Author Topic: Sherief Benches Twice his Bodyweight, Owns Mossel  (Read 16440 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Sherief Benches Twice his Bodyweight, Owns Mossel
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2010, 11:50:41 PM »
i have a better physique now than then.. and either now or then my physique is better than yours ;D

Geez, give it a rest already Sherif....It's the same exact shit with you over and over and over and over.

I figured this last time, when the entire board was laughing at your ridiculous comparison pics that YOU PUT UP...you might get the message and STFU already.

And please don't tell me "it's all in fun"  it's stupid at this point, not funny.

Everyone that reads your posts does this... ::), not this  ;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2010, 01:13:24 AM »
I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a bomb to go off in that first video.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2010, 01:15:23 AM »
gosh... a threadtopic with my name in it... seems like i own someones mind...

ironically you are the owned here after not believing i had done this lift :-\.. but i agree with you it's a big honour for someone like you when a great guy like bobs just mentions his name!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2010, 01:16:05 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2010, 01:20:48 AM »
Geez, give it a rest already Sherif....It's the same exact shit with you over and over and over and over.

I figured this last time, when the entire board was laughing at your ridiculous comparison pics that YOU PUT UP...you might get the message and STFU already.

And please don't tell me "it's all in fun"  it's stupid at this point, not funny.

Everyone that reads your posts does this... ::), not this  ;D

frankly speaking i seriously believe i have a better physique (bb wise) especially after seeing your droopy SMALL chest.. and in case you reach my BF% i am sure your big arms will not be that big..

and when you compared yourself to nasser all GB did this ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2010, 01:27:08 AM »
::)

Yes or no? ???

I haven't followed your posts closely so can't remember what you've said previously.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2010, 01:41:42 AM »
Yes or no? ???

I haven't followed your posts closely so can't remember what you've said previously.

believe it or not i can be considered supplements free also!!.. yes i tried creatine and amino acids before but only few times as trials in my 15 years of training!!.. as for drugs i swear i never even saw them before!..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2010, 01:50:14 AM »
believe it or not i can be considered supplements free also!!.. yes i tried creatine and amino acids before but only few times as trials in my 15 years of training!!.. as for drugs i swear i never even saw them before!..

Ok. What country are you in?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2010, 01:56:37 AM »
Ok. What country are you in?

egypt the mother of the world!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2010, 07:54:59 AM »
frankly speaking i seriously believe i have a better physique (bb wise) especially after seeing your droopy SMALL chest.. and in case you reach my BF% i am sure your big arms will not be that big..

and when you compared yourself to nasser all GB did this ???

NO....all of GB  laughed you off the board the other night when I put up my new pic and you compared yourself to me....but it's a few days later and it's back to normal now....so you are starting your nonsense again

I've seen your pics....you are no more muscular than I am and i out weigh you by almost 100 lbs.  you have genetically visible abs, that is all...and you think you are Shawn ray because of it. you are SKINNY...not muscular.

Let's see a pic of you RIGHT NOW sherif....and see how lean you are...you keep saying "6 pack abs" but every pic you show is old.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2010, 07:58:40 AM »
NO....all of GB  laughed you off the board the other night when I put up my new pic and you compared yourself to me....but it's a few days later and it's back to normal now....so you are starting your nonsense again

I've seen your pics....you are no more muscular than I am and i out weigh you by almost 100 lbs.  you have genetically visible abs, that is all...and you think you are Shawn ray because of it. you are SKINNY...not muscular.

Let's see a pic of you RIGHT NOW sherif....and see how lean you are...you keep saying "6 pack abs" but every pic you show is old.

Love the hat, Groink  :D Good job!
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2010, 08:03:56 AM »

and if i post new pics of me TODAY or TOMORROW showing abs and good shape will you admit you are an asshole?..

since i can bench press double my weight and you OF COURSE cant do the same so logically i am more muscular than you.. dont argue this is science..

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2010, 08:11:42 AM »
Benchpressing twice your bodyweight is very very good.

Even more impressive because you did it under those circumstances.

But what is up with your squat and deadlift - it seems like you deadlift and squat the same weight you use for benchpress .. that's weird.

As for the comparison between Groink and Sherief .. sorry not even in the same league. Sherief has a good build but Groink is just way too big to be compared to him. Wish I had arms like that. As for the natural claims .. obviously they are utter bullshit. All the signs of steroid usage are there. But I don't really give a fuck .. hell I often lie about my usage as well so who am I to judge ;)

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »

since i can bench press double my weight and you OF COURSE cant do the same so logically i am more muscular than you.. dont argue this is science..

Hey you seem to be a good guy , really , but what you're saying there makes no sense at all .. since when does lifting more weight automatically means that you are more muscular ?

You should know that ..

What you could say is that in relation to your bodyweight you are a stronger benchpresser than him .. that's about it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2010, 08:15:58 AM »
and if i post new pics of me TODAY or TOMORROW showing abs and good shape will you admit you are an asshole?..

Go ahead...prove me wrong. I'll be the first to give you credit because I'm NOT an asshole. That's the difference between you and me....I can joke around all day long but i'll still give credit where it is due.....you ALWAYS have to be a dick.

I'd like to see you bench twice your bodyweight too....although that has nothing to do with being muscular, that's a very uninformed thing to say.

You see guys that are monsters that can barely put up 3 plates and skinny guys that put it up with ease. it's tendon strength, insertion points, natural strength  and leverage that is the difference. being "muscular" has nothing to do with it....most PLers aren't muscular at all.

I don't even know why i waste my time talking to you intelligently.... you are just going to post another arrogant, wiseass remark in return

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2010, 08:16:07 AM »

Hm, but you are not differentiating between absolute vs relative. If you want to get technical, you are more muscular in an absolute way. even then, an argument can be made about strength vs muscularity. You might be stronger in absolute terms, but not in relative terms. Also, relative to Groink, you are definitely not bigger/muscular.
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 08:23:02 AM »
Benchpressing twice your bodyweight is very very good.

Even more impressive because you did it under those circumstances.

But what is up with your squat and deadlift - it seems like you deadlift and squat the same weight you use for benchpress .. that's weird.

As for the comparison between Groink and Sherief .. sorry not even in the same league. Sherief has a good build but Groink is just way too big to be compared to him. Wish I had arms like that. As for the natural claims .. obviously they are utter bullshit. All the signs of steroid usage are there. But I don't really give a fuck .. hell I often lie about my usage as well so who am I to judge ;)

thx dave.. my squat is my weakest.. i can do now 6-7 reps of nearly full squats with 120 Kg.. not bad for me but sure not good in general..

my deadlift was/is always relatively good!!.. my best was in 2005 i did 215 kg for one rep and i was 83 kg..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2010, 08:26:11 AM »
thx dave.. my squat is my weakest.. i can do now 6-7 reps of nearly full squats with 120 Kg.. not bad for me but sure not good in general..

my deadlift was/is always relatively good!!.. my best was in 2005 i did 215 kg for one rep and i was 83 kg..

That's another thing Sherif......you always say you "have a better build" than i do.....you know that LEGS are part of your "build"...right?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2010, 08:29:05 AM »
Go ahead...prove me wrong. I'll be the first to give you credit because I'm NOT an asshole. That's the difference between you and me....I can joke around all day long but i'll still give credit where it is due.....you ALWAYS have to be a dick.

I'd like to see you bench twice your bodyweight too....although that has nothing to do with being muscular, that's a very uninformed thing to say.

You see guys that are monsters that can barely put up 3 plates and skinny guys that put it up with ease. it's tendon strength, insertion points, natural strength  and leverage that is the difference. being "muscular" has nothing to do with it....most PLers aren't muscular at all.

I don't even know why i waste my time talking to you intelligently.... you are just going to post another arrogant, wiseass remark in return

hey gronk!!.. you were the one who started to say shit about my shape, my body, my religion, my origin, my nasser, my everything!!.. so anything from me was just returning you the favour!.. and when i talk seriously i always say you have great built and very great arms and shoulders..

if i train today after i return from work i will take new pics... like shawn ray i have my good shape 365 day/year :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2010, 08:30:53 AM »
hey gronk!!.. you were the one who started to say shit about my shape, my body, my religion, my origin, my nasser, my everything!!.. so anything from me was just returning you the favour!.. and when i talk seriously i always say you have great built and very great arms and shoulders..

if i train today after i return from work i will take new pics... like shawn ray i have my good shape 365 day/year :P

That just sounds creepy.  :-\ :-\
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2010, 08:31:55 AM »
That's another thing Sherif......you always say you "have a better build" than i do.....you know that LEGS are part of your "build"...right?

shape wise my legs are not bad!!..

and believe me i have a MUCH BETTER legs now than in this pic. which is more than 10 years ago!..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2010, 08:33:43 AM »

No, it means you're stronger than him pound for pound, assuming he can't do the same. For you to be more muscular than Groink simply means you have more muscles than him, which you don't.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2010, 08:37:44 AM »
shape wise my legs are not bad!!..

and believe me i have a MUCH BETTER legs now than in this pic. which is more than 10 years ago!..
Damn Sheriff ripped to the bone right there, no Hummus I assume...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:50 AM »
Damn Sheriff ripped to the bone right there, no Hummus I assume...

by the way this was in 1999 and i was only 66 kg and after the contest i bench pressed 130 kg in the powerlifting contest which again was double my weight..

mossel: i have a video of this too :P

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2010, 08:41:51 AM »

ah k i just saw that 130kg deadlift video and thought that was close to your max.

215 @ 83 kg is pretty good