Author Topic: Living in London (gangs etc)  (Read 11458 times)

Crossbow

• Getbig II
Re: Living in London (gangs etc)
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 03:29:32 PM »

Scotland yard statistics are dubious at best, they probably register about one in ten violent crimes, thank goverment corruption for these fixed figures. Even then they are shockingly bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

Worst in europe, far in excess of America.

As i previously stated, it is a cultural abyss.

So you trust the Daily Mail ?

http://www.mailwatch.co.uk/

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
I really don't like English people at all...  :-X

Dirty obese mother fuckers living in shitty little houses like rodents, rioting over a kids game (soccer) and generally just being little bitches to their queen.

Did I mention that they stink...

Haha America leads the world in obesity. Soccer is the biggest game on earth. The queen admittedly blows, but we all know it. I do currently stink, but I just had a wank.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »
So you trust the Daily Mail ?

::) ::) ::)

So you trust the home office?

Please, take a step outside. It's pretty clear that all forms of antisocial behaviour have exponentially increased in the last decade. At no point in it's history was it of any particular cultural merit, but it is no doubt worse of late.

If you are of the opinion that this country is some kind of utopia i pity you. It is and always will be the laughing stock of europe.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 03:43:57 PM »

Please, take a step outside. It's pretty clear that all forms of antisocial behaviour have exponentially increased in the last decade. At no point in it's history was it of any particular cultural merit, but it is no doubt worse of late.

If you are of the opinion that this country is some kind of utopia i pity you. It is and always has been the laughing stock of europe.

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2010, 04:03:28 PM »

Nope I don't. But I do believe that the worst places in London are less bad than the worst places in LA, Paris or New York and that you can live safely in most parts of London as long as you're reasonable in your choice of neighbourhood and company.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »
Nope I don't. But I do believe that the worst places in London are less bad than the worst places in LA, Paris or New York and that you can live safely in most parts of London as long as you're reasonable in your choice of neighbourhood and company.

It's debatable, i don't really differentiate between bad an bad. The quality of life in and around the major english cities is very low and it is proliferating outward unfortunately.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
I am thinking about going there for a longer period.
I have just seen the video below. Is it really that bad in this city?  ???

I googled it and learned that there are only a few boroughs where I don't get stabbed at broad daylight. Of course these are the one where I could rent a studio for hundreds of pounds per week...
Any secret tip on a cheaper, but quiet and friendly suburban area?

The most intelligent black beings on that clip are the ravens at 2:15.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »

Scotland yard statistics are dubious at best, they probably register about one in ten violent crimes, thank goverment corruption for these fixed figures. Even then they are shockingly bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

Worst in europe, far in excess of America.

As i previously stated, it is a cultural abyss.

So we are supposed to believe you and one article posted by you over the statistics of Scotland yard? ::) Ok there buddy. The cops in England don't even carry guns. Who gives a shit about fist fights, that shouldn't count as a violent crime. Maybe if you inlcude minor assaults England ranks high but when you count the murders England is very low. How many murders does London have an average per year? Then look at how many happen annually in Detroit, St Louis and Baltimore.
shotgun on the team

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:00 PM »
So he would get the real London experience and meet charming, "cor blimey, guv" salt of the earth types.

I've lived in London practically all my life and I've never met one.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »

So we are supposed to believe you and one article posted by you over the statistics of Scotland yard? ::) Ok there buddy. The cops in England don't even carry guns. Who gives a shit about fist fights, that shouldn't count as a violent crime. Maybe if you inlcude minor assaults England ranks high but when you count the murders England is very low. How many murders does London have an average per year? Then look at how many happen annually in Detroit, St Louis and Baltimore.

Being physically attacked should not count as violent crime?  ::) ::) ::)

There is zero point in having a debate with someone who would say something so imbecilic.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

Being physically attacked should not count as violent crime?  ::) ::) ::)

There is zero point in having a debate with someone who would say something so imbecilic.

A fist fight between a couple drunk guys should not be in the same class as a homicide. You seem to be grouping them together.

You are the imbecile if you think London or anywhere in the UK for that matter is anywhere close to as violent as the American cities I mentioned.
Again you ask us to dismiss the data from Scotland Yard (what would be there motive to lie) and take your word for it, but clearly I'm the imbicile ::)

Nevertheless I agree with you about England being a filthy place to live.
shotgun on the team

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »
Haha America leads the world in obesity. Soccer is the biggest game on earth. The queen admittedly blows, but we all know it. I do currently stink, but I just had a wank.

hahahahahahahahahah

;D
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2010, 03:42:51 AM »
Europe is run by

Nope! Europe is run by weak leftist governments that "feed" the colonization in our territory of the muslim, african scum, allied to a strengthning gay influence in our society!
S

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2010, 03:56:05 AM »
London got fucked by immigration.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 03:56:54 AM »
London looks depressing. Shit weather, ugly people, bad teeth.............fuckin paradise.  ::)
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2010, 04:52:06 AM »
London looks depressing. Shit weather, ugly people, bad teeth.............fuckin paradise.  ::)
I have never desired to go there for the same reasons.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2010, 09:50:44 AM »
The tube was a fantastic way to get around and the city is certainly walkable (particularly between tube stations).  Less fat people too.  Public railway doesn't work in most US cities because they are so spread out...and the fact that it attracts too many low lives who harass and rob people.  I didn't gather that from the London underground.  I felt safer in London than I did in most big inner cities in the US.

That said, I think the influx of low income, low educated immigrants has probably made the city worse than it would be otherwise, still I really enjoyed my time there.  Very cool to see that they preserve so many old buildings, palaces, churches, historical landmarks, etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »
The tube was a fantastic way to get around and the city is certainly walkable (particularly between tube stations).  Less fat people too.  Public railway doesn't work in most US cities because they are so spread out...and the fact that it attracts too many low lives who harass and rob people.  I didn't gather that from the London underground.  I felt safer in London than I did in most big inner cities in the US.

That said, I think the influx of low income, low educated immigrants has probably made the city worse than it would be otherwise, still I really enjoyed my time there.  Very cool to see that they preserve so many old buildings, palaces, churches, historical landmarks, etc.
So true. Taking the tube from, say, Hyde Park, and then coming up to see St. Paul's right in front of you is staggering. If you even just look at all the tube stops, each name means something - ie. a book title, a movie, an character in literature. We in the West only know these names through indirect reference, but in London these names are real, history. Makes you think.   

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »
Rumor is that a lot a britt politicans a terrorist loving homos with chopped off wangs

Please tell me that wasn't supposed to be an insult?!

I can assure you most of us Britts would agree with you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2010, 10:58:47 AM »
Please tell me that wasn't supposed to be an insult?!

I can assure you most of us Britts would agree with you.
I've always liked the irony that there is, like, 200+ cctv cameras within 500m of Orwell's London house. Even he would do a *facepalm*  

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »
I've lived in London all my life and I can confirm the depravity and shithole(ness) of this place. I live in Finchley Road which is all white, nice and close to any area that's worth living in London. Anything, anywhere south of the river Thames is not worth going. Full of queers and blacks which brings down the whole tone of the place. London is full of disgusting little birdcage-like houses which is FAR more expensive than your average American house. I might take flak for this but the (white) Europeans that immigrated here brings it up for me a bit. The Asian and Africans who live south of the city turns it into Islamabad or Nairobi where they're usually from.
London does have a wicked night life if you know where to go. Slamming this place is one thing, but it's the best place to live in England. Any smaller town is usually stack with decrepit town centres, inbred teenagers sitting around on stolen peddle bikes with pasty faces and ear studs, just generally being a fucking nuisance. The Southwest of the county is still lovely, leafy and white and completely worth visiting. However, you have to deal with narrow-minded small town mentalities. It's usually families that can trace their roots back 20000000000000 years to within a square mile of where they live. The whole ancestry has also never been outside that square mile so they know fuck all of life and the real world outside their little closed communities. One can also not help but notice the uncanny resemblance everyone in the town shares with each other. Almost like they all share the same father.

The English language doesn't allow me strong and enough adjectives describing the North of the country and the industrial drunken wastelands it is. That used to be true blue heartland, until football and drink replaced the culture it once had. Now they're all on the dole (benefits) or work in factories (like father like son) reading tabloids, idolising scratch-an-sniff armpit celebs  and drinking away whatever little they earn in railway pubs.

If you all want to know more about England, just ask. Always happy to teach unsuspecting people about this muddy island.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »

Soon they will be all gone and living in Australia. 5 years ago my department (tiny one, granted) had 20 blokes. 18 of those now live in Australia. They're coming.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »
i like where this thread is going..........
175lbs by 31st July

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
London is a fucking shithole that is full of cockney gobshites that cant pronounce their r's or th's; a burgeoning feral underclass; hordes of vile Somalians and a smug, Guardian reading white middleclass.

However, in answer to the OP's question, I would look at renting somewhere in Canning Town, Barking or Dagenham. All are cheap and you will get to have an authentic experience of living in London.

Oh dear God and Allah.

Canning Town?

Barking?

Dagenham?

Do not listen to this man. It's only authentic if you're interested living between criminals, blacks, druggies and dealers.

If you want something that's not too snooty and not too trashy I suggest checking the outer edges of the Northern or Metropolitan Line.