Author Topic: NarcissisticDeity - where would you have Arnold place in pro contests today?  (Read 5750 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Can someone post big Lou's 1991(I think) Olympia photo? I can't find it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Can someone post big Lou's 1991(I think) Olympia photo? I can't find it...
ND will have it

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
LMFAO!  Hey ND, looks like you've gotten into a few people's heads the way they are coming after you. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
LMFAO!  Hey ND, looks like you've gotten into a few people's heads the way they are coming after you. 
Hehehehehehe the funny part is they're attacking me for shit I never said , they draw their own conclusions and are arguing points I never made  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Hehehehehehe the funny part is they're attacking me for shit I never said , they draw their own conclusions and are arguing points I never made  ???

Just think Hulkster hasnt even joined in yet. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Just think Hulkster hasnt even joined in yet. ;D

He ran from me , he's scared  ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.

A lot of you people overlook what brought Arnold to the forefront in the first place; his overwhelming charisma.

He would still be dominating today, with his dedication, posing, and most importantly his ability to transcend any flaws in his physique, via his gregarious personality. There is more to bodybuilding then just your physique, it is also the ability to sell your act.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
You guys remember that Arnold stopped when he was 28 ....most of these dudes turn pro well into their 30's, Coleman was in his 40s ....Bob turned pro in his 40s but thats diff.  ::) ::) ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
This is how Arnold would handle the midgets of today.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You guys remember that Arnold stopped when he was 28 ....most of these dudes turn pro well into their 30's, Coleman was in his 40s ....Bob turned pro in his 40s but thats diff.  ::) ::) ::)

are you sure coleman was in his 40s when he turned bro.? ::)

fyi the guy won his first olympia in 98 when he was 34 or 35!!.. i didnt know they allow armatures to compete at the olympia? :-X

Figo

• Getbig V
this mans response to aas & other compounds along with training and a very serious work ethic, was unbelievable!

in the above pic look at the development and shape in that right arm. he was able to bounce from skinny arms(for him) back to that in weeks!

IMO, in todays enviroment, Arnie would have still been king, that waistline woulda been bigger, but no Fux big.

Im not saying he wouldve dominated the O, but he wouldve been a force.

And he was always one step ahead, if he sensed he couldnt cut it, or not for long, he always had a back up plan.

We need another charismatic, big personality in bbing! How much personality and magnetism do Jay & Dorian have? Ronnie was more outgoing but not a Shawn Ray kind of outspoken. And Dex wasnt a big self promoter...

The solution to this is clone the fucker (arnold)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
I know the caption is suppose to come across as if Arnold is talking but it looks like a ghostwriter wrote that. Arnold looks too massive to suggest that's before he won the 1975 Mr. Olympia.

closeline

• Getbig IV
he would win , no doubt

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Discuss.

Try to imagine Arnold with today gear and chemicals, while he has his just about perfect structure and ability to train with flawless range of motion in every exercise you can name of, and bunch more. He was a wise trainer, he has good knowledge about the human muscles and how they work, so he could be still one of the greatest.