Author Topic: Living in London (gangs etc)  (Read 11437 times)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
Living in London (gangs etc)
« on: March 08, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »
I am thinking about going there for a longer period.
I have just seen the video below. Is it really that bad in this city?  ???

I googled it and learned that there are only a few boroughs where I don't get stabbed at broad daylight. Of course these are the one where I could rent a studio for hundreds of pounds per week...
Any secret tip on a cheaper, but quiet and friendly suburban area?

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Living in London (gangs etc)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:32 PM »
The Russians run London.

They've taken over the drugs/clubs etc

Ex KGB guys. They've got the money and the power.

They laugh at how easy it was to get a hold of this city.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
The Russians run London.

They've taken over the drugs/clubs etc

Ex KGB guys. They've got the money and the power.

They laugh at how easy it was to get a hold of this city.

The guys in the video don't seem to be ex KGB guys rather young idiots with nothing to do but make trouble.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 01:02:37 PM »
The guys in the video don't seem to be ex KGB guys rather young idiots with nothing to do but make trouble.

exactly it's mostly the niggaz in london,i was there...the pakis are friendly

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 01:03:33 PM »
I really don't like English people at all...  :-X

Dirty obese mother fuckers living in shitty little houses like rodents, rioting over a kids game (soccer) and generally just being little bitches to their queen.

Did I mention that they stink...
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 01:06:34 PM »
I really don't like English people at all...  :-X

Dirty obese mother fuckers living in shitty little houses like rodents, rioting over a kids game (soccer) and generally just being little bitches to their queen.

Did I mention that they stink...

Sorry, that was wrong of me...  I forgot to mention all the ugly English bastards that are malnourished...
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »
Sorry, that was wrong of me...  I forgot to mention all the ugly English bastards that are malnourished...

retard  ::)
T

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »
I'll admit it, the United States is full of dumb mother fuckers walking around excited about their next gigantic meal.  The English make us look intelligent and fit though...
S

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 01:12:19 PM »
I'll admit it, the United States is full of dumb mother fuckers walking around excited about their next gigantic meal.  The English make us look intelligent and fit though...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 01:13:31 PM »

Good post, except for the fact that England shouldn't be considered part of Europe.  The English are more disgusting than Americans in every way.  :)
S

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
Good post, except for the fact that England shouldn't be considered part of Europe.  The English are more disgusting than Americans in every way.  :)

English culture is abysmal, this coming from someone born there no less.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »
not true,

english people have one great thing going over US people - they arent so fake .

I mean, I am portuguese and I loook at brazilians like english look at americans and I see a common american (as in continent) character trait which is fake friendliness. I'd rather get some rude truths than some forced smiles and bright hellos from people who dont give a shit about you.

It must be a longitudinal effect yet to be discovered by the best minds in science as you cross the atlantic the bulshit hormone levels start to rise

As for gangs in london ur about 1/1000000.. as likely to get killed in london as in any major US city.

Shit even their teeth are not as bad as americans portray it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »
not true,

english people have one great thing going over US people - they arent so fake .

I mean, I am portuguese and I loook at brazilians like english look at americans and I see a common american (as in continent) character trait which is fake friendliness. I'd rather get some rude truths than some forced smiles and bright hellos from people who dont give a shit about you.

It must be a longitudinal effect yet to be discovered by the best minds in science as you cross the atlantic the bulshit hormone levels start to rise

As for gangs in london ur about 1/1000000.. as likely to get killed in london as in any major US city.

Shit even their teeth are not as bad as americans portray it.

Maybe you'd get a sincere smile from us if you people weren't so fucking dull....  :-\
S

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »
Isn't England much safer than the US? I thought cops don't even carry guns there, is that true? Anyways there are thugs and gangs anywhere in the world but if people can live in cities like Detroit, Baltimour and St Louise I'm sure anywhere in the UK would be fine. Even the rougher spots of London and Manchester would be like Beverly hills compared to some of the major cities in the USA and places like Compton.

Just watched the video and they say SEVERAL TEENAGERS DIED FROM VIOLENCE LAST YEAR! Wow, several! What an epidemic they have there. Hell in Toronto we have more people killed from gang violence than that. They said they were all black victims and there killers were all black too. Why is it that the blacks are doing 90% of the killing in Canada and the UK? In 2005 here in Canada it was dubbed by the papers "the summer of the gun". Out of the 75 murders in Toronto 62 were blacks killed by other blacks. Yet they still cry "racist" when they are profiled accordingly.
shotgun on the team

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »
Maybe you'd get a sincere smile from us if you people weren't so fucking dull....  :-\

shit i voted for this guy for mod because he begged me and I am already sorry

that is why i never vote in national elections , you never really know the asshole ur voting for

mrfitness81

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »
London is a very mixed city in terms of good and shitty areas, they can literally be right next to each other in comparison to somewhere like Paris where the bad areas are confined to the suburbs.

In regards to getting stabbed i wouldn't say it’s any more dangerous than any other large cities. Most of the stabbings are gang related linked to the drugs trade and turf wars ('post code wars').

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
I visited some relatives in England this Summer. A small town/village in the middle of no-where, Derbyshire.  My Uncle told me it would be (in the next few days) the site of that year's National Front rally. Can you believe it!? I wonder if MattC was a featured speaker?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 03:26:35 PM »
Europe is run by

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 03:29:13 PM »
I visited some relatives in England this Summer. A small town/village in the middle of no-where, Derbyshire.  My Uncle told me it would be (in the next few days) the site of that year's National Front rally. Can you believe it!? I wonder if MattC was a featured speaker?

Were you there for the rally? If so was there a big turn out?
shotgun on the team

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 03:29:39 PM »

If you're from England I take back everything I said!
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 03:33:59 PM »
Tony Blair was a no show I assume.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 03:34:33 PM »

I googled it and learned that there are only a few boroughs where I don't get stabbed at broad daylight. Of course these are the one where I could rent a studio for hundreds of pounds per week...

Essex

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »
Isn't England much safer than the US? I thought cops don't even carry guns there, is that true? Anyways there are thugs and gangs anywhere in the world but if people can live in cities like Detroit, Baltimour and St Louise I'm sure anywhere in the UK would be fine. Even the rougher spots of London and Manchester would be like Beverly hills compared to some of the major cities in the USA and places like Compton.

Just watched the video and they say SEVERAL TEENAGERS DIED FROM VIOLENCE LAST YEAR! Wow, several! What an epidemic they have there. Hell in Toronto we have more people killed from gang violence than that. They said they were all black victims and there killers were all black too. Why is it that the blacks are doing 90% of the killing in Canada and the UK? In 2005 here in Canada it was dubbed by the papers "the summer of the gun". Out of the 75 murders in Toronto 62 were blacks killed by other blacks. Yet they still cry "racist" when they are profiled accordingly.

Don't forget about Toronto stabbings and armed robberies where people aren't killed but seriously hurt.  I actually used to live in a small town east of Toronto in '05 and was at a club one night that was very busy. At the end of the night, a well known university football quarterback was stabbed in the neck by a toronto gang member (thug) all because of a piece of ice the football players girl had thrown that hit the thug by accident (the ice cube was meant for someone else). The football player was killed pretty fast and laid in a pool of blood in the middle of this crowded bar which quickly turned into a frantic seen. People had blood all over them and girls screaming all over the place. The thug took off immediately and later turned himself out and is now doing a life sentence for 1st degree murder.  :-\ All over a piece of ice and drunk girlfriend being stupid

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 03:39:41 PM »

west end - univ of westminster

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 03:43:04 PM »
Were you there for the rally? If so was there a big turn out?
No. I did a road trip to see other relatives in Dorset and then Norfolk. From what my Uncle told me it was a whole bunch of ado about nothing. It was held in a sympathetic farmer's field, and some windows were broken and citizens didn't like such a grouping in their area; it really came to nothing. It was an embarrassment more than anything.