Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Phil Heaths music - is it racist?  (Read 29971 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Arnold Classic - Phil Heaths music - is it racist?
« on: March 07, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »
Listen to some of the lyrics from the song 'run this town' by jay-z which phil heath used as his posing music for the 2010 arnold.

"Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all black tees on
All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything
And our girls are blackbirds
Ridin' with they dillingers"

Why does the ifbb allow blatant racism to be displayed at their shows?  Did this covert racism cost phil the title?  God willing, the racist phil heath will never win another pro show.
I dont like twinks.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: PHIL HEATH RACIST POSING MUSIC AT THE ARNOLD
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »
P.H. IS IDIOT! SIMPLE!

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 09:43:13 AM »
Listen to some of the lyrics from the song 'run this town' by jay-z which phil heath used as his posing music for the 2010 arnold.

Took the words out of my mouth, I hate that song, Pure fucking racist,

But its OK because hes black. Fucking pathetic.

I even though about starting a thread like thi,s might do it on rx insted then lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 09:47:24 AM »

"Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all black tees on
All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything

Why does the ifbb allow blatant racism to be displayed at their shows?  Did this covert racism cost phil the title?  God willing, the racist phil heath will never win another pro show.

you grasping at straws, because before it was white tees and white on white Benzes. Besides, Jay and Beyonce and Phil ar light skin Negroes. Also, in the UK they call females "birds", so a black chick would be a "Blackbird", a black card is...well chances are you'll never make enough to use one.

AC, a Mexican shouldn't be crying about racism or using the word "black" okay brown man? Plus, Phil pick the song "Run This City" for a reason, to make a statement about the Arnold...

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 09:49:14 AM »
The song might be racist, but everyone knows that Branch got picked because he was white. They didn't want the top three to be all black.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 09:50:08 AM »
you grasping at straws, because before it was white tees and white on white Benzes. Besides, Jay and Beyonce and Phil ar light skin Negroes. Also, in the UK they call females "birds", so a black chick would be a "Blackbird", a black card is...well chances are you'll never make enough to use one.

AC, a Mexican shouldn't be crying about racism or using the word "black" okay brown man? Plus, Phil pick the song "Run This City" for a reason, to make a statement about the Arnold...

So Parker you can honestly say that if a rock band released a song with the exact same lyrcis, but replace all black's with whites in the words, that nobdy would find it racist?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 10:01:42 AM »
So Parker you can honestly say that if a rock band released a song with the exact same lyrcis, but replace all black's with whites in the words, that nobdy would find it racist?
Rock was started by black people. And as I said before, there was this push yrs ago about guys in white tees, that was all rappers talked about. Rick Ross talking about a BMW 745i white on white.

Jay has grown up now, and a black dude talking about wearing black tees, having a black card (do you know what one is?),  ain't racist...shit Goth wear all black, black lipstick, if they could they would paint the sky black.

And I wouldn't care that a white rock band did it, becaus as I stated about the white tees, and besides, The Beatles before they blew up were doing covers of black music.

Also, why dosnt someone post All the the lyrics to the song...I guess when black folk are talking abut killing one another, that is not alarming...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 10:04:04 AM »
I guess when black folk are talking abut killing one another, that is not alarming...

Why doesn't the black community do something about it then?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 10:08:28 AM »

Reminds me of the story a while back at Jay z's after party were ONLY black people were allowed into the vip area.

Hes not racist at all   ::) ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »
Rock was started by black people. And as I said before, there was this push yrs ago about guys in white tees, that was all rappers talked about. Rick Ross talking about a BMW 745i white on white.

Jay has grown up now, and a black dude talking about wearing black tees, having a black card (do you know what one is?),  ain't racist...shit Goth wear all black, black lipstick, if they could they would paint the sky black.

And I wouldn't care that a white rock band did it, becaus as I stated about the white tees, and besides, The Beatles before they blew up were doing covers of black music.

Also, why dosnt someone post All the the lyrics to the song...I guess when black folk are talking abut killing one another, that is not alarming...

I didn't ask if Elvis stole the brotha's music,.... and I didn't ask if you would care personally, I'm saying that if a major white rock band released a song today with those lyrics, replacing black with white, they would get crucified.  Masking it with the white tee's bullshit, is just that, bullshit.  Everybody knows he meant.   

I heard on the radio the other day a black guy saying that blacks should frequent black owned businesses, and people nod their head and it's ok.  Let a white guy say the same thing about white businesses and he would have the NAACP and Sharpton on his doorstep tomorow.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »
Every time an African-American bodybuilders comes out, you don't even have to ponder what type of music will be played.
X

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
the most retarded thread of life

Jay Z ..Off That BP3

This ain't black vs white, my guy we off that
Please tell Bill O'Reilly to fall back
Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my balls
This 2010 not 1864
Yeah we come so far
So I drive around town hard top and its off
And my tribeca loft with my high brow Art and my high yellow broad
And my dark skin sis and my best white mate say whats up to Chris
Hows that for a mix
Got a black president, got green presidents
Blue prints in my white iPod
Black diamonds in my Jesus piece, my God
We ain't tripping off that
This is a Benetton ad, guy betta fault that

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »
I didn't ask if Elvis stole the brotha's music,.... and I didn't ask if you would care personally, I'm saying that if a major white rock band released a song today with those lyrics, replacing black with white, they would get crucified.  Masking it with the white tee's bullshit, is just that, bullshit.  Everybody knows he meant.   

I heard on the radio the other day a black guy saying that blacks should frequent black owned businesses, and people nod their head and it's ok.  Let a white guy say the same thing about white businesses and he would have the NAACP and Sharpton on his doorstep tomorow.

how did nc do against duke last night...i missed the game...was it close

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »
where the f##k this thread came from?  

1. phil best friend is jay who hooks him up with excess posing jobs.
2. phil married a blk woman  ::)
3. no ebonics from phil
4. think phils mom maybe white?
5. phil live in whitebread hell hole "that state i cant stand"  

where the hell this thread came from?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 10:14:45 AM »
the most retarded thread of life

Jay Z ..Off That BP3

This ain't black vs white, my guy we off that
Please tell Bill O'Reilly to fall back
Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my balls
This 2010 not 1864
Yeah we come so far
So I drive around town hard top and its off
And my tribeca loft with my high brow Art and my high yellow broad
And my dark skin sis and my best white mate say whats up to Chris
Hows that for a mix
Got a black president, got green presidents
Blue prints in my white iPod
Black diamonds in my Jesus piece, my God
We ain't tripping off that
This is a Benetton ad, guy betta fault that
You in SoCal still?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 10:15:08 AM »
how did nc do against duke last night...i missed the game...was it close

Damn, man, kick a brotha while he's down much?   :'(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Shit thread. Really disgusted by all the rascism on gb lately.

But you are a blatant homo, we all saw the facebook pics, so nobody cares about your opinion.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »

"Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all black tees on
All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything

Why does the ifbb allow blatant racism to be displayed at their shows?  Did this covert racism cost phil the title?  God willing, the racist phil heath will never win another pro show.

Lol, you're silly guy  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
But you are a blatant homo, we all saw the facebook pics, so nobody cares about your opinion.
The Stoppa bringing the truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 10:25:06 AM »

Look, I'll go off the he second paragraph. Ya'll want black folk to stop acting a fool, stop killing and stop drug dealin? Then taking pride in ones self and community and businesses is the first step. A lot of black businesses don't get the support they need, because black folk love to go to other people, a inferior complex we have... Other people's stores are better. Have you ever gone into a black haircare store? Many are run by Koreans, when we try to do it, we often don't support those businesses. You only listen with your ears not your mind.

As I said the keys for the black community to do better, are to support one another, stop stabbing mofos in the back, education, and supporting your businesses. Jewish people do it, Koreans, Latinos, Chinese do it as well.

And I sincerely doubt Jay Z said only black were allowed in VIP, maybe someone SAW that there were only black people in VIP. if ya'll knew who Steve Stoute is, you'd know that he's the one that had Jay to market himself to the world outside of the urban market, meaning making Urban or black cool. Selling street gear to white america.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 10:28:24 AM »
Shit thread. Really disgusted by all the rascism on gb lately.

Don't fret. It's usually the ones that feel worst about themselves that feel the need to eff with everyone and everything else. I don't even know why Park bothers to debate with them, but bless his heart. :)
Almost always, yes.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
I dont think phil thinks its racist though and didn't pick it on purpose or something.

I however think the song Is racist,

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
Look, I'll go off the he second paragraph. Ya'll want black folk to stop acting a fool, stop killing and stop drug dealin? Then taking pride in ones self and community and businesses is the first step. A lot of black businesses don't get the support they need, because black folk love to go to other people, a inferior complex we have... Other people's stores are better. Have you ever gone into a black haircare store? Many are run by Koreans, when we try to do it, we often don't support those businesses. You only listen with your ears not your mind.

As I said the keys for the black community to do better, are to support one another, stop stabbing mofos in the back, education, and supporting your businesses. Jewish people do it, Koreans, Latinos, Chinese do it as well.

I didn't mention the VIP, I don't even know what that is about.  So I won't even comment on it.

I think rather than follow Koreans, Lations, etc... how about follow white shoppers who just go to the place that best suits their needs and has a decent price.  All joking aside, I have NEVER ran into a white person who commented that you should "go to such and such cause a white guy owns it" BUT it is most often whites who get labeled as racists. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
Jay Z might be light skinned but those lips and that nose scream CONGO

Easy there, Strom.

What's with the anti-black bashing as of late?

Gone KKK on us bro? 8)
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »
Easy there, Strom.

What's with the anti-black bashing as of late?

Gone KKK on us bro? 8)

Wiggs has always hated the black man, nothing new there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!