

Now what about the time you tripped on a soda bottle going up the stairs at a prepaid legal convention and you broke two bones and couldn't compete in a competition you had promised to be in? You are clever at bullshitting, I will give you that.

Here is Melvin Goodrum in his Muntzer-like condition against Billy Guns! This guy has no shame.

Travis didn't get his money back in the 2 years before I posted anything..... ::)

BTW, please stop crying about "desperate tactics.  This is Getbig and anything goes.  You decided to mess with me and I put you in you place yesterday.  How's those fine lads doing by the way..... ;D
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2010, 07:18:29 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2010, 07:28:03 PM »

Damn , Vince is now breaking out the maroon font. Shit is getting serious.
O

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »
Its email like the one below that get my blood boiling... Just lies and lies and lies from Keith... He was never going to pay

--- On Wed, 7/2/08, Keith D. Jones (EPIC) <hawaiifit@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Re: Travis
To: musclefactorymaui@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 6:04 AM

I am paying him on the 15th when I get my next check.

Keith D. Jones
2245 N. Green Valley Parkway
Suite 629
Henderson, NV 89014
F. 641-354-1965
C. 808-385-1793