Author Topic: wow, just wow, words cant really describe  (Read 4174 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: wow, just wow, words cant really describe
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 05:21:49 AM »
ewwwwwwwww why

It's a very odd way to work out parental issues.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 05:26:23 AM »
Circumcising males as children lowers the risk of penile cancer.

And, it's done eight days after a boy is born to minimize pain and because (if I remember correctly) a baby boy's blood then has the ability to clot.

Circumcising girls is genital mutilation because it has no purpose or benefit beyond reinforcing whatever position certain cultures feel women should be in.

Those who do that think that, if a woman has no clitoris, she gets no pleasure from sex and thus won't whore around the village.

And, it's done to teenage girls, under the most unsanitary conditions imaginable.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 05:32:49 AM »
And, it's done eight days after a boy is born to minimize pain and because (if I remember correctly) a baby boy's blood then has the ability to clot.

Those who do that think that, if a woman has no clitoris, she gets no pleasure from sex and thus won't whore around the village.

And, it's done to teenage girls, under the most unsanitary conditions imaginable.

Not disagreeing but we don't have the right to impose rules against clitoral mutilation on other countries. Any sanctions done should be equal and places with oil, resources or advantageous locations for bases shouldn't get free passes.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:00 AM »
Not disagreeing but we don't have the right to impose rules against clitoral mutilation on other countries. Any sanctions done should be equal and places with oil, resources or advantageous locations for bases shouldn't get free passes.

I get what you're saying. I simply piggybacked on your post, in response to the silliness about circumision being a crime. For the record, there's only ONE type of circumcision. And, it's performed on MALES, not females.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 07:10:54 AM »
Fuck off anybody with that genital mutilation bullshit.  I'm glad my parents told the doctor to cut mine!  Foreskin is ugly...I'm glad I'm circumsized. 

It's a totally different issue with girls...

Body is right...abortions are some crazy operation.  If it's within a certain time frame then people can come up with the money.  No tax dollars for abortions!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 07:37:49 AM »
Circumcision: Right of the Parents (none of the governments fucking business)
Abortion: Right of the Mother (none of the governments fucking business)

Hope this helps
S

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 07:43:12 AM »
MASS.    huge supporting state of abortion,and some want tax money funding it, but wanna make circumcision illegal and punishable by 14 years prison
CALI.  wants to ban cussing ,,but legalize pot

what the fuck is wrong with these people comming up with this shit??  Shit falling from my ass has more common sense than these fucking idiots.  
Liberals are in charge man... Get them in charge and they want to ban this ban that... But they are champions for civil liberties don't u know? Bush's wire taps that saved the Brooklyn Bridge from being attacked in 2002 was an outrage... How DARE he! SAYS the American Criminal Liberties Union. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 08:09:43 AM »

Hope this helps

Circumcision doesn't kill a baby; abortion does. Hope THAT helps.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »
Circumcision doesn't kill a baby; abortion does. Hope THAT helps.

Abortion is wrong, I'm personally against it.

Although I do realize that I definitely can't decide if Abortion is right or wrong for others, and I realize how wrong it would be to try and impose my personal beliefs on another person.
S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 08:20:05 AM »

Hope this helps

We agree again.  :o

Maybe it's because I'm heterosexual (an oddity on Getbig) but I couldn't care less about another man's penis. But maybe that's just me.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 08:21:52 AM »
We agree again.  :o

Maybe it's because I'm heterosexual (an oddity on Getbig) but I couldn't care less about another man's penis. But maybe that's just me.

Exactly!

haha
S

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »
Government just needs to but the fuck out, if a parent want so circumsize there kid thats there right, and I would rather a woman who knows she will not be mother get an abortion rather than just be a leach on society, Abortions are cheap, so for the people who whine and complain that the gov should pay for it,  grow up, take some responsibility, be an adult, you were adult enough to spread your legs and the guy was adult enough to put it in there. You can also be adult enough to deal with it without big brother..... 

Hey heres an idea  if you know you dont even have enough money to pay for an abortion,  maybe you shouldnt be fucking anyway rather try getting off your ass and looking for a job.    I dont take part in things that if the worst were to happen I couldnt fix or deal with,  Thats part of being a GROWN UP !!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:58 AM »
Government just needs to but the fuck out, if a parent want so circumsize there kid thats there right, and I would rather a woman who knows she will not be mother get an abortion rather than just be a leach on society, Abortions are cheap, so for the people who whine and complain that the gov should pay for it,  grow up, take some responsibility, be an adult, you were adult enough to spread your legs and the guy was adult enough to put it in there. You can also be adult enough to deal with it without big brother..... 

Hey heres an idea  if you know you dont even have enough money to pay for an abortion,  maybe you shouldnt be fucking anyway rather try getting off your ass and looking for a job.    I dont take part in things that if the worst were to happen I couldnt fix or deal with,  Thats part of being a GROWN UP !!!

Good Solid Post!  ;D
S

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 10:01:28 AM »
Thanks eye,  until people take personal responsibility we will always continue in this downward spiral no matter what the government tries to do ,  its funny people say they want government out of there lives but when that actually happens look at all the people that cry and piss and moan because they then have to be accountable and responsible for things.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 10:04:07 AM »
Thanks eye,  until people take personal responsibility we will always continue in this downward spiral no matter what the government tries to do ,  its funny people say they want government out of there lives but when that actually happens look at all the people that cry and piss and moan because they then have to be accountable and responsible for things.

Yes!  Watched "House of Cards" yesterday on CNBC, all these people crying about getting screwed on their mortgages, like the government didn't baby sit the poor bastards well enough...  ::)
S

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »
i dont feel sorry for them,  maybe they shouldnt have bought a half mil dollar house on a 100k salary and 3 cars. people need to learn to live within their means and they wouldnt need their hands held when the economy get bad

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
And if you know you are a broke ass and dont want to work and are gona be a lazy ass  then for god sake dont start popping kids out every nine months

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »
Lead it to a member like Jag who has pancake batter instead of brain matter to bring up female circumcision as a comparison to male circumcision.

One completely erases female sexual feeling, the other has no effect on male sexual feeling. One has absolutely no medical value and only has the purpose of mutilating and subjugating females, while the other protects against STD's and helps promote better hygiene for men. One is part of a barbaric ritual practiced by fundamentalist Muslims and primitive tribes in Africa, while the other is practiced the world over by civilized people. In both cases, the parents make the decision-- but only in the case of male circumcision should the parents be given the option.

Hope this helps.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
george,  nothing can help jag...  :'(

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »
It's pretty simple really:

Circumcision is an immoral (and unnecessary) act performed against a fully-formed human being fully capable of feeling pain. (Circumcision is already classified as genital mutilation in Sweden, and punishable as such: 15 years).

Abortion (early-term) is not necessarily an immoral act performed against human cells before the brain-stem forms and before the embryo/foetus is capable of feeling pain in a human way, or capable of human suffering.

Thats the atheist viewpoint.

Before the anti-atheist assumptions begin:

Do I think abortion is a good idea...?
Not if the woman will be psychologically damaged by it. If the woman is capable of it (emotionally) and no infliction of human suffering is involved... it's none of my business, so I don't mind what other people choose to do with their own bodies.  

Do I agree with late-term or partial birth abortion...?
No. If there is deliberate infliction of human suffering against an innocent human being I find that abhorrent. Similarly, termination of a viable human being is similarly abhorrent to me, even if there is no direct suffering involved (anaesthetic used).

But I also feel the father should have some say in such a decision.

I'm very interested in this debate, but only because I find the pro-life argument so incomprehensible.

Why are the very same people so interested in the right-to-life of microscopic cells (albeit human cells), so willing to send fully grown humans to war...? And so inured... so indifferent to the suffering of their fellow viable human beings?

Just baffles me.

The Luke    

Hey jackass,nothing looks goofier then a headless horseman.Dicks look goofy as hell without circumcision.Plus its dirty as fuck with no circumcision.Its the parents decision!!!!!!!!!!!

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
not if the libs can help it,  they want to control everything, except for abortion,  that is the only choice they think people should have

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 03:05:34 PM »
Hey jackass,nothing looks goofier then a headless horseman.Dicks look goofy as hell without circumcision.Plus its dirty as fuck with no circumcision.Its the parents decision!!!!!!!!!!!

It reduces sensation.

I consider it to be a form of genital mutilation... but consider what that kind of pain does to the brain of a newborn child. Cortisol has been shown to damage IQ; emotional stability and is linked to depression in later life.

Why do that to a child?

Could this be the reason why Americans are characterised as aggressive confrontational assholes?

The Luke

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »
It reduces sensation.

I consider it to be a form of genital mutilation... but consider what that kind of pain does to the brain of a newborn child. Cortisol has been shown to damage IQ; emotional stability and is linked to depression in later life.

Why do that to a child?

Could this be the reason why Americans are characterised as aggressive confrontational assholes?

The Luke

I can't help but like you, because you make me lol  :)
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 03:50:18 PM »

The Luke

Uh...actually that's a moniker you Irish proudly carry.  Drunk, confrontational, combative...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2010, 03:51:50 PM »
Uh...actually that's a moniker you Irish proudly carry.  Drunk, confrontational, combative...

You mean American Irish.... who are circumcised.

The Luke