Author Topic: wow, just wow, words cant really describe  (Read 4173 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
wow, just wow, words cant really describe
« on: March 04, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »
MASS.    huge supporting state of abortion,and some want tax money funding it, but wanna make circumcision illegal and punishable by 14 years prison
CALI.  wants to ban cussing ,,but legalize pot

what the fuck is wrong with these people comming up with this shit??  Shit falling from my ass has more common sense than these fucking idiots.  

newmom

Re: wow, just wow, words cant really describe
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »
[quote author=BodyProSite link=topic=323001.msg4580595#msg4580595 date=1267746413

what the fuck is wrong with these people comming up with this shit??  Shit that falls from my ass has more common sense than these fucking idiots. 
[/quote]

LMAO that is a great analogy

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
They are going to try to push this big brother bullshit until people tell them to go pound sand up their ass.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
It's pretty simple really:

Circumcision is an immoral (and unnecessary) act performed against a fully-formed human being fully capable of feeling pain. (Circumcision is already classified as genital mutilation in Sweden, and punishable as such: 15 years).

Abortion (early-term) is not necessarily an immoral act performed against human cells before the brain-stem forms and before the embryo/foetus is capable of feeling pain in a human way, or capable of human suffering.

Thats the atheist viewpoint.

Before the anti-atheist assumptions begin:

Do I think abortion is a good idea...?
Not if the woman will be psychologically damaged by it. If the woman is capable of it (emotionally) and no infliction of human suffering is involved... it's none of my business, so I don't mind what other people choose to do with their own bodies.  

Do I agree with late-term or partial birth abortion...?
No. If there is deliberate infliction of human suffering against an innocent human being I find that abhorrent. Similarly, termination of a viable human being is similarly abhorrent to me, even if there is no direct suffering involved (anaesthetic used).

But I also feel the father should have some say in such a decision.

I'm very interested in this debate, but only because I find the pro-life argument so incomprehensible.

Why are the very same people so interested in the right-to-life of microscopic cells (albeit human cells), so willing to send fully grown humans to war...? And so inured... so indifferent to the suffering of their fellow viable human beings?

Just baffles me.

The Luke    

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
it is ok if you think circumcision is immoral, i think many things are immoral, but that does not mean it should be made into law and imposed on everyone,   and fuck Sweden this is America  where people are supposed to have choices with their family and their body you libs cry about freedom of abortion with the argument that its your body your choice until that argument doesn't suit you  then all the sudden its another story,  double standards  man  what would libs do without them???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
it is ok if you think circumcision is immoral, i think many things are immoral, but that does not mean it should be made into law and imposed on everyone,   and fuck Sweden this is America  where people are supposed to have choices with their family and their body you libs cry about freedom of abortion with the argument that its your body your choice until that argument doesn't suit you  then all the sudden its another story,  double standards  man  what would libs do without them???

Do you feel the same way about female circumcision?
w

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »
if parents want to then its fine,thats the thing, its the parents child not the government.  to the people that use feeling pain as the argument? are we going to make peircing ears at young age illegal too

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »
if parents want to then its fine,thats the thing, its the parents child not the government.  to the people that use feeling pain as the argument? are we going to make peircing ears at young age illegal too

are you against abortion?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 07:08:29 PM »

here's my position on the matter:

If an adult male wants to get circmsized... let him.
If an adult female wants to be circumcised, ...let her.

Otherwise... keep your F-ing knives away from their private parts.  >:(
w

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »
no I am not against abortion, I believe that it is the woman's right, i applaud a woman that can swallow her pride and do that, rather than bring a child into this word knowing that she cant provide for it or be a good parent , i think more women should. I dont think insurance or some sorta public funding should pick the bill up though.  as a woman if you opened your legs you can pay for it, as a guy if you were to lazy to use protection or take measures to keep it from happening he can pay for it.

newmom

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »
no I am not against abortion, I believe that it is the woman's right, i applaud a woman that can swallow her pride and do that, rather than bring a child into this word knowing that she cant provide for it or be a good parent , i think more women should. I dont think insurance or some sorta public funding should pick the bill up though.  as a woman if you opened your legs you can pay for it, as a guy if you were to lazy to use protection or take measures to keep it from happening he can pay for it.

BRAVO

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 07:15:15 PM »

...and if either one of them can't pay for it... the state (YOU) could end up paying for it for the next 18 yrs, provided it stays out of trouble. most likely though for the rest of it's life as the tax payer (YOU) end up paying for 3 square meals a day, a bed, health care, and the guards to keep him locked up.
w

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »
jag  i know a guy who got  cut as an adult and it screwed his shit up perminently,  he wishes his parents had done it when he was born. there is way way greater chance of things going wrong doing it as an adult. some may disagree thats fine, but it isnt right to take the option away completly, if people disagree they have a choice to not do it to there kid, simple as that

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
abortions in texas are less than 500 dollars seriously there is a place down the road from one of my stores that do it for 359,  get a fucking part time cash job, ask family, collect money off the ground, its not like its 5000

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »

Double standards are on both sides.  Repubs claim they want small govt. and want the govt. out of peoples lives but hey lets go after people who smoke weed.  Lets set up roadblocks and stop every single car to find out who may have been drinking.  STFU with your BS. Double standards, man what would conservatives do without them?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 07:21:41 PM »
jag  i know a guy who got  cut as an adult and it screwed his shit up perminently,  he wishes his parents had done it when he was born. there is way way greater chance of things going wrong doing it as an adult. some may disagree thats fine, but it isnt right to take the option away completly, if people disagree they have a choice to not do it to there kid, simple as that

What's the problem with informed consent?

The option is not being taken away completely. The option is still there.

the kid has no choice in the matter about a decision that will permanently change their body.
it's a decision made for them, that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives. Children may be little but they do have rights, ...and those rights should be respected. we're not talking life & death, we're talking custom & tradition. For the alteration / mutilation of something so private and so personal, full informed consent should be in order.
w

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 07:26:27 PM »
how do u get informed consent from a new born?  the parents are to do what is best and if they think its best its there right, and yes you are right the option is there but if you choose one you face 14 years maybe in prison hmmm  wow way to keep your rights,  and dip shit i never said the right doesnt have double standards, clearly you havent read much from me, i have openly said there are shit ploitics from both sides, but since you are in the mood for pointing out double standards would you like to talk about all the ones that the left wing media seems to overlook

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 07:31:00 PM »
would you like to talk about how the pods bammer said 4 years ago that to pass something on a 51 vote majority is no way to govern and will be inefficient, and now look what that fucking lieing pos is trying to do, kinda like how g.b. sr lied about not raising taxes.  see i can point them out on both sides cause i am not blinded by one party unlike yourself how is completely fucking blinded by bammer and his admin of lieing communists ,  i will gladly talk about republicans that have lied, but on that same note  dont overlook the libs and act like they are sweet and perfect

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »
how do u get informed consent from a new born? 

you can't. that's my very point!

the parents are to do what is best and if they think its best its there right,

Again, this is not life & death, this is ceremonial custom & tradition. Hardly IMO a justification for the mutilation of an innocent.

and yes you are right the option is there but if you choose one you face 14 years maybe in prison hmmm  wow way to keep your rights,  and dip shit i never said the right doesnt have double standards, clearly you havent read much from me, i have openly said there are shit ploitics from both sides, but since you are in the mood for pointing out double standards would you like to talk about all the ones that the left wing media seems to overlook

You see, this is why some people should never be engaged in any sort of a discussion.
Who was talking left & right. Was there any mention of partisan politics, ...but nooooo, as usual, a simpleminded simpleton meltdowns, and goes into reptillian mode and starts screaming left & right.

You sir are too stupid and too ill equipped to have any sort of a civil intelligent discussion with. *plonk*
w

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »
yes and when a new born cant because its a new born it is then up to the parent to do what they think is best , not the government tell them what they can and cant do and i didnt bring left and right up, that was a reply to xp  maybe you should not be calling people simpletons and read all the threads

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 02:42:49 AM »
Sorry BodyPro.  I get so used to seeing these threads praising Palin and the repubs and dissing Libs and dems. Like you,  I am not happy with either party.  Neither one will fix the mess we are in.  Their hooks are far too deep into agendas that only benefit the few people who make the laws. It's all about side deals anymore.  They all tell people what they want to hear only to fuck us over time and time again.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 05:09:15 AM »
Circumcising males as children lowers the risk of penile cancer.

Circumcising girls is genital mutilation because it has no purpose or benefit beyond reinforcing whatever position certain cultures feel women should be in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 05:12:08 AM »
Circumcising males as children lowers the risk of penile cancer.

Circumcising girls is genital mutilation because it has no purpose or benefit beyond reinforcing whatever position certain cultures feel women should be in.

Dont confuse some of these people with reality Kaje. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 05:15:39 AM »
Dont confuse some of these people with reality Kaje. 

I've read about guys stretching their skin (with some apparatus) so they can have foreskins again.

newmom

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 05:19:58 AM »
I've read about guys stretching their skin (with some apparatus) so they can have foreskins again.

ewwwwwwwww why