Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41683 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Ronnie = 8 Mr. Olympias
Dorian = 6 Mr. Olympias

Beautiful man with glasses aka Nasser = 0 Mr. Olympias

Irrelevent to the topic that Sharma was discussing, but not a surprise that someone of your IQ could not see that ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2010, 09:50:24 AM »
What's so funny? Its just my opinion and I think that Shawn Ray had one of the most best and most complete physiques in bodybuilding.

What is wrong with Ronnie's FLS? His calves?

What is wrong with Shawn's side chest and ab&thigh?

just kidding with you bro. no offense.. sure this is your opinion..

actually ronnie's FLS IMO is not one of the best at all!!.. from the front you cant say how great his lats are.. they dont look full and round as dorian's or even lee haney's.. also his abs looks bad in this pose then finally as you said he has no calves..

shawn is great but is too small to be the best ever especially there are others who are bigger and more impressive and still as complete as shawn or even more complete than him!!.. also shawn's high calves take some from your mentioned poses!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2010, 09:53:38 AM »
imo nasser's side chest is better than shawn's and nasser is not the best ever in this pose but sure he is underrated from the side!!.. at his best his side poses were GREAT!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »
imo nasser's side chest is better than shawn's and nasser is not the best ever in this pose but sure he is underrated from the side!!.. at his best his side poses were GREAT!!..

Holy crap you can even see the separation between delt heads in his side chest pose, arms, chest, abs, legs look awesome too.  Flawless in that shot.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
Holy crap you can even see the separation between delt heads in his side chest pose, arms, chest, abs, legs look awesome too.  Flawless in that shot.

congratulations bobs, nasser's facebook page has just become over 3000 fans!!.. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2010, 09:57:49 AM »

Did you just cream your pants, bigbobs?  :D
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »
Did you just cream your pants, bigbobs?  :D

i myself didnt because i wear no pants when i am watching nasser :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2010, 10:08:00 AM »

lol lol.

You know what you should do? Buy some of his used posing trunks, and wear those while you watch his videos.  :D :D
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
lol lol.

You know what you should do? Buy some of his used posing trunks, and wear those while you watch his videos.  :D :D

too big for me!!.. the wizard had the best and biggest thighs in the 90s!!..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
too big for me!!.. the wizard had the best and biggest thighs in the 90s!!..

Okay, so wear them on your head. There is probably no way to get closer to Nasser than to have his shit stains on your forehead.  :D :D
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »
Okay, so wear them on your head. There is probably no way to get closer to Nasser than to have his shit stains on your forehead.  :D :D

but like this i wont be able to see the screen!!.. so i will bring you and sit you beside the screen and put the used undies on your head so i can see his pics in the screen and his undies on your head at the same time..  ;D :P

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »
Anybody who understand how to judge can see that Nasser clearly is the best - and some of the mediocrity posted as supposedly better is a joke.
For a complete most muscular, both crab and standing Nasser ticks every single box. It is not just his mass and lack of any weak parts. It is his symmetry and proportion that is so stunning. It looks he is standing with a mirror halfway across his torso. Nothing dominates (and so many modern bodybuilders are allowed to win with this happening) and nothing is weak. Everything is perfect, symmetrical and developed to its fullest potential within the framework of the overall aesthetic.
From the broad shoulders to the nipped waist and the cantilevering thighs to the astonishing calves. Anyone who can't see that this just doesn't get how bodybuilding is judged (or should be judged if people aren't cheating and fixing results politically )

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2010, 11:14:26 AM »
just kidding with you bro. no offense.. sure this is your opinion..

actually ronnie's FLS IMO is not one of the best at all!!.. from the front you cant say how great his lats are.. they dont look full and round as dorian's or even lee haney's.. also his abs looks bad in this pose then finally as you said he has no calves..

shawn is great but is too small to be the best ever especially there are others who are bigger and more impressive and still as complete as shawn or even more complete than him!!.. also shawn's high calves take some from your mentioned poses!..

Its ok, I wasn't offended. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you think Nasser is the best ever, that's great.

What I liked about Ronnie's FLS (in 98-99) is the great taper he had, small waist, wide lats, etc. His abs and calves were a big flaw as you say though. I don't even consider Dorian because even though his lats were great, what about the rest of his bodyparts in that pose? Not so good.

Shawn wasn't as big as Nasser, but he was more complete (in my opinion) and he also hit the side chest pose better.
I'm not a big fan of the "mass monsters" anyway, but I'll say that Nasser was one of the few that actually looked great.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »
And anyone with an unbiased opinion that saw Zane's ab/thigh (front vacuum) pose sure as hell wouldn't have Nasser listed under the Ab/Thigh category.

::)

Sharma = Nasser

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »
Whhat the HUH?  LOL!!

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2010, 04:55:39 AM »
Your avatar... entices me.  How did derek keep his "bronze plan" hairclub toupee on with that bay breeze???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2010, 05:56:08 AM »
Not many can do the Sidechest with Running Man like Melvin Goodrum though! :)
Q

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »
 :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »
Anybody who understand how to judge can see that Nasser clearly is the best - and some of the mediocrity posted as supposedly better is a joke.
For a complete most muscular, both crab and standing Nasser ticks every single box. It is not just his mass and lack of any weak parts. It is his symmetry and proportion that is so stunning. It looks he is standing with a mirror halfway across his torso. Nothing dominates (and so many modern bodybuilders are allowed to win with this happening) and nothing is weak. Everything is perfect, symmetrical and developed to its fullest potential within the framework of the overall aesthetic.
From the broad shoulders to the nipped waist and the cantilevering thighs to the astonishing calves. Anyone who can't see that this just doesn't get how bodybuilding is judged (or should be judged if people aren't cheating and fixing results politically )

your parents must be SO VERY ashamed....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2010, 02:57:26 PM »
Best ronnie is this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »
And anyone with an unbiased opinion that saw Zane's ab/thigh (front vacuum) pose sure as hell wouldn't have Nasser listed under the Ab/Thigh category.

Frank Zane would look like a starving man on a World Vision charity ad if you put his ab-thigh next to Nasser's, let alone beat it!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2010, 03:51:06 PM »
Frank Zane would look like a starving man on a World Vision charity ad if you put his ab-thigh next to Nasser's, let alone beat it!

Frank Zane = three time Mr. Olympia winner, one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of all-time.

Nascar L. Soiledpanties = zero time Mr. Olympia winner, bitter synthol junkie, posting on GetBig using gimmick accounts.

The truth is in the Sandows....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2010, 03:59:33 PM »
Frank Zane = three time Mr. Olympia winner, one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of all-time.

Nascar L. Soiledpanties = zero time Mr. Olympia winner, bitter synthol junkie, posting on GetBig using gimmick accounts.

The truth is in the Sandows....

LOL......plus he had a big head and wore glasses

newmom

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »
Not many can do the Sidechest with Running Man like Melvin Goodrum though! :)

now there is a visual

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2010, 04:21:50 PM »
LOL......plus he had a big head and wore glasses

That's not really fair to people with big heads that wear glasses.

(Faint sounds of "Team Gay Arab" having cerebral strokes in the background)